UKC Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 60 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Mojo Pup's (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=490272)

Posted by B&LKennels on 03-13-2012 09:54 PM:

Mojo Pup's

IS IT JUST ME OR HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THAT MOJO PUP'S ARE WAY OVER PRICED. HAVE HUNTED WITH SOME PUP'S OUT OF HIM AND I WOULDN'T FEED ONE.JMO,YES HE HAS SOME NICE PUP'S ON THE GROUND.BUT EVERYONE THAT HAS ONE WANT'S ALOT OF MONEY FOR A DOG THAT'S NOT TREEING COON'S.ALL SCOTT ENGLE IS DOING IS DRIVING UP THE PRICE BY NOT SELLING ANYMORE SEMEN FOR A COUPLE OF YEAR'S . PEOPLE WOULD BE CRAZY TO PAY 2000 DOLLAR'S FOR SEMEN.JMO. AGAIN NOT BASHING ANYONE BUT THAT'S JUST CRAZY,SOME PEOPLE HAVE MORE MONEY THAN BRAIN'S . IF MORE PEOPLE WANT ALOT MORE PEOPLE TO BUY A PUP OUT OF THER STUD DOG DO WHAT SCOTT DID, 5000 DOLLAR SHOOT OUT. JUST THINK OF THE MONEY YOU COULD MAKE,HE DID...

Posted by Dgillihan on 03-13-2012 10:06 PM:

cant blame a guy for tryin to make a little money on the side i would do the same thing.

Posted by GA DAWG on 03-13-2012 10:23 PM:

If I get another pup anytime soon. It will more than likely be off Mojo.

Posted by RHK on 03-13-2012 10:38 PM:

ive hunted with 3 or 4 mojo pups and they were rattleheads. im sure theres some good ones though.

Posted by Adam Hibbs on 03-13-2012 10:38 PM:

I am more than happy with mine out of mojo. I can't say what scott did with his semen is a bad idea, I would of done the same thing. If mojo wasn't producing winners his pups wouldn't be so expensive, but he is producing winners. Most pups these days aren't cheap anyways. JMO

Posted by StraightDrive on 03-13-2012 10:48 PM:

The way I see it is, if you dont like the Mojo hounds, then dont hunt them. If you dont like the price of them , then dont buy them. Its as easy as that. But thats jmo on it.

Owner / Handler:
Larry Puckett

HOME OF:
GR. CH."PR"DEADLY PETEY UKC 1st. place( SIRE=Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.PR Mc's Deadly Hitman / Dam=Ch.Nt.Ch.PR Beard's Stylish Magic) (Gone but Not Forgotten)

GR.NT.CH PR Spades Nite Heat Sky (Gone But Not Forgotten)

Posted by smokin-1-mo on 03-13-2012 10:50 PM:

B,L KENNELS

I HAVE HAD 2 PUPS OFF OF MOJO AND EITHER ONE OF THEM WOULD GET TREED ALONE BY THE TIME THEY WHERE 10 MONTHS OLD...THE DEMAND ON MOJO IS HIGH AS HE REPRODUCES WINNERS THAT PEOPLE WANT YOUR SELF INCLUDED OUR YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT HIM.......
..SCOTT ,MOJO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK......

Posted by B&LKennels on 03-13-2012 11:28 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by StraightDrive
The way I see it is, if you dont like the Mojo hounds, then dont hunt them. If you dont like the price of them , then dont buy them. Its as easy as that. But thats jmo on it.
YEP YOU ARE RIGHT DON'T LIKE THEM ,WOULDN'T HUNT THEM ,WOULDN'T BUY ONE AND WOULDN'T TAKE ONE FOR FREE..................

Posted by GA DAWG on 03-13-2012 11:36 PM:

Another jealous Hater??

Posted by B&LKennels on 03-13-2012 11:41 PM:

Re: B,L KENNELS

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo
I HAVE HAD 2 PUPS OFF OF MOJO AND EITHER ONE OF THEM WOULD GET TREED ALONE BY THE TIME THEY WHERE 10 MONTHS OLD...THE DEMAND ON MOJO IS HIGH AS HE REPRODUCES WINNERS THAT PEOPLE WANT YOUR SELF INCLUDED OUR YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT HIM.......
..SCOTT ,MOJO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK......

YES HE DOSE REPRODUCE,BUT SO DOSE OTHER DOG'S.HOW MANY PUP'S DOSE HE HAVE ? HOW MANY GRAND,NITE CHAMPIONS IS THERE ? I HAVE A PUP THAT HAS BEEN TREEING HER OWN COON BY 7 MTH OLD AND SHE ISN'T A MOJO PUP. TRACKMAN,SUNRISE,WITCH DOCTOR ,BODIE,AND QUITE A FEW OTHER'S REPRODUCE TO, AND THE AVERAGE MAN CAN AFFORD TO BUY ONE . AS FAR AS A WINNER MY BACK YARD BRED DOG WAS A WINNER. NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO CAMPAIGN A DOG LIKE SCOTT CAN.AND ALL THE COON YOU HAVE OUT THERE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN TREEING THERE OWN COON BEFORE 10 MTH OLD. NOT BEING SMART.

Posted by B&LKennels on 03-13-2012 11:48 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
Another jealous Hater??
NO I AM NOT JEALOUS HATER, IT'S FUNNY YOU HEAR OF ALL THE GOOD PUP'S ,HOW ABOUT THE BAD ONE'S . ALL THAT'S RIGHT I FORGOT ALL HIS PUP'S ARE COONDOG'S .

Posted by M. Lowe on 03-13-2012 11:53 PM:

mojo pup

Our Mojo pup tree her first coon before she was five months old, since then she has treed around 20 coons and only missed one time I think she is a once in a lifetime for me. She won't be 8 months old till the 24 of this month and we got her at puppy price. I would like to have a dozen like her. by the way she treed that first coon the first night we took her.

Posted by Zac_c on 03-13-2012 11:58 PM:

It sounds to me like you are really jealous of scott. Why are you so concerned about the price of his puppies and his desicion not to sell mojos semen for a few years. You said you wouldn't take a mojo pup that was givin to you for free anyway so don't worry about it. Just stop bad mouthing a dog just cause you are jealous.

Posted by Dwils on 03-14-2012 12:15 AM:

I liked the ones ive seen. Normally the ppl that complain on price of pups are the ones packing dogs around that need culled . . If i ever have a pup off anoher dog except my own, it will be off Mojo

Its only a smart business move by Scott to do this. He's keeping it somewhat rare, which is keeping the value up

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Posted by B&LKennels on 03-14-2012 12:37 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Zac_c
It sounds to me like you are really jealous of scott. Why are you so concerned about the price of his puppies and his desicion not to sell mojos semen for a few years. You said you wouldn't take a mojo pup that was givin to you for free anyway so don't worry about it. Just stop bad mouthing a dog just cause you are jealous.
TO START WITH I DIDN'T BAD MOUTH MOJO,YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ. I JUST ASKED A QUESTION. HOW DOSE HE FIGURE THAT HE CAN BETTER THE BREED BY NOT SELLING SEMEN FOR A COUPLE OF YEAR'S ? THE BREED NEED'S HELP NOW NOT A COUPLE YEAR'S DOWN THE ROAD.AND BY THE WAY I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT, SO WHY NOT KEEP ON SELLING SEMEN NOW ? THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CROSS THAT WILL TAKE HIS PLACE,JUST GIVE IT TIME .IF YOU DON'T THINK SO JUST LOOK BACK THRU THE HISTORY OF THE GREAT STUD DOG'S

Posted by RHK on 03-14-2012 12:40 AM:

look at harry semen now though. that stuff is through the roof! what is it $1000 a pellet?

Posted by RHK on 03-14-2012 12:43 AM:

have mojos pups won that many hunts? besides mojo $5000? serious question...not trying to give anyone an aneurysm

Posted by B&LKennels on 03-14-2012 12:44 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
I liked the ones ive seen. Normally the ppl that complain on price of pups are the ones packing dogs around that need culled . . If i ever have a pup off anoher dog except my own, it will be off Mojo

Its only a smart business move by Scott to do this. He's keeping it somewhat rare, which is keeping the value up

WELL FELLOW LET ME SAY THIS IF I HAVE A DOG THAT NEED'S CULLED I HAVE NO PROBLEM CULLING A DOG .NOW SEE YOU JUST SAID THAT YOUR DOG IS AS GOOD AS MOJO,AND BY YOUR DOG'S TITLES THEY MUST BE GOOD DOG'S.I WAS JUST SAYING THAT PEOPLE ARE PRICING THE DOG'S SO HIGH BECAUSE OF WHAT SCOTT IS DOING .

Posted by Zac_c on 03-14-2012 12:48 AM:

Re: Re: B,L KENNELS

quote:
Originally posted by B&LKennels
YES HE DOSE REPRODUCE,BUT SO DOSE OTHER DOG'S.HOW MANY PUP'S DOSE HE HAVE ? HOW MANY GRAND,NITE CHAMPIONS IS THERE ? I HAVE A PUP THAT HAS BEEN TREEING HER OWN COON BY 7 MTH OLD AND SHE ISN'T A MOJO PUP. TRACKMAN,SUNRISE,WITCH DOCTOR ,BODIE,AND QUITE A FEW OTHER'S REPRODUCE TO, AND THE AVERAGE MAN CAN AFFORD TO BUY ONE . AS FAR AS A WINNER MY BACK YARD BRED DOG WAS A WINNER. NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO CAMPAIGN A DOG LIKE SCOTT CAN.AND ALL THE COON YOU HAVE OUT THERE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN TREEING THERE OWN COON BEFORE 10 MTH OLD. NOT BEING SMART.

Just like you said there are other dogs that reproduce so if scott doesn't want to sell mojos semen or if you think it is to expensive use another stud dog. The bottom line is mojo is scotts dog he can do as he pleases!

Posted by Virgil on 03-14-2012 12:52 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by RHK
have mojos pups won that many hunts? besides mojo $5000? serious question...not trying to give anyone an aneurysm

It is hard to find a big hunt in the last year and a half that a Mojo pup didn't win or place high in. 7 of the final 16 in last years SS were out of Mojo. 5 of the final 16 in the truck hunt a few weeks ago were out of Mojo, including the 2 in the final four and the overall winner. Mojo had several dogs in the top 20 of the UKC world last year including 1 in the final four.

If you look in the ProHound he is at the top or leading nearly every category for a stud.

And he is doing all this with probably 80% of his pups well under 2 years old. If he continues to reproduce winners like he is now it will be ridiculous in a couple years all the dogs out of him winning.

Posted by Dwils on 03-14-2012 12:55 AM:

I look for Mojo to by far surpass Stylish Harry,trac kman and Rat Attack Harry, Trac

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Posted by B&LKennels on 03-14-2012 01:37 AM:

Re: Re: Re: B,L KENNELS

quote:
Originally posted by Zac_c
Just like you said there are other dogs that reproduce so if scott doesn't want to sell mojos semen or if you think it is to expensive use another stud dog. The bottom line is mojo is scotts dog he can do as he pleases!
DIDN'T SAY HE CAULDN'T,AND I DID GET A PUP OUT OF ANOTHER DOG...... A DOG THAT YOU WILL BE READING ABOUT SOON. HOW COMES YOUR MOJO DOG DON'T HAVE ANY TITLES IF THEY ARE SO GREAT ? MINE WILL BE IN THE HUNT'S BEFORE LONG ,HOW ABOUT YOUR'S ? YOU PROBLY DON'T EVEN OWN A REAL COONDOG.AND IF YOU DO I WOULD BE MORE THAN GLAD TO HUNT WITH YOU. UNDER ONE CONDITION WHO EVER LOOSES ,LOOSES THERE DOG RIGHT THERE IN THE WOOD'S LED PILL,

Posted by Zac_c on 03-14-2012 01:43 AM:

Re: Re: Re: Re: B,L KENNELS

quote:
DIDN'T SAY HE CAULDN'T,AND I DID GET A PUP OUT OF ANOTHER DOG...... A DOG THAT YOU WILL BE READING ABOUT SOON. HOW COMES YOUR MOJO DOG DON'T HAVE ANY TITLES IF THEY ARE SO GREAT ? MINE WILL BE IN THE HUNT'S BEFORE LONG ,HOW ABOUT YOUR'S ?

I know u didn't say he couldn't reproduce but you said others can so I said choose another one. I don't even own a hound. Lol I have hunted with some mojo pups and they are real nice pups.

Posted by Eric Caudill on 03-14-2012 02:07 AM:

HOW MANY OTHER STUD DOGS OUT THERE HAD TWO PUPS IN THE FINALS OF THE SUPER STAKES , THE TRUCK HUNT TWO MOJO PUPS IN THE FINAL FOUR. FIVE MOJO PUPS IN THE TOP SIXTEEN OF THE TRUCK HUNT. AND I THINK 6-7 IN THE FALL SS TOP SIXTEEN. THATS JUST TO NAME A FEW. GET REAL MAN. SHOW ME YOUR PUP SIRE LIST. WHEN YOU FIND A STUD DOG THAT IS DOING THAT CHECK THE PRICE OF HIS PUPS THEY'LL BE TO HIGH FOR YOU. THAT WOULD BE MY GUESS. JMO

Posted by fullhouse on 03-14-2012 03:02 AM:

Re: Re: Re: Re: B,L KENNELS

quote:
DIDN'T SAY HE CAULDN'T,AND I DID GET A PUP OUT OF ANOTHER DOG...... A DOG THAT YOU WILL BE READING ABOUT SOON. HOW COMES YOUR MOJO DOG DON'T HAVE ANY TITLES IF THEY ARE SO GREAT ? MINE WILL BE IN THE HUNT'S BEFORE LONG ,HOW ABOUT YOUR'S ? YOU PROBLY DON'T EVEN OWN A REAL COONDOG.AND IF YOU DO I WOULD BE MORE THAN GLAD TO HUNT WITH YOU. UNDER ONE CONDITION WHO EVER LOOSES ,LOOSES THERE DOG RIGHT THERE IN THE WOOD'S LED PILL,

Take a chill pill. Mojo has done and will continue to do more then anything you will ever pack or own. You also seem to have gave a lot to thought to something you claim you dont care about. The jealousy is dripping off of you.