UKC Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Cur and Feist Classifieds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=31)
-- OMCBA Pups for sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=3471)

Posted by Rowdy on 09-03-2003 02:49 AM:

OMCBA Pups for sale

Lots A Grit Kennel has puppies for sale. Born 08-19-03. Ready to go 10-07-03.

Sire is Lots A grit Watsup Doc, Doc is out of Tenn Tige, Carrs Suzanna, Smiths Kate, Sad River Sad. Dam is Lots A Grit Rose SQ CH, out of Buckshot Willie, Streaks JR and Georgetta, and grand daughter to Streak.

Both Parents are tree dogs. Price is $150 and $50 books your pup. There are six females available.

We will garauntee these pups to be tree dogs or your money is refunded for a healthy dog with up to date papers. We can deliver to Elnora.

(812)438-4829
ico920@nuvox.com

Posted by Rowdy on 09-11-2003 04:00 PM:

Four Females

Only four females left For Sale.

Posted by chad hatchett on 09-30-2003 04:12 AM:

where are you located

Posted by Rowdy on 09-30-2003 12:59 PM:

Chad we are located in South East Indiana. We can arrange delivery to the National Cur and Fiest hunt at Elnora, In.

We feel confident that we are offering some of the best blood available in the OMCBA with these dogs.

Thanks for your interest.

Posted by chad hatchett on 10-01-2003 01:33 AM:

ive got a gyp out of jordan creek tyge x hardwood georgeta.brother x sister cross.she was extra nice.let my brother have her hes government trapper and lives by himself down on 20,000 acre ranch on tx mexico border.shes kind of a house pet to him now.let him have her so he would have companion.lol.the largest pecan orchard in the united states is at my disposale i like to start young dogs on both coon x sq.and since he has my gyp i was looking for a little male pup i might be able to breed to her latter if it turns out i will be with you i would have to see if i could make plans to get one or not thanks chad hatchett

Posted by chad hatchett on 10-01-2003 01:33 AM:

didnt see that you only had females left i will have to get your ph no and will keep in touch for future litters thanks chad hatchett

Posted by Rowdy on 10-23-2003 01:07 PM:

btt

Posted by Tim Knox on 10-23-2003 03:12 PM:

pups

Rowdy,what do these pups look like,(color,bob-tailed,size,etc.)and also are there dew-claws.may give you a ring,I am looking for a cur to train,I have owned several mt. curs,but with no luck,one was direct from Buckshot Willie,would make a few tree barks and then shut up,would not make another bark.I was thinking more in the line of a leopard cur this time,but maybe one would work from your dogs.I have Walkers now,but miss a good squirrel dog this time of year.My number is 574-699-6125.THANKS

Posted by lilj_2323 on 02-18-2019 01:20 PM:

Any Tige dogs still around. Mr. Carr was a friend of mine and I’m looking to get my first squirrel dog and would love for it to be some of his bloodline.

Jordan Davis (615) 306-2446