UKC Forums
Show all 5 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=25)
-- Pups that are Heavy bred on Fireball and good Fireball crosses (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928535633)

Posted by thecoondawg76 on 12-31-2020 11:28 PM:

Pups that are Heavy bred on Fireball and good Fireball crosses

Due to back outs I have 3 pups that are ready to go to their new homes. I have 2 males and 1 female that are 8 weeks old with their second main shots and wormed well. These are line bred multiple ways through multiple hounds and contain basically all the big winning Fireball hounds and crosses there have been to date that also produced real well. You have to really look close to realize what all is going on here. My phone crashed and I lost my reserve list so if you have talked with me about a pup feel free to contact me, I only take money once I have live pups on the ground.

Sire is Churchill. He is from the GCh GrNtCh Pistol x (Current Highest Money Winning Redbone of all time male or female) PCh GrNtCh Rage cross. Unfortunately Rage just passed away. Churchill just turned a year old and our rifle deer season just went out this weekend, so this will be his first season of hunting. Plenty of land but landowners want me to wait until after rifle season to hunt. But with less than 5 hunts at night under him he has already treed a coon on his own and jumped all over it when shot out. He is one of those that is scared of nothing. These pups should be easy to start and finish out. Should be pretty straight on just coons. People have also had success in running bear when trained to and make solid bear hounds. Been breeding this line up for almost 25 years now so I know what to expect. Only breed to get what I want to keep and am keeping one of these. The mother, Toes, has consistently produced early starters that are easy to train, as was most of her brothers and sisters. By early I am talking 5-10 months old if in the woods should be treeing coons on their own. These hounds are easy to train. However, even if you are planning to keep one as an inside dog be aware that they will go hunting and tree coons without you teaching them to do so. So you will still need a tracking system to keep up with them unless you keep them in a fenced in area or on a chain while outside. If you are wanting fast deer hounds these are not for you, they don't run deer. They do not make deer dogs. I say the above because I have had people try the above and it doesn't work, not heeding the warnings. I got Toes started and going good and then hit a good while where I couldn't walk. Finally the VA several years later is figuring out I have not only a heart condition that I take meds for but a neurological disease I take meds for to. So I am literally just now getting back on my feet. This was brought on by my time fighting in downtown Baghdad, right after the initial invasion of Iraq. Toes still trees coons but isn't what I would call a finished hound but all her siblings that were just turned loose all do it right, as did her parents and she has produced a good number of nice hounds herself. Folks are selling their other nice hounds and just keeping these. Had several switch from nice Blueticks and Walkers to these. I've offered $5,000 to several trying to buy back hounds I sold as pups and were turned down by all, including one of her sisters. Most of what I sell are shoot through the dark soon as they are cut and pull em off a tree, however far it takes to get treed. With good loud mouths that are better than about any other Redbones out there. It's not unusual for them to hunt out around 750yds to around 2 miles in bad thin coon. This female so far has been producing more of an older style Redbone, in hunt range. They go out about 300 to 500yds and circle back through. Once struck they'll carry it however far it takes to get treed. They stay hunting but don't go hunting out super deep. Still hunt out better than most at that if you have watched many of these Redbones on a Garmin. More of them than not are pretty good lay-up dogs. Hounds that can fall treed without tracking on the ground, they just smell in the air. Bawl chop on ground good locate and chop on tree.
PM me for more information.
As you will see in the pedigree about the only real outside blood is the hounds Richard Lambert use to run who were also nice hounds that cross well on this blood.
These pups will go back to Fireball about 42 times (A good bit would be in the first 7 generations and some that wouldn't). Fairly close they go back to (#1 producing son of Fireball) Oklahoma Twister 4 times, (#2 producing son of Fireball and more big hunt winners) Yellow River Rocky 7 times, Guitar Ghost 3 times, YR Doc 3 times, Fireball 2 or his full brother Rooster 10 times, Sandy Creek Jake 6 times, Fireball3 4 times and Sawblade Fiddle twice.

***Due to people backing out on me last time I had any litters two years ago these will have a reserve of $150 non-refundable unless I lose a pup at which you will promptly receive all your reserve back. There will be $250 more due when you get your pup.***

These will be UKC registered. Have spent the money several times to Super Stake litters and people never want to follow through with it or pay the extra it cost to do it. But if you are looking for a sure deal on a pup you can get that is easy to train and will tree coons this will sure fit the bill.

-----GrNtCh Banjo3 (Fireball, Fireball 2 & Fireball 3 breeding)
----SCH (#13 PKC all time winner)GrNtCh John Henry
------NtChMandolin (Doc; grandson of YR Rocky x Sawblade Fiddle) (Full sister to Reckon)
-GCH (#7 PKC all time winner) GrNtCh Pistol
------SCH (#12 all time money winner) GrNtCh Guitar Ghost (Fireball x Littleman breeding)
----Mississippi (Half sister to Danno and Shorty)
------GrNtCh Taylor & Goude's Dawn (GCH; Former PKC all time leading male, GrNtCh Sandy Creek Jake x GrNtCh Tree Slamming Brandi; Fireball x Littleman breeding)

Sire: Atomic Fireball's Mad Churchill

------GrNtCh Guitar Ghost (Fireball x Littleman breeding)
----GCH (Highest Winning PKC male of all time) GrNtCh Bookem Danno (Full Brother to NtCh Shorty)
------Tree Talking Red Hot Sister (Fireball x Sandy Creek Jake breeding) (granddaughter of ACHA Overall World Hunt Champion NtCh Timber Choppin Dan a double Fireball bred hound)
-PCH (,Highest winning PKC female of all time) GrNtChRage
----------NtCh Yellow River Doc
------GrNtCh Yellow River Stone
----------NtCh Bailey (GrNtChTwister (#1 producing son of Fireball) x NtGrNtCh YR Music; daughter of YR Rocky) (Full sister to NtCh Huey)
----NtCh GrCh Simpson's Ok Twister Tara
-------NtCh L/B's Timber Tara (SCH #9 PKC all time money winner) NtCh Pierce Mongo Red x Lambert's Timber Sweetie)

----------GrNtCh Guitar Ghost (FireballxLittleman breeding)
------NtCh Brother (Full brother to Danno)
----------Sister (Fireball x Sandy Creek Jake breeding) (granddaughter of ACHA Overall World Hunt Champion NtCh Timber Choppin Dan a double Fireball bred hound)
----Talker
----------GrNtCh Huey (GrNtCh Twister x NtGrNtCh YRMusic) (Full brother to NtCh Bailey)
------NtCh Music/ Kitty
----------GrNtCh Reckon (NtCh YR Doc x GrNtCh Sawblade Fiddle) (Full sister to Mandolin)

Dam:Atomic Fireball's Toes

------NtCh YR Doc
----GrNtCh Barnyard Horse Harry
----------GrNtCh Sandy Creek Jake
----------GrNtCh Fireball's Hattie (Fireball 2 & Fireball 3)
-Harry Lady (best Producing female I have ever owned)
---------GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (#2 Producing Son of Fireball)
------GrCh Little Daisy
----------Ann 7-0 in competition before she was 2. Got hung in a fence by her collar. (GrNtChTwister x NtCh Ginger: Fireball
granddaughter won 85% of cast entered in)

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Posted by arkansas cooner on 01-01-2021 12:16 AM:

Pm sent

Posted by wilson5 on 01-02-2021 03:19 AM:

Fireball

Sent pm

Posted by thecoondawg76 on 01-04-2021 02:32 AM:

Heading to Virginia and North Carolina

I have one male available from this litter.
If you live somewhere between Arkansas and there then I can bring the pup to ya myself.
Didn't figure on doing this at the first but with two guys close by out there then I am doing what I usually do and dropping the pups off in person.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

Steve Bell

Posted by thecoondawg76 on 01-19-2021 07:38 PM:

Sold

Forgot to update things.
He sold within two days and was already trailing up and treeing drags two days after he arrived at his new home, at 9 weeks old.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell