UKC Forums
Show all 7 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=55)
-- NiteCh GrCh PR Jones Mountain Black Sullee (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928536086)

Posted by blckntan337 on 01-16-2021 10:19 PM:

Dual Grand Pkc Ch PR Jones Mountain Black Sullee

Sullee ad 2 by Ryan Stewart, on Flickr

Sullee is 4 years old Dual Grand. He is a PKC Ch. Sullee qualified for The 2020 Tournament of Champions.

Sullee is a quick honest strike dog. Opens according to the track. Can and does move a track. Super fast track dog. Solid tree dog.

High pitched chop mouth on track. Locates with a triple chop or a one big choking locate. Chop mouth tree dog.

Sullee operates both ways which I personally don't mind. He will split tree and hold pressure.

Sullee is a highly accurate dog. I excpect to see eyes looking down when I go into his tree. does he miss yes but not very often.

Sullee is a track to tree dog. He is not a layup artist, that is just being 100% honest.

Sullee has a lot of winners behind him along with a good amount of reproducers behind him as well. He has sired one liter that is 9 months old have been getting good reports on them. This was an accidental cross that I wasn't planning on.

Sullee is a small dog 45-50 Lbs in hunting shape. Good looking dog, with nice bone structure and feet.

Lastly I'd like to give Andy Dent credit for the success of Sullee as he started him as a pup and put a ton of time and many miles on his boots making Sullee what he is. I just have the pleasure of owning him and turning him loose. thanks again Andy.

I do have references on Sullee as he has won being handled by more than just myself.

Stud Fee will be by private treaty until he is finished out to dual Grand .

Thanks for your time and Good Luck to you all in the upcoming 2021 year.

Posted by blckntan337 on 01-17-2021 12:44 AM:

Sullee's Sire

Rattler by Ryan Stewart, on Flickr

Posted by blckntan337 on 03-17-2021 05:33 AM:

update

Sullee picked up another UKC cast win. He also finished out to PKC Ch last week.

Andy put the wins on him while he's in PA getting tuned up for the Tournament of Champions.

Thanks again Andy..

Good Luck to all the Black Dogs heading to the Tournament of Champions here in a few weeks..

Posted by blckntan337 on 04-06-2021 12:55 AM:

update

Not there result we had hoped for at the TOC zones.

He competed and gave his all like he always does.

Sullee won his cast saturday night. Friday night he fell short and got beat.

Andy did a heck of a job getting him ready and handling him in the zones.

plan to qualify him again for the TOC this year.

Posted by blckntan337 on 04-19-2021 02:42 AM:

This Cross has been made

I have bred Sullee to Juice. These pups will have all the top B&T bloodlines in them.

Pups will be paid up both ways.

Please get with Andy Dent or His Wife Sarah Dent if you are interested in a pup. They both have a Facebook page. If you need any other contact info please send me a message or a text to my phone and i will pass your info along.

337-438-5008

I have posted Juice's pedigree below.

Juice by Ryan Stewart, on Flickr

Posted by blckntan337 on 05-04-2021 05:15 AM:

UPDATE

Finished Sullee to GrandNite Friday at Black and Tan Days placed 4th in the Nitech portion.

Also won Dual Champ saturday in the Show at Black and Tan Days

Posted by blckntan337 on 05-20-2021 03:26 AM:

Sullee is a Performance Sire for 2021