UKC Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 28 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Pruemer brothers (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=453684)

Posted by Roger Land on 10-03-2011 12:29 AM:

Pruemer brothers

Purchased a mojo female from the brothers a couple months ago and could not be happier. She is all they told me she would be and probably more. If you need a dog thats where you need to start.

Posted by Lakeland Kennel on 10-03-2011 12:54 PM:

THe Pruemer Boys are honest. That is one of the main reasons I am proud to call them friends of mine.

LAKELAND KENNELS
PKC Sq Ch Lakeland's Mini Mouse
SqCh Lakeland's Goldie
SqCh Lakeland's Kate
GrCh HBCh Lakeland's Cricket II

Posted by RON PRUEMER on 10-04-2011 03:59 AM:

Thanks Dave! Glad you like her Roger. She is a nice female.

Posted by Redgy Ramsey on 10-04-2011 04:16 AM:

I've bought 2, 1 won 2 rounds in ukc zone this year and made gr.nt and also won quite a bit in PKC. Valley Creek Faith

The other won national female in PKC in 2010 and also won the truck hunt. Valley creek loud

I will ask them what they have everytime I'm looking for a dog!

Whitesboro, Texas
toll free# 1-888-337-4933
http://www.valleycreekhuntingsupply.com
vallcr@valleycreekhuntingsupply.com

Posted by Ed Mauney on 10-04-2011 04:21 PM:

Ron Pruemer

You cant do business with better people! They earned there reputation the hard way!! Ed Mauney

Posted by Shaun Paton on 10-04-2011 04:42 PM:

Dealings

Those Pruemer boy's are top shelf fellas. Great to deal with.

Shaun Paton
Chase Creek Kennels

Posted by dogtrader9 on 10-04-2011 06:15 PM:

they wer well schooled. Clifford loy deserves some of the credit. i have a bought a few from Clifford and they always did as he said too.

Posted by RON PRUEMER on 10-05-2011 12:20 AM:

Thanks guys!

Posted by Bradley E. Hall on 10-05-2011 01:43 AM:

Jerry W Spurlock and I bought a pup from the Pruemers about 4 years ago. It was out of my Amazing Grace Female that I sold to Ron and his stud dog that won the super stakes. Gave $800.00 for it. It would run and tree a coon just like they said. But it was the meanest dog I ever saw on a tree. Unbelievable. The first night we took it out it tore everything up. Called the Pruemers they swore they said they did not see the dog fight or be mean. The second night we took him put a shocking collar on him to try to break him, let me tell you when he went to fight the female that is an angel we shocked him and it intensified him like it turned him into the incredible hulk about killed that female. The Pruemers did not take the dog back and I don't blame them. Needless to say we had to cull him, ashame he was a gator. Now thats the truth and thats our experience with the Pruemers, glad to see that a majority are happy with the dealings. I share this to hopefully give someone thats coming into the game the lesson we learn. Don't buy off the chain, if you do hunt the dog on trial try it with other dogs to to see how it is on tree, this was a costly lesson on our part. And we failed to try the dog out with other dogs.

Posted by Blake Summers on 10-05-2011 02:23 AM:

Mr. Hall, I know the dog you bought, and he was owned by Kevin. He was out of Grace and Rehab.(Also owned by Kevin) The pup was named Image and I had been hunting him for Kevin when you bought him. I also was with Mr. Spurlock and Kevin's brother Mark the night Mr. Spurlock hunted with him. There were also two other male dogs out there that same night at the same time and were no problems whatsoever. This was not a trial, but Mr. Spurlock wanted to go hunting, and I had the place to go. After the hunt, he started inquiring about buying the dog and Kevin priced him. After talking it over with you, he said you guys would take him. So, actually what I am saying is that in all reality you did try the dog, or Mr. Spurlock did, and not an ounce of meanness came out of the dog that night. Just as everybody else on this post has said, Pruemers are as honest as any coon hunter out there and what they tell you, you can take to the bank!!
By the way, I don't even like any of the Pruemer's, so I **** sure wouldn't lie for them!

Posted by Kevin Pruemer on 10-05-2011 02:43 AM:

Mr. Hall I was very surprised the pup you bought off of Rehab and Grace wasnt a slick treeing idiot like the mother was that I bought off the chain from you for 3000.00 You must have Questioned your way thru alot of cast wins with her or they got tired of your whining and let you win! One more thing Mr.Hall Last Spring I sold a young dog for $7000.00 and the guy did not want to take him hunting on trail , when he left here he understood the deal was final. He called back the very next day and said he did not like him and I refunded the full amount to him! THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD dAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ph# 217-925-5543 or Email pruemkevin42@hotmail.com

We accept cash,check,or money order

Thanks for your business

Posted by LARRY WEAVER on 10-05-2011 03:21 AM:

I have known the Preumers for at least a decade. Every deal we have ever done has been above board and I would have no problem recommending them to anyone as being on the top shelf of coonhunter friends I have made thru the years and they will not sugar coat anything or even stretch the truth to make a sale or even to make you feel better about a dog you sent them to hunt. They have hunted and trained several of mine that went on to win and I feel they deserve more credit than they are getting.

They are hunting one right now that most of you guys would sell your right foot to own, I can not even get them to price her to me.

Thanks Ron, Mark, Kevin, and Bruce for all you have done for me thru the years.

Posted by smokin-1-mo on 10-05-2011 03:40 AM:

I TO BOUGHT A YOUNG DOG FROM ONE OF THESE BOY BACK ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO DONT REMEMBER WHICH ONE BUT HE WAS VERY GOOD TO DEAL WITH ,DONT CARE WHAT BRADLEY SAYS THEY ARE GOOD GUYS ALL OF THEM......

Posted by Jim Hill on 10-05-2011 03:56 AM:

its hard to please everyone ,so 1 out ofwhat sounds like hundreds isnt to bad im thinking

Been following these walker dogs since 1983,and love every min of it !!!!

http://minnesotastatecoonhunters.webs.com/

Use SunSpot Lights, so bright its like the sun came out at night !!!

Posted by Bradley E. Hall on 10-05-2011 10:44 AM:

BLake if you remeber Image split treed that night that Jerry went to the woods with you and was never handled at the same tree with any other dogs!!!! I am just stating the facts here. I messed up along with JErry and should have seen how the dog handled in the woods with other dogs treeing with him.

Kevin you bought Dual Grand Amazing Grace from me for $3000.00. Did you not turn around and sell her for $4500.00 to some men in Tennesse the following year after you had a litter of Pups out of Dual Grand Amazing Grace?

Posted by Bradley E. Hall on 10-05-2011 10:48 AM:

Jim Hill you are correct and I agree. And with everyone that talks about what great guys the Pruemers are. I will give them the benefit of the doubt that the dog I bought from them could have turned in a gator from the time it left there place to the time it reached ours. Dogs can do funny things. And I give Kevin the benefit of the doubt that when he sold Grace for $4500.00 after he bought her from me for $3000.00 to the guys in Tenn that they were happy with a slick treein idiot. Happy Hunting Boys. When we do business we got to take the goose with the gander.

Posted by Blake Summers on 10-05-2011 01:34 PM:

No that's not right either. Jerry's dog was not treed with Image, but the dog Mark was hunting (a radical treedog) was treed with him. Again, there were no problems.

Posted by RON PRUEMER on 10-05-2011 06:04 PM:

Brad I have never had any dog dealings with you. And probably never will! Please leave my name off of your posts. Thanks

Posted by Jon Millwood on 10-05-2011 06:13 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Redgy Ramsey
I've bought 2, 1 won 2 rounds in ukc zone this year and made gr.nt and also won quite a bit in PKC. Valley Creek Faith

The other won national female in PKC in 2010 and also won the truck hunt. Valley creek loud

I will ask them what they have everytime I'm looking for a dog!

I hunted the faith dog for almost 3 years before getting her from Bobby Allen. I have seen her under 1 tree that was slick and have never seen her under a possum or after a deer. By far one of the best dogs I have EVER snapped a Lead on!

Posted by Redgy Ramsey on 10-05-2011 06:25 PM:

I MISS FAITH EVERYTIME I GET BEAT, WHICH SEEMS LIKE MORE SINCE LOUD AND FAITH HAVE NEW OWNERS!!

P.S. I SURE WISH I WAS STILL LEADING EITHER ONE!!

Whitesboro, Texas

Posted by Jon Millwood on 10-05-2011 08:29 PM:

Weve really enjoyed her.. Katie has only lost 2 casts with her.. We have only put her in a few hunts but, we won with her at the Ga state hunt, won a walker sectional and double cast wins at the UKC zones..

Posted by Redgy Ramsey on 10-05-2011 08:55 PM:

JON, KATIE, I'M GLAD YOU LIKE HER!! THE REASON I SOLD HER A COUPLE YEARS AGO THE ECONOMY WENT BAD BACK THEN AND I SOLD EVERYTHING BUT TRAMP! SHE WAS ALWAYS FUN TO HUNT!!

Whitesboro, Texas

Posted by Bradley E. Hall on 10-05-2011 09:07 PM:

Ron Pruemer sorry I mistaked you for Kevin. Blake I was going by what Jerry said cause when he brought Image home at the first tree he was split from the others I went to him and when I went to put the lead on him he reached over and grabbed me and a red flag went up and I walked to Jerry and asked him how that dog tree with the others and he said that Image treed split the night he hunted him with you and never saw him tree with another dog. All I know is when we called the next day to say hey this dog is meaner than a junk yard dog none of the Pruemers stepped up and said bring him back we will give you your $800.00 back like Kevin did with the $7000 dollar dog. All they said was he was not mean before and that was it. I had a best friend in Mississippi that was as straight and honest as they come. Told me of a dog that was as accurate and tough as he saw. I went and bought the dog from his friend. Brought him to Indiana and he was never under a coon. Slick treeing special. But I know he told me the truth. He felt so bad he bought the dog off me for what I bought it for. I am not saying that the Pruemers are not Good Old Boys cause I am sure they are from the testimonys of others. I just hate it that the only dog we bought from em was what he was and nobody knew he was like that. I thought it was a good deal for a 10 month old pup running and treeing his own coon with a great mouth. I was surprised Kevin was selling him I feel we know why now. Kevin if Amazing Grace started slick treeing then maybe she felt like she could. I did not put up with it. She made it past 3 rounds in the super stakes beating All Grand Track Man with this deaf boy handling her then I miss the final cast cause I treed her to quick and gave the cast to Ashley Hopkins. Amazing Grace done something right for you to resale her for $4500.00 if she was indeed a slick treeing idiot. Kevin you seem like a great guy and I am sure your brothers are to and I like you I just don't like what happend in our dog dealings. This does not take away from what others feel or had great deals with dogs through you but you all are in the business and taking the good with the bad is part of business. Please forgive me for coming on here and mentioning this dog deal but I also learned alot from it and hope others do to and that is try a dog out with an agreement to return the dog if not happy and when you do try it out make sure you see it in action with other dogs. To those that I offended on here I am sorry please forgive me to.

Posted by Kris Cisna on 10-05-2011 10:17 PM:

I don't know any of you folks... other than the one feller. But I know if I bought a dog that was a slick tree dog and was not worth keeping I sure would not sell it to the next guy. I would cull it and chalk it up to playing the dog game.

Posted by smokin-1-mo on 10-06-2011 12:16 AM:

IM CURIOUS TO WHAT BRAD DID WITH THE SO CALLED MEAN DOG......SALE IT......