UKC Forums
Show all 20 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Todd and Allen. (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928519068)

Posted by yadkintar on 06-05-2019 01:04 PM:

Todd and Allen.

I had a dream about y’all last night y’all looked ruff y’all need a vacation !! I must have got to much sun at the lake yesterday lol.

Tar

Posted by Todd K / UKC on 06-05-2019 01:40 PM:

Thanks! Approved! In the next few weeks, Allen is taking a week to go bear hunting and I'm taking a week to go trout fishing.

Posted by yadkintar on 06-05-2019 01:45 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
Thanks! Approved! In the next few weeks, Allen is taking a week to go bear hunting and I'm taking a week to go trout fishing.

My tarbaby super powers astonish me sometimes lol.

Tarbaby

Posted by Bruce m. Conkey on 06-05-2019 02:04 PM:

I had a dream last night also. I got this summons for court. It was about you suing UKC for 30 million dollars for slanderous and inflammatory post they did nothing about. It stemmed from you being called Tar Baby on this board and UKC not stepping in and understanding that was inappropriate and their lack of actions have hurt you.
You, won and before being awarded 30 million dollars you stood up and said. I will settle for 3 hour hunts. UKC can keep their money. Guess a couple of jurors were coon hunters. Cause they shouted out. Shut up Tar Baby, you're never happy.

I will never eat pizza just before bedtime again.

Posted by yadkintar on 06-05-2019 02:09 PM:

Lmbo !!! Well was it good pizza!!

Tarbaby

Posted by Richard Lambert on 06-05-2019 03:04 PM:

Oh my goodness, how could "Tarbaby" cause him harm? It is a term of endearment and has elevated his standing. Besides, it describes him perfectly.

Posted by yadkintar on 06-05-2019 03:10 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, how could "Tarbaby" cause him harm? It is a term of endearment and has elevated his standing. Besides, it describes him perfectly.

But I don’t hunt red dogs just so the boss will like me !!

Tarbaby

Posted by yadkinriver on 06-05-2019 03:26 PM:

Tar now we have you dreaming about men and Richard calling you Tarbaby as a term of endearment??? Which direction is this headed?? Is there need for concern? Is Richard the only one that can ask questions?

Posted by yadkintar on 06-05-2019 03:34 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Tar now we have you dreaming about men and Richard calling you Tarbaby as a term of endearment??? Which direction is this headed?? Is there need for concern? Is Richard the only one that can ask questions?

Two perch and a turtle = underachiever !!

I rest my case.

Tarbaby

Posted by Richard Lambert on 06-05-2019 04:10 PM:

Tarbaby, I hunted Redbones before Allen was "The Boss". Back then Todd was "The Boss" but he hunted Redbones also.

Posted by yadkintar on 06-05-2019 04:48 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Tarbaby, I hunted Redbones before Allen was "The Boss". Back then Todd was "The Boss" but he hunted Redbones also.

So your telling me I am an underachiever huh !!!

Tarbaby

Posted by sox12 on 06-05-2019 09:31 PM:

How many of you remember when UKC was on west cedar street?

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Posted by yadkintar on 06-05-2019 09:34 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by sox12
How many of you remember when UKC was on west cedar street?

I don’t even know where Kalamazoo is just that it’s up there somwhere lol.

Tar

Posted by Allen / UKC on 06-05-2019 10:17 PM:

Re: Todd and Allen.

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I had a dream about y’all last night y’all looked ruff y’all need a vacation !! I must have got to much sun at the lake yesterday lol.

Tar

Pretty sure the sun has nothing to do with your dreams. You just need a wake-up call.

Here's where I start running.

Posted by yadkintar on 06-05-2019 10:23 PM:

No I really dreamed that we was at some kind of dog show I don’t know what kind of dogs they were but they were not hounds and y’all looked really old and wore out and that’s the truth lol.

How else would I know about yalls vacations ?

Tar

Posted by Chuck Allen on 06-06-2019 01:08 AM:

Now I know MJ is legal now but are all these dreams a side affect or something , ya'll are starting to worry me. LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Posted by Dave Richards on 06-06-2019 01:10 AM:

Chuck Allen

Now Chuck, this is TAR nothing should surprise you! Lol. Dave

Posted by Chuck Allen on 06-06-2019 01:14 AM:

Now I heard somewhere , that too many RC Colas and Moon pies could cause some sleep disorders , at least that is what I heard.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Posted by yadkintar on 06-06-2019 01:32 AM:

I may or may not of had somebody deep undercover giving me classified information. Or I just dreamed it and it is just all a coincidence lol.

Tar

Posted by Chuck Allen on 06-06-2019 02:07 AM:

Me thinks Tar just might have some connections in the Secret Squirrel Society.