UKC Forums
Show all 19 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=23)
-- Get In Line (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928522898)

Posted by bloody creek on 10-02-2019 08:33 PM:

Get In Line

BLUE JOHN X CANNON BAWL female, if you don't know who those 2 hounds are you might not want one of these pups, but if you do and you like winners this is your opportunity for a well breed pup with lots of winners behind them.

I will post their pedigree shortly. 5 males 5 females on the ground, have a few not spoken for yet. $300 either sex. Supperstakes and Perfromanced. Call me at 423.240.1754. Thanks.

Posted by Randall Powell on 10-03-2019 03:37 AM:

Nice cross Travis

Should have some big time winners in that bunch!

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Posted by bloody creek on 10-04-2019 01:07 AM:

Going fast... 5 of them already spoken for. Pedigree below.

................................................GR NT CH J.T. CHARLIE

.................................GR NT CH RED RUBY HARTIME HOSS

..............................................GR NT CH RED HARDTIME PEARL

...SIRE.....GR NT CH KAYS BLUE JOHN BATHIS

.....................................GR NT CH MURPHY'S LITTLE HILL LUKE

................................GR NT CH RED LADY

......................................PR KAYS ANNIE

PUPS

.....................................WORLD CH WILCOX THUNDER TOP GUN

.............................GR NT CH BLOODY CREEK CANNON BAWL

................................GR NT CH RIVER BOTTOM MIDNIGHT LADY

...****... PR BLOODY CREEK CANNONS LAST SHOT

......................................GR NT CH HALLS WILD CHILD JOKER

..............................NT CH RED VALLEY LIL BELL

.....................................GR NT CH THURMAN CREEK LITTLE RED

Posted by bloody creek on 10-11-2019 12:59 PM:

Only 3 left.....1 Male 2 females. Call me if you have questions or want one the list before their all spoken for. Thanks

Posted by Double L on 10-14-2019 05:33 PM:

Pups

How old are they,and could you send me some pics of the ones you have left? 865 310-9340

Posted by bloody creek on 10-15-2019 12:24 AM:

Date of birth September 25 ... looks like 6 blueticks 1 tri color and 3 black and white with ticks. Time will tell, only a couple not spoken for. Thanks

Posted by jacie on 10-20-2019 12:51 AM:

Them will be good ones like the cross 👍🏻

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Posted by bloody creek on 10-23-2019 12:45 AM:

Thanks Randy,

I was just wondering about you this past weekend, how you been, how much hunting are you doing. Take care my friend.

Posted by ticker31 on 10-29-2019 05:55 PM:

Awesome cross

Should be some real coon slayers!

Posted by bloody creek on 11-01-2019 01:36 PM:

Thanks Lee, they are about ready for their new homes, you have some good sounding things going on with Blood, good luck with your pups as well.. and keep all that winning up with Ground..

Posted by bloody creek on 11-04-2019 12:06 AM:

Pups ready to go next weekend.

Posted by daniel urffer on 11-10-2019 10:31 PM:

Video of the pups.

https://youtu.be/9I4ZqXVLWig

Posted by bloody creek on 11-11-2019 03:35 PM:

Thanks for posting the video Alan, still have a some available, had a few back out that were on the list as usual.. thanks again.

Posted by hemihomey on 11-16-2019 12:49 AM:

Pup

I went ahead and got the ugly one out of that litter. Folks, these pups are nice as any I have ever seen. Healthy, houndy and this little guy has a powerful mouth.
I am glad folks canceled on getting this one.

Ezekiel 23:20

Posted by bloody creek on 11-18-2019 12:28 AM:

Thanks Mike, hope he lives up to your high standards, I am always happy when a pup gets in the right hands. Good luck with Blue Bawl..

Posted by Jacob Rymer on 11-23-2019 03:44 PM:

Pups

Was wondering if you still had any pups out of blue john available thanks

Posted by bloody creek on 11-24-2019 05:06 PM:

Jacob, I have a couple available. Give me a call. Thanks

Posted by bloody creek on 12-07-2019 12:39 AM:

Best acting female in the litter still available.. bluetick in color..

Posted by bloody creek on 12-15-2019 12:06 AM:

Beautiful Black and white ticked up female now available.. still 300 dollars.. pick of the litter female.. can text pictures