UKC Forums Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 106 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- Dw's Nocturnal Rebel (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928404568)

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-14-2015 02:41 AM:

Dw's Nocturnal Rebel

My partner and I would now like to offer Rebel at stud. Rebel will throw an all grand pedigree. Rebel is quick honest strike dog and usually quick to find the tree with the coon in it. He does a tremendous job of split treeing with accuracy no matter where other dogs tree around him, he will hold all the pressure you can put on him, he will not move. Rebel takes his tracks as he comes to them and he will not give up pursuit. Rebel can move bad tracks almost as good as he can a hot track, he's a very nice track dog. Rebel has a very good mouth, has a bawl on track and a nice locate and chops on the tree. I would like to encourage anyone who is interested in breeding to Rebel to come hunt with him. We plan to have Rebel a performance sire and SS sire for 2016. I would also like to add that William and I have never owned a stud dog or tried to promote one, we are just hard hunting pleasure hunters that love the sport and watching a fine hound do good work. We do not have Rebel at stud for our own personal benefit we honestly believe he can reproduce his likenesses and if he does that anyone would be glad to hunt his offspring. Thanks for reading.
---------------------Gr.Nt.Stylish Hayes
------------------Gr.Nt. Stylish Rebel
----------------------Gr.Nt. Stylish Anna
------------Gr.Nt. Abbott's Bawling Rebel
----------------------Gr.Nt. Nocturnal Nailor
------------------Gr.Nt. Nocturnal Jodie
----------------------Gr.Nt. Big Horn Daisy
------ CH Grnitch PR. DW's Nocturnal Rebel-- Made Nitch with 3 FIRST PLACE WINS 1 HTX PASS
----------------------Gr.Nt. Stylish Harry
------------------Gr.Nt. Stylish Zip Code
----------------------Gr.Nt. Nocturnal Rose
------------Gr.Nt. Zipcodes Stylish Babe
----------------------Gr.Nt. Abbott's Bawling Rebel
------------------Gr.Nt. Stylish Platinum
----------------------Gr.Nt. Fear This

Contact info
O/H Dillon Duckworth 828 413 5206
O/H William Myers 828 403 6161

References-
Keith Houston 828 448 7674
Tony Rupard 704 798 1118
Kyle Bragg 828 803 9790

GRNT ABBOTT’S BAWLING REBEL (SEMEN)
GRNT MCCALLS SILVERADO DAN (SEMEN)
GRNT HILLBILLY'S SMOKIN RINGO STAR (SEMEN)
Finding the coon has nothing to do with the light you wear its the dogs you hunt!!
Nose on a dog like eyes on a hawk..
Dillon Duckworth 828-413-5206

CH GRNITECH HTX PR' DWS NOCTURNAL REBEL (GRNT ABBOTTS BAWLING REBEL X GRNT ZIPCODES STYLISH BABE) 2015 Allen Shoe memorial hunt overall winner (RIP)

PR’ HUNTING CREEK SALLY’ (GRNT HOLLYWOOD HOSS X GRNT ABBOTTS FLATWOOD ROSIE

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-14-2015 03:38 AM:

Finding the coon has nothing to do with the light you wear its the dogs you hunt!!

CH GRNITECH HTX PR' DWS NOCTURNAL REBEL (GRNT ABBOTTS BAWLING REBEL X GRNT ZIPCODES STYLISH BABE) 2015 Allen Shoe memorial hunt overall winner (RIP)

Posted by nitehunter2004 on 01-14-2015 03:49 AM:

Fine looking hound, enjoyed talking dogs today but we need to get together one nite an cut these ol plugs loose.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-14-2015 03:54 AM:

Yessir Tim, it's always nice talking hounds! I'm a hunting fool man we'll get together soon. Thanks

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-14-2015 04:01 AM:

Posted by Benny Harding on 01-14-2015 04:39 AM:

Nt.Ch.Echo's Bawling Rebel is out of Bawling Rebel and a Dual Grand sister to Babe I owned this dog till he was about 10 mo old huge mouth real track dog and hard tree dog he should reproduce don't over look him guy"s good luck with him

Gr.Nt.Ch. Nightime Black Buck[R.I.P.]

Gr.Nt.Ch. Stylish Zipcode[R.I.P.]
Gr.Nt.Ch.Stylish Supreme King[R.I.P.]
Nt. Ch. Echo's Bawling Rebel
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hardwood Mt Dew
Gr.Nt. Slow Talkin Buzz(semen)

Gr.Nt. Winder's Bawling Dixie
Gr.Nt. Baugocreek Babie
Nt.Ch. Stylish Karma's A Beach
Gr.Nt.Ch. Zip Code's Stylish Babe
there's dogs that tree coon , then there are coon dogs,heart is what seperates them

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-14-2015 05:05 AM:

Thank you Ben for the kind words! We're very pleased with the hound he is and what he's becoming. Echos Rebel is a fine looking hound good luck with him as well. Thanks

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-14-2015 05:51 PM:

Rebel

I will have frozen semen available soon. I'm not going to blow smoke and talk a big hype but I will be honest with anyone about anything and that's the bottom line, with that being said Rebel is a very independent hound 80% of the time he will be split but will tree with others, he's very accurate if he wasn't I wouldn't own him!! I hunt these mountains and I'm not walking to empty trees I don't care how well their bred, coons are fairly thin here and he looks real good on these wild mountain coons and even better on feeders. He's a honest strike dog that opens when he smells a coon, opens good according to the track. Has a nice hound mouth bawl/chop on the ground and a easy to call locate with a steady chop on the tree. If he throws his likeness in his pups anyone will be happy to own one. Thanks for taking the time to read, Dillon

Posted by bowling41762 on 01-14-2015 11:36 PM:

Running rebel

This dog could roll a track like nothing else iv had boys. I kinda took this dog from lightly started to well started. He was hard to get to tree, he'd smoke a track locate then move on and find another. I would mark his spots and go see what he had and there was always a coon sitting there where he left. One night I was following along like this and he did this three trees in a row in bout a 30 minute span and all had coons. I got lucky and got on him on the third and put out to him. That was a turning point with him. The most accurate dog iv ever been in woods with. Treed one night in a little poplar kinda thick. Buddy said it's slick. Hadn't ever seen him slick at that time. I shot straight up tree from the base bout 5 times quick and I heard him say here it comes. To be honest i only remember him missing one time. Track dog here boys bar none. Independent as well. Dogs would tree and he wouldn't even check up, drive right on by. I wish I'd had more time to hunt him he would still be here in se ky.

Home of
2011 UKC Ky State Champion
Ntch Bowlings hardwood izzy belle
Pr' Bowlings hickory nut Hannah
Pr' Extreme Smoking Harry

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-15-2015 02:19 AM:

chris

Thanks for allowing me to purchase this fine hound from you. He is an excellent track dog and just like you said he will trail right by others treed and have his coon. I have no doubt he will grand easy, but were going to put him in the big hunts to do it, other than an occasional local hunt to show support for the clubs.

Posted by RICHARD T WADE on 01-15-2015 03:18 AM:

Lots of memories for me in this dog .I raised an started babe and hunted with rebel several times. Both sire and dam were coon treers with loud mouths. Both would suit the hard to please!

Good looking dog! I like ' em!

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-15-2015 12:25 PM:

Thanks for the info Richard give me a call when ya get a chance. 828 413 5206

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-16-2015 12:27 PM:

Rebel and my 9yr old liquid smoke female 918yrds the way the crow flys. And we all no that ain't the same in these mountains! Lastnights hunt.

Posted by Chad Seals on 01-17-2015 01:01 AM:

How much will move him.

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-17-2015 02:56 AM:

rebel

Hey Chad, thanks for the interest. Rebel is not for sale, we have big plans for him in the future, he's the type of hound I'm proud to walk behind and those are rare. It would be hard to replace him. Your welcome to come hunt with him anytime you'd like though.

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-20-2015 04:00 AM:

We havnt been carrying the gun to the tree with us here lately because we've shot so many coons already this year! But I figured we'd pop one out to rebel and my buddy's little redtick puppy to try to get her started.. Looked at two singles tonight, first one was 907 yards on top of heartbreak ridge, it gets it's name honest.

Posted by jgandy on 01-20-2015 05:33 AM:

I'd like to see him go one night but I ain't climbing to the top of roper hollar. Lol Let me know if you wanna go one night.

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-20-2015 01:39 PM:

We'll I ain't goin to roper holler but them mountains I hunt are just as bad, but you can tree coons in em. We'll have him at the club for the chkc hunt this Thursday night, are you coming? We might draw out together but if not man you welcome to hunt with us anytime .

Posted by jgandy on 01-20-2015 06:54 PM:

Might stop by and make sure you've got enough guides. But it's been taking my sorry cull 2 hrs just to get treed lately. But if y'all want to turn loose one night let me know.

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-26-2015 12:50 PM:

I have had a good bit of interest in Rebel this far, just to answer a few questions yes he's got a real nice mouth you can hear him a good long ways. He's a hard hard hunter right by himself he knows how to get it done don't have to walk him or hunt feeders. Yes He will be finished if the good lord willing. Thanks everyone

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-31-2015 03:10 AM:

coyote

Had a pack off coyotes come to Rebel and a young female of mine treed last night, wasn't a very good situation for a dog to be in but they handled well. Had a bit of blood shed but the coyotes left!! That was a first for me and I hope the last..

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 01-31-2015 06:40 PM:

Any titled females wanting to breed to rebel will be by private treaty, thanks

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 02-06-2015 12:05 AM:

We'll Rebel has been in three hunts so far. No ukc hunts yet. Havnt been able to catch the break he needs, finished 2nd on the cast everytime so far!! He will be entered in two ukc events this weekend if all goes as planned! Thanks for the interest guys!

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 02-07-2015 07:50 AM:

1ST PLACE WIN

REBEL GOT A UKC 1ST PLACE WIN TONIGHT WITH 583 1/3 PLUS WITH NO MINUS. 4 REGISTERED CAST.

Posted by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 02-08-2015 07:01 AM:

2ND 1ST PLACE

ANOTHER FIRST PLACE WIN ON REBEL TONIGHT