UKC Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- Old Fashioned Bluetick, Blue Gascon puppies for sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928392563)

Posted by ednswll on 10-06-2014 03:10 PM:

Old Fashioned Bluetick, Blue Gascon puppies for sale

Price 250.00
Phone number: 317-294-9605 or can be texted

Puppies Born September 30,2014

Sire is PR Weaver’s Blue Connor, is UKC and ABGHA registered and has passed his Gascon proven ability test. He has a very cold nose and trails and trees with a loud bawl mouth. He stands 28” tall and weighs 100 lb. He is out of Jason Mouser’s Junior male and Rudy Matson’s Charlotte female. His bloodline carries a lot of Bob Mattscheck’s Silver Mist Kennels and Don Cummings’ Driftwood Blue Kennels in it. Dam is PR Miss Taylor’s Blue Laila, is UKC registered, but has not been inspected yet for ABGHA registration. She has more of a bugle bawl voice, is 26” tall and weighs 90 lb. She is out of Ron Brown’s Hitch male and Ron Fritz’ Shadow female. Her bloodline carries on the top side Radar, Broadax Blue Max, Northern Blue Jet I-V, Sparetime Spanky, Uchtman, and Smokey River breeding. Her bottom side carries Shawn Carter’s Foggy Creek Kennel, Swamp Music Vick, Silver Mist, Driftwood Blue, and Doyle Calloway’s breeding. Pups should develop into large bawl mouth old-fashioned Bluetick, Gascon type hounds. Pups will be UKC Purple Ribbon registered and up to date on shots and worming when picked up.

LAILA THE PUPPIES MOTHER

CONNER THE PUPPIES FATHER

getting so big eating soft food for first time.

13 PUPPIES 7 GIRLS AND 6 BOYS

two pups at their new home

Posted by Turkeytrack on 10-12-2014 11:08 PM:

Gascon puppies

where in Indiana are you located ? are any of the female puppies gonna be all blue or is it too early to tell yet.

Posted by Nsk on 10-13-2014 10:01 PM:

nice pups

I sent you a couple pm never got a reply .. You did send photos to my daughter phone after I had her text you, and when she ask about booking a Female pup you never replay. My number is a house number and it don't receive text on it. Do you still have any females, if so can I stop by on the 1st of November and check them out.. Thank you Phil.

Night Stalker Kennels Established in 1976.

Posted by somathis on 10-14-2014 01:49 PM:

Any pups still available

Posted by ednswll on 10-27-2014 06:49 PM:

Re: Old Fashioned Bluetick, Blue Gascon puppies for sale

quote:
Originally posted by ednswll

Price 250.00
Phone number: 317-294-9605 or can be texted

Puppies Born September 30,2014

Sire is PR Weaver’s Blue Connor, is UKC and ABGHA registered and has passed his Gascon proven ability test. He has a very cold nose and trails and trees with a loud bawl mouth. He stands 28” tall and weighs 100 lb. He is out of Jason Mouser’s Junior male and Rudy Matson’s Charlotte female. His bloodline carries a lot of Bob Mattscheck’s Silver Mist Kennels and Don Cummings’ Driftwood Blue Kennels in it. Dam is PR Miss Taylor’s Blue Laila, is UKC registered, but has not been inspected yet for ABGHA registration. She has more of a bugle bawl voice, is 26” tall and weighs 90 lb. She is out of Ron Brown’s Hitch male and Ron Fritz’ Shadow female. Her bloodline carries on the top side Radar, Broadax Blue Max, Northern Blue Jet I-V, Sparetime Spanky, Uchtman, and Smokey River breeding. Her bottom side carries Shawn Carter’s Foggy Creek Kennel, Swamp Music Vick, Silver Mist, Driftwood Blue, and Doyle Calloway’s breeding. Pups should develop into large bawl mouth old-fashioned Bluetick, Gascon type hounds. Pups will be UKC Purple Ribbon registered and up to date on shots and worming when picked up.

LAILA THE PUPPIES MOTHER

CONNER THE PUPPIES FATHER

getting so big eating soft food for first time.

13 PUPPIES 7 GIRLS AND 6 BOYS

Posted by daveweaver on 11-10-2014 03:14 AM:

Pups will be ready to go next weekend. There are a few still available, plenty of variety to choose from. All blue males, all blue females, tan trim males, tan trim females. Here is a pic of the one I picked out to bring home. Nice, houndy looking pups.

Posted by Plotman37 on 11-11-2014 03:13 AM:

What part of Indiana r u from I'm very interested!!

Posted by daveweaver on 11-11-2014 03:22 AM:

Pups are located in Ninevah, a little town northwest of Columbus.

Posted by HOOSIERBLUE on 11-15-2014 07:23 PM:

you guys

got some good lookin pups,cograts Ron

Posted by hazel hill bluetick on 12-14-2014 10:16 AM:

pup

did you sale all your pups

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL
e-mail,,,hazelhillbluetick@yahoo.com

Posted by Hardwood39 on 12-14-2014 08:18 PM:

Do you have any all blue males left? Can you get one to the grand American?

Posted by daveweaver on 12-14-2014 11:32 PM:

Pups have all been sold...