UKC Forums Pages (15): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Show all 356 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Lost / Found Dogs (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=221189)

Posted by smokes creek on 01-10-2011 06:15 PM:

3 lost beagles in Mt Morris NY

Lost Saturday Jan 8th 2011. @ young males and one female, all with collars on. All tri colored. If found or seen please call me at 716-602-5017, or owner listed on collar. Thank you

Rick

Smokes Creek kennels-Where Hunting dogs are made!

When its no longer fun, sell the hounds and take up Golf.

Posted by MSG Farley Ret. on 01-13-2011 05:40 PM:

Stolen out of Arkansas

Mr. Don Cummings posted this

I just got a call from Cindy Hawkins... some rotten lowdown Jerk has stolen Chester and Judy... left a hog dog... these dogs are the pride and Joy of their son Dakota.
If you know where they may be send me a PM...
or call them at 870-224-1538
.Chester is very large and here are a couple of pictures

Posted by Christy on 01-13-2011 08:01 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Christy
STILL LOOKING. HE WAS STOLEN FROM US IN MAY 09 AND COULD BE ANYWHERE BY NOW. IT'S NOT LIKELY WE WILL EVER FIND HIM, BUT WHO KNOWS.

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Posted by skyblu on 01-14-2011 12:30 AM:

Where & When

Where in Arkansas & when were Cindy Hawkins Blueticks taken?

Posted by Louise Clark on 01-17-2011 10:33 AM:

FOUND!!!

MISSING
treeing walker
Tri color
Male
Found!!!!

Posted by MSG Farley Ret. on 01-17-2011 06:10 PM:

Re: Where & When

quote:
Originally posted by skyblu
Where in Arkansas & when were Cindy Hawkins Blueticks taken?
You would have to call her I posted this for Don Cummings. they were taken right out of the yard.

Posted by Critz Girl on 01-18-2011 05:57 PM:

Lost Dogs While Hunting.

Two Plott Hounds lost near Brighton and Jerseyville IL, On Sunday January 16 2011, If anyone here's anything or see's them please send me a pm so that we can get in touch thank you, Here is a picture of what they look like, The one the girl is holding is a boy dog named Link, and The one the boy is holding is a girl dog named Kira, they are very friendly and will come if called. Thanks so much.

(RIP)GRCH'PR' EMILY'S CRITZ HEID

GRCH'PR' VANDYGRIFF'S SKYLINE KIRA

RENJI

'PR' CRITZ RIGHTEOUSLY SEXY

CH'PR' RAIL HOLLOW TIMBER WHIMSY

Posted by charlesbarnette on 01-19-2011 05:01 PM:

LOST MALE WALKER DOG IN TENNESSEE

I LOST A MALE WALKER DOG IN THE TALBOTT AREA ON DEC. 2, 2010, TALBOTT IS LOCATED BETWEEN JEFFERSON CITY, TN. AND MORRISTOWN, TN. I HAD A 3 1/2 MONTH OLD PUP IN THE KENNEL WITH HIM AND TOOK HIM OUT TO FEED THE PUP, WENT INSIDE FOR ABOUT 15 MIN. AND WHEN I CAME OUT HE HAD PULLED OUT OF HIS COLLAR AND TOOK OFF, THATS THE LAST TIME I SEEN HIM, I HAD ONLY HAD HIM FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND HAD ONLY TOOK HIM HUNTING TWICE, ANYONE THAT HAS ANY INFO PLEASE CALL ME AT 423-273-0008 , THANKS CHARLES

After the antichrist, his prophet, and the devil are defeated, Jesus will set up peace on earth. This time period will be 1,000 years which has been called the Millennial Reign of Christ. Jesus will forever rule over the earth with His servants from this point on. Jesus will set up His capital in Jerusalem . It will be a time of unprecedented peace between men and even the animal kingdom.

Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Posted by Redbone Chic on 02-25-2011 08:02 PM:

Take a look at petfinder in all sorts of different areas! I was looking today and seen many walkers that look purebred and some of them are young yet.

People stealing dogs are most likely not gonna keep them in the same state or area and also dogs travel themselves, just a good idea to check all the areas, sure would hate to see someone's nice walker dog put to sleep cause they didn't know it was there.... Just trying to help!

GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Auringer's Tree Slammin Brodie HTX
-Qualified for 2013 world hunt

NITECH GRWCH GRCH 'PR' Tree Slammin MN Tuff
Pass towards HTX
WCH CH'PR' Tree Slammin Gracie

Posted by RXMAN38 on 03-02-2011 12:51 AM:

Two Walkers Missing

I had 2 Walkers Stolen from Marion, SC. They have black head and black blanketback.

Posted by RXMAN38 on 03-02-2011 12:52 AM:

2 Walkers Missing

My telephone number (843) 992 - 6243. Thanks, John

Posted by RXMAN38 on 03-02-2011 01:11 AM:

missing pups

I am missing 2 Treeing Walker Coonhounds. They got out of my backyard in the English Park area of Marion, SC. on
June 20th, 2010 on Father's day.

I have went to the local animal shelter; Placed a local advertisement; and Put out flyers around the neighborhood.

There is a Reward being offered for information leading to the safe return of one or both dogs.

If anyone hears anything about them please contact me (843) 992-6243 ask for Johnny.

Thanks in advance for all the help, Johnny

Posted by s/s on 03-03-2011 05:22 AM:

It's still feels like yesterday that I got the call that Spot had gone missing....2 years next week and still no Spot.
All we can do is hope she has been taken care of...She was a good girl and deserves a good home...

quote:
Originally posted by s/s
I am putting this up for a friend.

He was out pleasure hunting with both of his hounds. The dogs got to deep and he could not find them..He found the male the next morning, but did not have his collar on him anymore...
The female has not been found yet..It has been 3 days.

He lives in a small town called Wildersville, near Natchez Trace State Park in Henderson County Tennessee.

Here is a picture of his female..her name is Spot...Please, if anyone hears anything, let us know...

Home of:

ACHA CH AKC CH CSG UKC GRFCH GRWCH GRCH 'PR' TREE RIZIN' T-REX II
At Stud/Private Treaty
2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 UKC Performance Sire / 2010 AKC Supreme Breeders Sire
2010 #7 UKC Top Ten Redbone Bench Show Dog
2009 Indiana State Youth 1st Line/1st Tree Water Race Champion
2007 Autumn Oaks Champion Redbone Male

WCH GRFCH GRCH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS ICE ICE BABY
CH 'PR' APPLEBEE'S MAGGIE~Tracker X Ice Baby~owner/handler ZACH WOOD
2012 Missouri Federation Youth Championship Cast winner, 4th Place & Queen of Hunt
2012 Iowa State Youth Best Female of Show
2012 Missouri State Youth High Scoring Redbone
2012 Missouri State Youth Champion Female of Show
2012 Marshall, MO Cast winner, 2nd Place

AKC CSG UKC GRCH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS SWEET ICE T~Tracker X Ice Baby
2008~Charleston, MS State Championship Champion of Champion Female @ 9 months old
GRCH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS TRACKER JACK~Tracker X Ice Baby
2008 Mississippi State Over-all Show Champion @ 9 months old
Needed 10 points for WCH @ 14 months old
RIP lil buddy, you were definitely one of a kind and you are truly missed~my heart

AKC CSG UKC FCH GRWCH GRCH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS BIG RED TRACTOR~Tracker X Ice Baby
AKC CCH UKC CH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS ROCK STAR~Tracker X Ice Baby
AKC CH UKC CH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS CRY ME A RIVER~Tracker X Ice Baby
CH'PR' MARVS MULESKINNER ICE BABY RED~Tracker X Ice Baby

AKC CCH ACHA CH UKC GRWCH GRCH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS SOUTHERN GRACE
CH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS PHASE II~Tracker X Grace
RIP Hot Dog. I wish I could have a redo with you big guy. Truely sorry you're gone </3

AKC CGW UKC GRWCH 'PR' CC'S SOUTHERN OUTLAW TRACKER~Tracker X Grace
2012 MO Federation High Point Water Race Champion

AKC CH CGCH UKC GRCH 'PR' RIVER RIDGE EYE ON SATURN
2008 #7 UKC Top Ten Redbone Bench Show Dog
AKC CSG UKC WCH GRFCH GRCH 'PR' CRITTERCREEK MOMMAS GOTTA HEMI~Tracker X Saturn
09/2012 Cast win for a 2nd place in her first nite hunt
2012 American Redbone Days Hunting Pairs

WCH CH
'PR' CRITTER CREEKS JOHNNIE ANGEL~Tracker X Saturn
2013 Indiana State Youth 1st Tree Field Trial Champion
CH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS GIRLS CAN II~Tracker X Saturn

AKC CH CSG UKC GRFCH WCH GRCH 'PR' SECOND EDITIONS MAKING WAVES
2013 UKC Performance Sire
2012 #5 UKC Top Ten Redbone Bench Show Dog
2012 MISSOURI FEDERATION ZONE 8 HIGH POINT BENCH CHAMPION
2012 UKC Performance Sire
2012 Southern Redbone Days/Friday/CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS/Pairs
2012 Grand American CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS/Champion Redbone Male
2011 Annual KING & QUEEN Kinder, MO/CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
2010 AUTUMN OAKS/Best Senior Redbone Male
2009 NATIONAL REDBONE DAYS/Best Male Of Show
2010 AKC SOUTH CAROLINA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP/Best Male Of Show

Posted by Timberdog English on 03-07-2011 01:30 AM:

LOST DOG

FEMALE IN BRAZIL INDIANA, SOLID WHITE HALF RED FACE,CALICO EAR ,TIE UP CALL CHERRISH DOWNING OR DAN MUSSER, PHONE FOR CHERRISH 1-612-236-9113, DAN, 1-812-236-9117, OR TOM CORBETT 1-540-490-2153, VA, THANKS ,SHE HAS BEEN LOOSE SINCE SAT ,PLEASE CATCH AND CALL ONE OF THESE NUMBERS

GRCHNTCH TIMBER VALLEY WY, CORBETT'S TIMBERDOG RED THUNDER [MOONIE],Nt Ch COWLES BIG RIVER RED BULL, CORBETTS HARDTIME INKS OLLIE,Whiskey River Moonshine,Alabama Wild Dawg,CoonValley Duck Duck Goose, Sunset Abby

Posted by Timberdog English on 03-07-2011 01:33 AM:

PEARL IS THE WHITE DOG

GRCHNTCH TIMBER VALLEY WY, CORBETT'S TIMBERDOG RED THUNDER [MOONIE],Nt Ch COWLES BIG RIVER RED BULL, CORBETTS HARDTIME INKS OLLIE,Whiskey River Moonshine,Alabama Wild Dawg,CoonValley Duck Duck Goose, Sunset Abby

Posted by wjoey on 03-07-2011 01:39 AM:

Re: 2 walker dogs found

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey
There are 2 walker dogs no collars running around on my farm I can not catch them I will try to get pics both are blanket back but are poor

FINALLY FOUND THERE OWNER THEY WERE FOX DOGS

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Posted by Timberdog English on 03-17-2011 03:08 PM:

PEARL/LOOSE IN BRAZIL IND,WHITE GYP

Posted by Lee Harrison on 03-20-2011 03:12 AM:

MICHIGAN LOST IN TENNESSEE

LOST WALKER FEMALE 4 YRS. OLD, TRI. COLORED BLANKETED BACK. MIKE PARKER WAS VISITING WITH HIS WIFE MISSIE IN CLARKSVILLE, TN. THE DOG GOT LOOSE FROM THE HOUSE THEY ARE STAYING AT. A DOG HAS BEEN SEEN RUNNING AROUND WITH OUT A COLLAR; MAY HAVE LOST HER COLLAR. IF SOME ONE SEES A DOG OF THIS DESCRIPTION, PLEASE CALL MIKE OR LARRY PARKER @ PHONE # 1 (248) 224-5039, THANK YOU.

HARRISON'S GR NT CH CH TAR X
HARRISON'S GR NT CH CUTTER MAN
HARRISON'S GR NT CH CUTTER LITTLE STAR
HARRISON' CUTTERS INSANE JANE

Posted by Timberdog English on 03-22-2011 03:10 AM:

PEARL

found in trash bag she was never lost Thanks for those her were looking, dna your dogs,and chip em, let my loss be your gain, Tom

Posted by RXMAN38 on 03-22-2011 11:19 AM:

Pearl

I am so sorry to hear that you had to find her that way. It is devastating to lose a dog. I wish you the best. I lost two at one time on Father's day right out of my back yard. It has almost been a year now and I am still looking but I know the odds of me finding them is very slim. I would like some form of closure though. Just would like to know if they are dead or alive. Again, I am sorry to hear about your loss. Johnny

Posted by coonk9 on 03-23-2011 02:42 AM:

Found Bluetick....OHIO

REPOSTING AN AD I SAW ON CRAIGSLIST>>>>>>>>>

found coondog (croton area)

Date: 2011-03-22, 7:27PM EDT
Reply to: comm-6fxye-2280729680@craigslist.org

blue tick coon dog found in coton area with tracking collar [battery dead] it was hung up in fence look like had name tag but it is missing
if you lost one let me know and i will charge the battery and you can track it to my house then i know it is yours and it will get to the right home

Posted by JefferyAntes on 03-28-2011 10:06 PM:

Redbone male found in lincoln lake area Michigan ,very nice dog a little skinny,has collar but no tags.

Rightways Ringing Red Bell
Be Good, If you can't be good be safe!!!!

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w333/JefferyAntes/100_3126.jpg

Posted by StrayMagnet on 04-04-2011 05:12 AM:

I found a bluetick coonhound , need advice

Hi, I am new here, I completely stumbled upon this site by happenstance while googling fiendishly. This forum seems perfect to me =). I'm a life long animal lover, have owned oodles of dogs and cats (and a squirrel). Currently have 4 dogs, 9 cats. All strays, ferals and lost pets find their way to me for some reason. My friends say I emit some sort of invisible beacon that they pick up on..I'm starting to believe it. The latest one to be sucked in by the tractor beam is a beautiful bluetick coonhound! I have never even seen one in real life until now, only on tv and photos, etc. I have no experience with this breed. Im mostly a mixed mutt type person but german shepherd dogs are my favorite. I have been trying to find the owner for this wonderful coonhound but so far nothing. I am wondering if he traveled from far away and no one local is looking for him, or perhaps he's been on the run for a very long time. He is very thin. Not dangerously emaciated, but quite underweight for sure. I am keeping him until I can find his owner or re-home him (but gosh, admittedly he is stealing our hearts here at warp speed, he is great with my two young sons) Do you have any advice on a more centralized Lost and Found in this region? NW Ohio/SE Michigan/E. Indiana area? I have posted ads locally but used only a vague "Found: hunting dog" approach because I don't want someone just trying to get a free dog attempt to claim him. They must prove ownership. I am taking him tomorrow to be scanned for microchip and hoping it will end the mystery but with my luck he won't have one.
Thanks for listening. I'm so glad I happened upon this site, it looks like a great one.

Posted by Emily on 04-04-2011 08:51 PM:

check him for tattoos as well. given where you are, you might want to check with Amish networks in print.
post a pic of him on the bluetick board here, or bring him to a local coonhound event and ask around
upcoming competitive coonhound event listings:
http://www.ukcdogs.com/Upcoming.nsf...ound&Type=M

Posted by StrayMagnet on 04-05-2011 01:15 AM:

thanks Emily for your advice. I took him to the vets today. He was scanned but no chip was found and no tattoos either. Additionally, there were no bites on my ads. I'll check into those events and groups and see if anythng pans out in that regard. Looks like he'll be staying here longer than I first anticipated. Which is okay, we enjoy him greatly but it will make it more difficult to part with him when the time comes.