UKC Forums Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Show all 87 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=52)
-- Honey creek Spider (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928280409)

Posted by River Birch Run on 04-24-2013 03:05 PM:

Joe

The kid brought home the female I was asking you about last week. He has already cut a coon loose to her an she treed it. Were going to take her out tonite for a hunt. I will keep you posted on her. Thanks for calling me back.
Rebecca

Posted by iivydriff on 04-25-2013 10:06 PM:

What does Honey Creek Spiders Pedigree look like? Where can I see an add on him online?

Posted by dropthetailgate on 05-20-2013 04:49 PM:

I got nine pups born today 5/20/13 out of my PKC CH Nt CH Easy Flo IV black and tan female and spider. In 2010 She won somewhere around nine straight PKC casts including one at the Ohio St Championship where she was highest scoring dog that night and at least two at the Spring Classic in 2010 scored around 7th highest score there both nights. One of her older pups placed 1st at the winter classic this year. Randy 740.852.9862 if your interested in one. I'm gonna start off asking 400 for them and see if they sell on here. You will have to pick them up so you know.

Home of
Nt. Ch. PKC CH. Novak's Easy Flo IV

Posted by beardenrents on 05-23-2013 02:14 AM:

I have

A 2 year old male out of Spider. Just got him. Hunted him twice scored 675 circle the first night we had him at the house. Pleasure hunted him another time. Haven't seen a coon with him yet but he has the tools to make a good one. Going to hunt him hard when the leaves come off. Don't care for his trail mouth a lot as it is a chop. But intense tree dog and I don't think he will be pushed off a tree. Heard him a couple times in the ukc hunt sounded like he was trading paint with another dog. He has a ukc first on him. Hope he makes a good one. I think with a little time and some switching he will be ok.

Posted by dropthetailgate on 05-23-2013 10:25 PM:

About all I can tell anyone about that is my tailgate ain't broke. I will put anyone in the woods with Flo that wants to see her go. I will be keeping the pups long enough to give them a little kick start anyway and to pick me one out so by then she should be able to go to the woods.

Home of

Posted by beardenrents on 05-30-2013 06:07 AM:

Show time

Had the meat tonight. Proud of him. Hope he finishes out into a good one.

Posted by dropthetailgate on 06-30-2013 12:45 AM:

I am real happy Flo had these pups. I did not think she could have any more. I just wanted you to get to see what her and Spider put on the ground.

Home of

Posted by Fisher13 on 07-16-2013 01:32 AM:

Re: Spider

quote:
Originally posted by gdjr
Spiders mother was the best female I've ever seen go. She could take tracks away from dogs and make them look silly. Some people wouldn't like her because she was a little junky but I liked it because she would switch so fast it would make ur head spin. I watched her bring a deer right into 2 other dogs that were working a cold track and when she got to those two dogs she turned and came right towards us just as fast as she was running the deer. She treed the coon the other dogs were running and never missed a step! Those other two dogs backed her about 5 minutes later! Lol! She was a handful but could smoke a cast!

I was told old skipper was pretty wild as well.

What traits is spider throwing in his pups? Anything similar to skipper?

Posted by dropthetailgate on 07-16-2013 02:41 AM:

Here is a video of one of my female pups seven weeks old treeing on a hang up coon hide.

Home of

Posted by tmarshall on 12-08-2013 12:19 PM:

HONEY CREEK SPIDER

HONEY CREEK ROWDY 2yr. 4 hunts 2-1st.

Posted by JJ HOLES on 12-20-2013 06:20 PM:

i was looking for spiders 3 gen. ped. on his dams side.

Posted by dropthetailgate on 12-31-2013 02:40 AM:

A video of Flo's Easy Teak outa spider treeing. She split treed two times second night out 5 months old and a pic of her with number 8 she treed alone tonight. She is 7 months old.

Home of

Posted by B.Raikes on 01-07-2014 01:03 AM:

SPIDER

Heard good things out of Spider. I may take my Trackman x X Jr female to meet him.

Posted by S.S. Kennels on 01-07-2014 04:21 AM:

I have a pup out of spider that is doing great. He isnt perfect by any means but doin just fine for a young dog. Iv never hunted with spider but I like what I see out of my pup.

The Old Dog

Gunters Hardwoods Hank - Walker - Cumberland River Marvin x Peppermint Pepper

Girly Girl - Feist - Super Sport x Gannons Heidi

The Pups

Gunters Sweet Tn Kandy Kane - Redbone - Kodak x Ruby

Posted by Jackson87 on 02-17-2014 10:46 PM:

Btt

Posted by lambert dillon on 02-19-2014 01:37 AM:

spider

Best female I've ever walked behind is out of spider and a rat attack female she was bred to a cut dog and all pups ran and treed currently bred to hillbilly deluxe(runner up pkc world champ) and will have pups in a months if any body would wanna buy one .

Posted by Jamie Thurman on 02-19-2014 02:50 AM:

We just bought a male out of spider we hunted him 1 time so far turned him and my 3 yr old grnitech female out and they got threw a swamp and treed on side of big creek and I will tell you he is bar none a treeeee dog he is a nitech has 5 pups with one being a nitech I plain to hunt him some more to see if I think he has anything to offer the breed if he does I will probably put him at stud so folks in the south can get this blood

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Posted by Joe Summers Jr. on 02-20-2014 03:26 AM:

Re: HONEY CREEK SPIDER

quote:
Originally posted by tmarshall
HONEY CREEK ROWDY 2yr. 4 hunts 2-1st.

Tom, that Rowdy is a fine looking animal keep up the good work.

Posted by Glenn Wells on 02-20-2014 03:28 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by JJ HOLES

I believe Spider's mother is a littermate to Xjr., if you can find an old ad on him it will show you 3 or 4 generations on the dams side.

Posted by Joe Summers Jr. on 02-20-2014 03:34 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by JJ HOLES

JJ Holes, his dam is a littermate to XJr & Mable here's her pedigree

******GRNITECH'PR'NOCTURNAL NAILOR
***GRNITECH'PR'NOCTRUNAL SKIPPER
******GRNITECH'PR'HARDWOOD FRECKLES
GRNITECH'PR'SOUTHERN SKY--Spider's dam Littermate to XJr/Mable
******CH GRNITECH'PR'ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
***GRCH GRNITECH'PR'HARDIE'S BIGTIME TRIXIE
******GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SELLARS' TRIXIE

Posted by Joe Summers Jr. on 02-20-2014 03:38 AM:

Randy, Teak is looking good keep her in the woods.

Posted by Joe Summers Jr. on 02-20-2014 03:40 AM:

Re: SPIDER

quote:
Originally posted by B.Raikes
Heard good things out of Spider. I may take my Trackman x X Jr female to meet him.

Stephen, when your female comes in get a hold of me an we'll get her bred.

Posted by Joe Summers Jr. on 02-20-2014 03:41 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by S.S. Kennels
I have a pup out of spider that is doing great. He isnt perfect by any means but doin just fine for a young dog. Iv never hunted with spider but I like what I see out of my pup.

David, keep that pup of yours in the timber he will only get better.

Posted by Joe Summers Jr. on 02-20-2014 03:42 AM:

Re: spider

quote:
Originally posted by lambert dillon
Best female I've ever walked behind is out of spider and a rat attack female she was bred to a cut dog and all pups ran and treed currently bred to hillbilly deluxe(runner up pkc world champ) and will have pups in a months if any body would wanna buy one .

Lambert, what Rat female was your gyp out of? An good luck with the litter out of Bill he's a nice dog.

Posted by Joe Summers Jr. on 02-20-2014 03:45 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Thurman
We just bought a male out of spider we hunted him 1 time so far turned him and my 3 yr old grnitech female out and they got threw a swamp and treed on side of big creek and I will tell you he is bar none a treeeee dog he is a nitech has 5 pups with one being a nitech I plain to hunt him some more to see if I think he has anything to offer the breed if he does I will probably put him at stud so folks in the south can get this blood

Jamie, let me know how he turns out for ya i'd also like to know who he's out of on the bottom side.