UKC Forums
Show all 21 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- new young stud direct out of turpins insane cain (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928289770)

Posted by steven edwards on 12-23-2012 07:10 PM:

@ stud dead eyed skutter

gr nitech pr edwards dead eyed skutter

gr nitech pr nocturnal skipper
wld nitech gr nitech grch pr x jr
grch gr nitech pr hardies bigtime trixie
sire
gr nitech pr turpins insane cain

gr nitech pr turpins stylish rube
wld nitech gr nitech pr bolden and turpin insane jane
gr nitech pr nailors hurricane jane

gr nitech pr edwards dead eyed skutter

nitech grch pr skuna river bark
gr nitech pr thats gonna hurt
pr davis skuna river mouse
dam
pr hurts sad eyed sadie

gr nitech pr nocturnal nailor
nitech grch pr stylish big momma
pr jackson co rock riv stylish sack

for a limited time ill breed skutter to select females for a pup.he has several very good traits.he should be able to accomidate almost any female. bring your boots see for yourself.nothing to hide here.if i can be of any help or service to anyone call me at 205 258 8530

skutter is 2013 per sire and ss sire

Pr Edwards skutter jr

Posted by steven edwards on 01-17-2013 05:48 PM:

young stud

i would like to thank everyone for all the calls and intrest in skutter.with a little luck we have a couple nice females lined up when they come in.still if i can be of any help to anyone let me know.im not trying to promote flavor of the day, im giving someone the oppertunity to breed to a coondog for free for limited time.nothin to hide come go with him see for yourself.
skutter is 2013 ss and per sire.
call 205 258 8530 if i can help

Pr Edwards skutter jr

Posted by al-longshot on 02-07-2013 02:43 AM:

stud dog

What part of al do you live i live north of birmingham looking for a good stud dog i have two nice bread jips coming in heat

Posted by steven edwards on 02-11-2013 12:46 AM:

stud dog

sorry i havent checked post earlier but i live in clanton chilton co. center of the state.just call me if interested 205 258 8530

Pr Edwards skutter jr

Posted by coonhunter05 on 02-14-2013 01:27 AM:

Skutter

Congrats on making it to the final cast in the world I like seeing these cain dogs winning Do you have a pic of Skutter

GrNiteCh Blevins Flashy Flo (Insain Cain X Cold Chill)

Posted by steven edwards on 02-14-2013 02:32 AM:

skutter

ive got a pic on my phone ill send i dont have internet access right now except on my phone n cant post it.

Pr Edwards skutter jr

Posted by coonhunter05 on 02-14-2013 02:45 AM:

Skutter

Posted by coonhunter05 on 02-17-2013 05:45 PM:

We are going to breed our Nite Ch Maybell dog to GrNiteCh Skutter this coming week She is an action packed coon dog She is out of Skuna River Bark and a Xjr Bitch We are excited about this cross She is a first strike first tree type a dog with a good locate cant wait to see what this litter brings They should be some lookers also she is blanket back so I would say that this litter should be some dark pups If anyone is interested in booking a pup just let us know Thanks alot

GrNiteCh Blevins Flashy Flo (Insain Cain X Cold Chill)

Posted by steven edwards on 02-17-2013 10:14 PM:

nite ch pr skuna river maybell

i would like to thank sequatchie valley walkers for choosing skutter to breed to maybell. were doubleing up on hall of fame and world champion dogs.from skuna river bark to x jr.i am very excited about this cross.should make some good ones.call sequatchie valley walkers and book your pup.u wont be dissapointed.i cant hardly wait.

Pr Edwards skutter jr

Posted by fordkingranch on 03-03-2013 04:11 AM:

another win for molly

Two more til grand Nite Mr steven

Posted by steven edwards on 03-04-2013 03:08 AM:

molly

congradulations on the win with molly.sounds like shes a good one,keep her in woods and enjoy it all u can.they finish quick.ill be looking forward to seeing her when time comes.

Pr Edwards skutter jr

Posted by fordkingranch on 03-04-2013 03:29 AM:

U believe walkers burn out quick. Mess up more as they get older.

Posted by steven edwards on 03-05-2013 02:19 AM:

no i dont believe they mess up more but i do believe if u lay them up n dont hunt them,it takes a while to tune them back up.

Pr Edwards skutter jr

Posted by steven edwards on 03-14-2013 02:31 AM:

still looking

still looking for nice females to breed.stud fee is a pup.im not promoting flavor of the day, im giving someone a chance to breed to a coondog for free .he is ss and per sire for 2013.just wanna get a few puppies out of him before anything happens to him,you never know.call 205 258 8530 if i can be of any help.

Pr Edwards skutter jr

Posted by fordkingranch on 03-22-2013 02:39 AM:

Hey Mr. Edwards. U going to state with skutter. Ima try to make it there this weekend. If I do ill try to get hold of ya.

Posted by steven edwards on 03-23-2013 07:05 PM:

yes ill be there.probably gonna hunt a young gyp.come on up .look me up.

Pr Edwards skutter jr

Posted by fordkingranch on 04-03-2013 11:38 PM:

How did u do at state. Who won?

Posted by steven edwards on 08-07-2013 08:08 PM:

Skutter x moon pups

I have been planning this cross for almost 2 years and now I've made the cross if she took.skutters daddy (Insain Cain) a proven reproducer,and moons daddy (lockbox)is well on his way for proving himself in the stud pen,both these dogs mothers are granddaughters out of skuna river bark.these dogs have proven reproducers,world champions,and hall of fame dogs blood running all through their veins.although skutter or moon are not proven reproducers,I made this cross for myself,I didn't make it to sell pups like most do.if I've done my homework these pups should please the hard to please but only time will tell.5 of these pups are already spoken for but if your interested in one call me their might be a couple more i can let go if she has enough.these pups will also be ss and performanced

Pr Edwards skutter jr

Posted by cripple creek on 11-12-2013 05:53 PM:

btt

btt

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Posted by cripple creek on 03-21-2014 05:02 AM:

btt

btt

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Posted by cripple creek on 03-26-2014 04:14 AM:

btt

btt