UKC Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 55 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- Pkc ch, GRNT CH Stylish Knock Out ( Ole Souths Stylish Rebel X Insane Wenty) (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928495000)

Posted by bowling41762 on 11-12-2017 10:23 PM:

Pkc ch, GRNT CH Stylish Knock Out ( Ole Souths Stylish Rebel X Insane Wenty)

I am gonna offer KO to stud if anyone wants to breed to him. He is a a Super Staked and performance sire. I have two litters on the ground out of him right now, one litter is 3 months old and the other is less than a week old. I have two out of the first litter that act good. They are treeing the cat every time they get out of the kennel. Probably the best acting pups I’ve ever owned. He is bred as good as anything out there.
He started really early, treed coons alone at 7 months old. He is a big hunting dog that has no reverse. He is really tight on the ground, but has a great track mouth when he opens. Some tracks he is completely silent on but will open on a hot track. He has a big locate that anyone can call followed by a hard chop on the tree. He is very loud, nothing is gonna drown him out. His best qualities are accuracy and independence. He will be alone unless something covers and he has his coon in a high percentage of his trees. I have seen him have it 20 trees in a row. On average he will have coons in 5 trees out of 6.
Knock Out has had some success in the hunts also. I won the Kentucky Houndsman hunt with him this year, won grand nite at the state hunt, 2016 acha state champion, truck ticket winner in 2016, grand 16 at Autumn Oaks in 2017, and a bunch of cast wins in several registries. He is only 3 so he is definitely not finished. I hunt this dog and have plans to hit some big ones in 2018. Most of the casts he loses are because of strike points. He usually takes 50 or 25 strike so he is always at a disadvantage in the hunts. He finds a way to win by getting alone and having coons. I will show him just about any night if anyone wants to see him go. I ain’t saying he’s the best but he can compete with anything out there.
I will try to post some pictures and videos on here as soon as I can, but if you are interested in breeding to him call me anytime and I can send pics and videos and schedule a hunt if you want to go. Stud fee is free if your female has 5 or less pups, if she has 6 or more I get second pick. Call anytime night or day if you have any questions.
Chris Bowling 6068131890 cell
6068474880 home.

Home of
2011 UKC Ky State Champion
Ntch Bowlings hardwood izzy belle
Pr' Bowlings hickory nut Hannah
Pr' Extreme Smoking Harry

Posted by jkidd1 on 11-16-2017 10:06 PM:

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Posted by rsizemore on 11-17-2017 01:19 AM:

This is one nice hound we have a litter off of him right now

Posted by bowling41762 on 11-19-2017 04:09 AM:

Been getting a lot of calls about KO. I think he is gonna throw early starters. I got one that turns 4 months old next week that already trees. I wish I could post the video on here but don’t know how. If your interested in breeding call me and I can send pics and videos.

Home of

Posted by david.e.penley on 11-20-2017 03:46 AM:

Knock Out

I have a nice female with a frist place win that once i finish her out to a nitech would like to breed to him.
She is out of High Plains Drifter and a grnitech female.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Posted by bowling41762 on 11-22-2017 04:11 AM:

Buddy call anytime we will try to get it done.

Home of

Posted by bowling41762 on 11-28-2017 04:43 AM:

I have a nice female pup I’d sale out of knock out and a reason female. She acts good, treed the cat a few times. Bold and not afraid of anything. Big big squall mouth. Pretty good looking pup, saddle back and big hounds looking pup. Ss paid up and performance eligible. I have a hauler going south tomorrow if someone is interested. $350 can text pics and videos.

Home of

Posted by rsizemore on 12-06-2017 06:53 PM:

This is one of the best hounds anywhere if you don't think so call and set a hunt up

Posted by bowling41762 on 12-09-2017 05:52 AM:

My buddy has 8 pretty KO pups out of a female by wild card and a sister to Cain. That should be a good cross. If your interested they will be $300. Ss and performance eligible. Good looking pups. Call if you want some pics.

Home of

Posted by rsizemore on 12-26-2017 12:42 AM:

He is one of the nicest coon treeing dogs alive call for a hunt and see for your self

Posted by Rusty Ruble on 12-28-2017 01:40 AM:

Nice hound right here! Accurate and alone. Good opportunity for those folks wanting to get a shot of Rebel blood in their kennel. Good honest men who hunt as hard as anyone.

Thanks and God bless!
Rusty Ruble

Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Lady, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Lipper, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ms. Crank, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Magnum, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Jackpot, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Misty May, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Ruby, and PKC Silver Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Banker.

"Wise men still seek HIM"

Posted by bowling41762 on 12-29-2017 01:19 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by bowling41762
My buddy has 8 pretty KO pups out of a female by wild card and a sister to Cain. That should be a good cross. If your interested they will be $300. Ss and performance eligible. Good looking pups. Call if you want some pics.
these pups are all sold. I had a few who didn’t get one from this litter. I have two ntch females we will be breeding as soon as they come in.
One is ntch with 3 wins out of bawling rebel. All grand, mother is out of rat attack and sister to harry bawls.
The other female is directly out of harry and wild river Maggie. This should be a good cross. If you think u might be interested in a pup or breeding your female call anytime.

Home of

Posted by bowling41762 on 01-03-2018 06:35 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by jkidd1

Knock out has one of the most attractive pedigrees on this board. I will show him any night anyway you want to see him go. He is as consistent as they come. This is the only dog I have ever owned that I expected to see a Coon every time he trees. If you want to breed to a babbler or high strung dog look elsewhere. He is calm and laid back at home and in the woods. He doesn’t say a word until it’s a Coon. Usually it’s treed when he barks, if he opens on the ground much you will see one sitting in a bush. Deadloner, if you find him with a dog they covered him. If you are interested please come for a hunt. He ain’t perfect but I bet you want find one anymore accurate.

Home of

Posted by bowling41762 on 01-08-2018 02:29 AM:

Hunted Knock Out Friday night in a Pkc hunt. 8 degrees when we cut loose. He got split with a coon for a cast win with 150+. When he trees he will have a coon 90% of the time. I know that’s hard to believe guys but it’s a fact!

Home of

Posted by bowling41762 on 01-13-2018 06:14 AM:

KO

Home of

Posted by bowling41762 on 01-27-2018 05:04 PM:

Have some frozen semen stored in northern Ohio. I can also have it delivered to your local vet. Call me anytime if I can help you. Knock outs oldest pups are almost 6 months old. 3 of them are running track and treeing already. Come for a hunt boys. Come for a hunt guys, let me show you what your gonna breed to.

Home of

Posted by bowling41762 on 01-30-2018 01:59 AM:

Boys I believe Ko is gonna put the go power in these pups. I hauled a 5 1/2 month old pup 2 hours from home to hunt last night. Got him out and cut him alone, caught him 3/4 of a mile from where I cut him. It didn’t take him long to get there either. Boys come give knock out a chance to show what he can reproduce over your good female.

Home of

Posted by rsizemore on 02-12-2018 03:58 AM:

T

Posted by bowling41762 on 02-27-2018 12:12 AM:

Boys don’t overlook this dog when you are ready to breed. I am getting him ready for the chkc world right now and he is stroking. From last Sunday to this Sunday he made 19 trees and 18 of them had a coon. All alone every time. If you want to see him go it shouldn’t be a problem. I am hunting a lot right now and I don’t mind showing him alone or with company.

Home of

Posted by david.e.penley on 02-27-2018 12:38 AM:

Stud

Thats what i like to see from a stud owner. Proud of the hound he has and willing to show what hes capable of doing in the woods ! Wishing you the best with him buddy.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Posted by rsizemore on 02-27-2018 03:24 AM:

You need to come and watch this hound go and then decide what to breed thos fine females to

Posted by bowling41762 on 03-01-2018 05:21 PM:

Been getting KO ready for the chkc world hunt. I been hunting him pretty hard, if you would like to see some videos check my Facebook page out. Just type Chris Bowling in the search bar. I have a couple dozen videos with coons from the last 2 weeks. I really wish I could put some videos on this page but I’m not that techno savvy yet. Go check us out and if I can help you just give me a call.

Home of

Posted by rsizemore on 03-06-2018 11:54 PM:

This dog is a freak of nature at treeing coons seen him go 7 for 7 last night were I though coons were thin don't take anybody's word come and see for your self we are breeding a grand nite bawling rebel female and a nite ch Harry - Maggie female next week also 2 more coming this week will up date when we get them bred . Come see this dog go he makes it look so easy it's unbelievable .

Posted by bowling41762 on 03-08-2018 06:49 AM:

Been hunting Knock Out really hard the last two weeks. In that time he has made 43 trees. 38 trees had coons 3 were dens with no coon seen and 2 slicks. That’s 88.8% of his trees have had coons in them. I videoed every tree he made in that time and got videos of him treeing with the meat sitting above his head each time. I posted videos each night on my Facebook page. Just type Chris Bowling in the search box and go check em out if you would like. In those 43 trees he was cut with 2-3 dogs on about half of em and cut alone the other half. All 43 trees he was sitting by himself. If you want to breed to a dead loner that’s has a coon in about 90% of his trees look no further. I will show him any night that I’m free in these rough mountains or in central or northern Kentucky. He operates the same in either terrain. Anyone who reads this and has any doubts please call and let’s go hunting. I will take you hunting and drop him 5 times and then you can post the results right here on this page no matter if it’s 5-5 or 0-5. If your on the fence between knock out and another dog about breeding let’s get them together and let you make your decision based on which dog out performed the other. I ain’t saying he’s the best out there, but in a coon for coon treeing contest there’s not many that can top him.
If I can help you with your next litterbjust give me a call. I will keep your female a couple days and breed her a couple times or we can breed her on the spot, doesn’t matter to me. If you wanna breed to KO I promise I will go out of my way to make it happen. Call me anytime no matter if it’s 7AM or 2AM (though I would rather it be 2AM). I will gladly talk to you and answer any questions you may have. 6068131890 Thanks.

Home of

Posted by bowling41762 on 03-12-2018 12:41 AM:

This dog has nothing but treeing coons on his mind when you cut him loose. I picked a female up Thursday night in full blown heat. I picked her on my way hunting. My hunting buddy said I was waisting my time if I didn’t take that female home first. He got a good whiff of her when I got him out But as soon as I unsnapped him he was off like a rocket. 5 minutes later he was sitting about 800 yards with a coon. No foolishness with him, just cut him loose and be ready to walk.

Home of