UKC Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=52)
-- indiana 2013 walker days (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928289578)

Posted by arkie on 12-22-2012 04:23 PM:

indiana 2013 walker days

new here and am trying to plan vacation to head to walker days in indiana and can find info on last years dates, location but nothing on 2013. any help much appreciated.

Posted by jsmarshall on 01-09-2013 01:36 AM:

checkout ukc coonhounds major events sould be on there

Posted by sox12 on 01-27-2013 07:07 PM:

walker day 2013

Will be held at the williams county fair grounds in Montpilier,Ohio hosted by the Dekalb County Coon Hunters,Hamilton ,In.The Date Is April 18,19,20 2013

George

Posted by CoondogUp on 01-30-2013 08:04 PM:

Arkie,
Save yourself the disappointment and by-pass Walker Days and go to SETWD in Salsbury, NC instead. Their is no comparison IMO... SETWD is very well attended; great STUD barn; and all the Suppliers a guy/gal could ever need. I've been to both and like I said their is no comparison.

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH Belly Buster (Drifter x Half Breed Joey)

GRNITECH GRCH Iowa Style Wild Storm (Big D & 6 shots of Clover)

Posted by arkie on 01-31-2013 10:55 PM:

Thanks for the rapies.

Posted by boxmanwillie on 02-03-2013 01:28 AM:

TREEING WALKER DAYS

THE ONE IN OHIO THIS YEAR DELKAB COUNTY COON HUNTERS REALLY PUT ON A GOOD HUNT PLENTY GOOD HUNTIN YOU OHIO INDIANA MICHIGAN RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER LOTS VENDORS TOO BIG CROWD WILL BE THERE MAKE PLANS TO GO FOOD IS GOOD TOO LOL

Posted by sox12 on 02-03-2013 05:49 PM:

Sounds like coondogup really wants to slam walker days ,must think Dekalb County Coon Hunters don't know how to put on a good hunt.We have a lot of the breed associations wants us to hold their events.their must be a little prejudice on the events.I never slam anybodys club on here,i wish all the clubs do great on any hunts they hold.I am proud of all of the hunts we have put on and we were always congradulated on the job well done.If you think it is not worth while to go to one hunt over the other,i don't think you are representing you breed very well.i wish all good luck at all your hunt,and may god bless all the hunts and hunters.

George Steffes President of Dekalb County Coon Hunters

Posted by walkerhound17 on 02-22-2013 05:26 AM:

walkerdays is in ohio lol just messing around hope you come up it will be fun

GR.Nite ch Goose Creek Ruby(RIP)
Nite ch high voltage hook (R.I.P.)
GrniteCh skylers boy Garrison creek

Marc Mcwhorter
317-287-9539