UKC Forums Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Show all 112 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Plotts: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=58)
-- GRNITE CH CH Carr's Redwood Skid (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928289240)

Posted by Ron Ashbaugh on 01-24-2019 05:27 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by brack carr
Ruby had 3 pups the same as her last litter I think give him a call 334-701-0520

I have no dog in the fight, but I do have a pup out of Ruby's last litter that I have not started yet as she is only 6 months old. I will say this, I have had plotts for 15 years and she has been without a doubt, hands down, the most pleasant and easy to raise pup I have ever had.

She is the kind you sit on your hands and knees and prays she trees coon because you would do anything to keep her for her whole life and hopefully get more like her.

Her owner Adam is FIRST CLASS. Great, honest man to work with and raises some beautiful pups. Good luck to the folks that buy these pups.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Posted by brack carr on 01-26-2019 12:07 PM:

Skid has another litter on the ground the female had 8 pups
Wayne Mauldin (334-545-0850

Posted by adam24 on 01-26-2019 03:27 PM:

Thanks Ron ...Ruby only has 1 Male pup that made it off this litter and we are planning on keeping him here and pushing him ourselves. Your are right those pups are really nice mine will tree turnouts now and will stayed treed until you go get her. Ruby is getting up in age and this was her last cross. Look forward to seeing how the rest of her pups finish out.

Gr. Ch. Flatland Rockn Ruby #1 current reproducer
Ch. Dark Mountain Muddy Mary
'PR' Big Creek's Uncle Daddy

Posted by Mike Shirk on 01-26-2019 05:07 PM:

Mud x Ruby

The Mud and Ruby cross done well . Ruby's first nitech and he was only a year old . The young dog could tree a coon and was a tree dog . He was a consistent cast winner made nitech in 4 hunts.

__________TN PLOTTS_________

2014 , 2015 , 2016 , 2017 , 2018 , 2019 ,2020 Performance Sire : DNA Profiled

...........................Daul Grand.........................

Gr 'Ch' GrandNiteCh 'PR' TN Plotts Shirks Slinging Mud

MUD is UKC. Current No.1 Top Reproducing Male Top reproducer since 2016

............ GNITE Ch Shirks TN Sizzlin Zeke.... 1yr old... Nite Campion 2 wins toward grand. 3 more cast wins. VA. English sectional winner 2017 . TN Plott sectional Sat. Nite 1st place. Pkc.1st ...Pkc .Champ...Mud x Ruby...new owner Keith Edward's

GrandNiteCh GrCh'Pr' Kirk's Wolf River Jango . Mud x Breeze...

. Nite Ch Rugged Hills Hi - Noon 2x Boone 2 yr old Nitech. 2 wins toward grand

NiteCH 'CH 'Pr' Mud's Tn Burglar2017 Plottdays Thursday Night Qualified for World..@ 18 months old.... Mud x Pearl

.....GrCH 'PR' TN Plotts Brindle Breezehas a Grand nitech out of her.. top reproducer list .

...... NiteCh' Ch 'PR' Four Shoes for Sister Sara ...... Prettyboy Poacher bred
........ Sara : Final 4 @ Track down cancer hunt ...u.k.c. 2017 Plottdays 3rd place reg. friday night..

Nite Ch ' CH'Pr' Shirks Tn Z- Bernice
3 wins .Mud x Zrox

GrCh CH 'Pr' Shirks Tn Serious Seven
Mud x Candy

- - - - - - - - N.P.H.A. - - - - - -

..................PLOTTS................

--------- 423-368-5042 ---- Thanks!

- - - - - - I recommend and use - - - - - -
------ Tater's Hunting Supplies --------
....... 423-261-2551....Tater Franklin

* * * * * Dakota Lights * * * * *
..... Ask for Hoop Franklin 423-261-2551......

Posted by brack carr on 03-10-2019 02:07 PM:

congrats to Bill Herrell got a win with a 12 month old pup that is a granddaughter to Skid and Skid is out of Bills Cater111. his Moon is the pup that won she is out of GRNTCH Hide and Ms T and
Hide is off SKID and Mandy . I have a litter mate to Hide
that is qualified for Purina Nationals

Posted by brack carr on 03-10-2019 02:07 PM:

congrats to Bill Herrell got a win with a 12 month old pup that is a granddaughter to Skid and Skid is out of Bills Cater111. his Moon is the pup that won she is out of GRNTCH Hide and Ms T and
Hide is off SKID and Mandy . I have a litter mate to Hide
that is qualified for Purina Nationals

Posted by brack carr on 05-30-2019 01:34 PM:

Skid is still up for stud for free . no other stud alive has produce as many winners and pleasure dogs

Posted by mickyblues on 06-03-2019 04:05 PM:

I have purchased the young male pup off of Skid and Ruby from Adam24. I am really liking this pup only had him since Saturday but this pup has a head full of since. minds well and just acts like he wants to please you. Hope he makes a COON DOG.

Posted by brack carr on 08-14-2019 12:04 PM:

do you still have that pup

Posted by mickyblues on 08-14-2019 12:22 PM:

No sir Adam wanted him back so I sold him back to him.

Posted by brack carr on 09-20-2019 12:24 PM:

the high scoring plott male at the world hunt is out of skid and is one of the most winningest plotts in the breed this is the 2nd plott out of him that has been high scoring plott of word hunt

Posted by brack carr on 09-20-2019 12:24 PM:

the high scoring plott male at the world hunt is out of skid and is one of the most winningest plotts in the breed this is the 2nd plott out of him that has been high scoring plott of word hunt