UKC Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Registrations (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=8)
-- What is going on in Registration dep. (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928543221)

Posted by Bobby Ellis on 12-22-2021 06:18 PM:

What is going on in Registration dep.

First they lost my paperwork on one dog. Sence I didn't get tracking . There was nothing that would do. Now I sent in more papers on a new dog. I used tracking and payed for rush. Thay got them on Nov. 22. But still no papers. No one replied to email s. And I cant get a call back. To say I am mad is a understatement. I am going to call. Email and post till someone talks to me.

Posted by Trevor / UKC on 12-29-2021 03:34 PM:

Bobby, feel free to send me a PM with a little more information and I can look into it for you or find a customer service representative who can.

Posted by breezyoaks on 01-08-2022 04:01 AM:

Re: What is going on in Registration dep.

quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Ellis
First they lost my paperwork on one dog. Sence I didn't get tracking . There was nothing that would do. Now I sent in more papers on a new dog. I used tracking and payed for rush. Thay got them on Nov. 22. But still no papers. No one replied to email s. And I cant get a call back. To say I am mad is a understatement. I am going to call. Email and post till someone talks to me.

Bobby...don't feel like the Lone ranger.
I sent papers in late Nov also......I see the check was finally cashed dec27th.
Today is Jan 8th and still no papers.....
Shunt cash the checks until they mail the papers I'd say.....

Yes..agreed with her frustration

Call the telephone # only to hear a recording that I was #134 on call back list.

I hung up...rediculous

Patrick Barrett

Posted by Msbelle88 on 01-21-2022 05:36 PM:

Omg this is riduculously shameful on UKC

I am beyond angry! I sent paperwork July. I finally got email in Nov. Said they have to talk to my dad since he is reg owner. He is 93, 1/2 deaf, and unable to do this stuff. No way he can sit on hold when caller 137 or 244.

Even sent another dog paperwork in Dec and i paid to rush it within 5 days. Still not got those either! PKC already sent their paperwork long time ago. How can I sell dogs and tell people I have no idea when paperwork be back from UKC?

They havent answered the phone or email for months. Is UKC going bankrupt or whats going on? They could at least hire remote virtual reps to handle questions or emails etc. Yet they have done nothing!

I am really disappointed in UKC. Yall went from preminum registeration to a negative registration system in my eyes.

This would be so much easier if we could register our own dogs online.

Someone please contact me. 6629320174 Mary Crowell & Wyatt Ellis Crowell. Email is mary.crowelll88@gmail.com

Posted by berger on 02-01-2022 08:36 PM:

Re: Omg this is riduculously shameful on UKC

quote:
Originally posted by Msbelle88
I am beyond angry! I sent paperwork July. I finally got email in Nov. Said they have to talk to my dad since he is reg owner. He is 93, 1/2 deaf, and unable to do this stuff. No way he can sit on hold when caller 137 or 244.

Even sent another dog paperwork in Dec and i paid to rush it within 5 days. Still not got those either! PKC already sent their paperwork long time ago. How can I sell dogs and tell people I have no idea when paperwork be back from UKC?

They havent answered the phone or email for months. Is UKC going bankrupt or whats going on? They could at least hire remote virtual reps to handle questions or emails etc. Yet they have done nothing!

I am really disappointed in UKC. Yall went from preminum registeration to a negative registration system in my eyes.

This would be so much easier if we could register our own dogs online.

Someone please contact me. 6629320174 Mary Crowell & Wyatt Ellis Crowell. Email is mary.crowelll88@gmail.com

Go online at the BBB Better Business Bureau Kalamazoo MI. They have an online complaint form you can fill out against UKC..

319-201-8445

Posted by berger on 02-01-2022 08:39 PM:

Re: What is going on in Registration dep.

quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Ellis

Go online at the BBB Better Business Bureau Kalamazoo MI. They have an online complaint form that you can fill out against UKC..

319-201-8445