UKC Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=26)
-- 2 Clover females for sale SE VA (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928521671)

Posted by JR4661 on 08-28-2019 05:54 PM:

Hardwood Bred (Bozo, Patch, Henry) female for sale SE VA

Heavy Hardwood bed. Will be 3 this December Has Patch, Henry, Queen, Bozo, Nailor, Harry all in her 4 generation ped. She will be 3 in December of this year. UKC and PKC registered with DNA on file. Decent mouth. Chop both ways most of the time. Does bawl on a track every so often. Black and White blanket back tight built female with good speed. Hunts good alone but has been laid up for the last 10 months and would need to be hunted hard to get her straightened back out. Likes to be sure before she settles down on a tree. Does not have a mean bone in her body. Would be excellent for a project this fall and is priced to be either that or a brood gyp. $700.00

3 year old only for sale. Juice x Swag pup is no longer for sale.

Only reason she is for sale- My wife and I just had our second child and already have a 2 year old. As much as Id like to think I can do her justice or raise a litter of pups I would by lying. She is up to date on rabies, heartworm (Ivomec) and flea/tick.

Do not check my PMs very much so text is best. 757-647-9791

Posted by POTOMAC on 08-28-2019 07:25 PM:

The pup off juice somebody need to grab I own her sister and brother and all those females and males reproduce better then any dog I have seen in 50 plus years natural hard hunters they want to catch they hustle very good noses tree anytype coon tralc are no track at Allan's sound good doin it !!! I have owned and started pups off bout every super cross that's been made last 6-7 years and they would al tree coon and none are eating my food !! I would and will continue to take pups off juice and ice every time above all those other dogs !!! Bout as close to a guarantee as your gonna get !! Carry her alone to the woods and let her go the females are usually a little trashy but they brake themselves and are easy to break !! Someone is gonna get a female pup that will have all the tools and will produce herself on top of all the other things she brings to the table

Posted by JR4661 on 08-29-2019 04:35 PM:

Hardwood Female $700.00

Posted by JR4661 on 10-01-2019 12:19 AM:

Still here. Not pushing the sale hard. If she is still here next heat cycle she will be bred.

Posted by Jason E on 10-01-2019 01:29 AM:

Female

How far you think your from Columbia SC ? I’m looking for a female around this age.

Posted by Jason E on 10-01-2019 01:29 AM:

Female

How far you think your from Columbia SC ? I’m looking for a female around this age.

Posted by JR4661 on 10-01-2019 02:20 AM:

About 5 and a half hours.

Posted by JR4661 on 10-02-2019 12:48 AM:

Still here. She has been laid up for the last 10 months. I have pictures of her and her papers but do not have any videos.

I will chat with or send pictures to anyone. Tire kicking eventually leads to a sale. Nothing to hide here at all. Just please, please, please do not tell me you are coming to get her unless you are serious.

If you have any questions please text 757-647-9791. Thanks for your time.

Posted by JR4661 on 10-10-2019 11:59 PM:

Let's try $700.00.