UKC Forums
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Compitition Light Connection (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=477639)

Posted by david.haley on 01-23-2012 05:39 PM:

Compitition Light Connection

I heard compitition Light went out of business.
Anyone know if this is true ?

I need some warranty work done on a light and when i tried to contact them, the phones been disconected and there email bounces back.

DUAL GRAND CH PKC CH PR Haley's Bad News Bociphus

GRNITECH PHK SCH Lay em Up Lexi

Former Home of
CH GNTCH PR ThunderValley Sundown

Posted by Zach Moore on 01-23-2012 07:09 PM:

heard the same thing

I was at Grand American and ask a old dealer of competition lights he said they had closed down due to not getting on the led heads in there light

Posted by david.haley on 01-23-2012 07:12 PM:

The Compitition Light i need to have worked on is a LED.
Does anyone know if they are going to warranty the lights they sold before going out of business ?

DUAL GRAND CH PKC CH PR Haley's Bad News Bociphus

GRNITECH PHK SCH Lay em Up Lexi

Former Home of
CH GNTCH PR ThunderValley Sundown

Posted by Oak Ridge on 01-23-2012 08:21 PM:

Let's put the rumors to rest folks.....

Competition Light Connection is not gone....but there are issues involved beyond anyone's control.

I'm not at liberty to discuss much...but know that the issues are being worked on. Your warranty will be good if everything is worked out.

Sit tight..film at 11:00

Posted by black_tan496 on 01-24-2012 02:57 AM:

Have to say I was worried about them being gone..best light I've ever owned,I understand they are having troubles but does any one k ow if you are still able to order from them? Or of any dealers that carry there product..?

Posted by Terry Ambrosius on 09-01-2012 11:44 PM:

Are these guys

Are these people still in business--

Posted by Terry Ambrosius on 09-01-2012 11:44 PM:

Are these guys

Are these people still in business--

Posted by smokin-1-mo on 09-02-2012 12:16 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
Let's put the rumors to rest folks.....

Competition Light Connection is not gone....but there are issues involved beyond anyone's control.

I'm not at liberty to discuss much...but know that the issues are being worked on. Your warranty will be good if everything is worked out.

Sit tight..film at 11:00

I have one that is led also AND if they don't answer phone or cover warranty when needed there not in buisness...This is not the first time this subject has come up in the last 6 months...if I am not mistaken one of there investers is now with big dog lights...

Posted by Tyler Vaden on 09-02-2012 12:17 AM:

Seems like a lot of the same people that are hanging out at Big Dog lights used to be Compitition Light Connection light guys. What do you guys know about that?

Posted by Tyler Vaden on 09-02-2012 12:19 AM:

You beat me to it.

Posted by Maniac on 09-02-2012 02:32 AM:

They r out of bussines

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy24/maniacjr4/SAM_0522.jpg

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/1619.jpg

IF YOU WANT TO PACK HUNT
BUY YOU A PAIR BEAGLES!

GR NITE CH. HARWOODMANIAC JR 4 # 2 TOP 100 UKC WORLD 2013 OWNER JAY HYDE & DAVID DEPEW

GRNITE CH Hoghill Harwood Kasper
owners Hyde Warlick Leatherman
Qualified for 2013 world Hhunt
OWNER HYDE & WARLICK LEATHERMAN. MY PH 574 306 8438
K-LIGHTS ph.936 767 4965
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy24/maniacjr4/SAM_0734.jpg

Posted by Knox on 09-02-2012 05:13 AM:

Yep.......

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Vaden
Seems like a lot of the same people that are hanging out at Big Dog lights used to be Compitition Light Connection light guys. What do you guys know about that?
.........That's why I wouldn't buy a Big Dog Light, I went elsewhere...........Tim

=====================

Posted by duvall on 09-02-2012 01:43 PM:

lights

Let me help answer a few questions, I worked for competition lights for many years, and enjoyed every minute, it was a pleasure to work with good people. sadly they are no longer in business. BigDog Lights is in no way affiliated with competition. As far as " alot of the same people in the booth" I am the only one I saw, If you didnt stop by because of that, you missed out on one of the best lights on the market. Thanks to our many loyal customers, old and new, for making BigDog a success. If anyone would like to discuss this further you can call me direct at 740-255-0377...........Jeff Duvall

Posted by Knox on 09-02-2012 03:52 PM:

Re: Well......

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
I was a Faithful Competition Light Connection customer for MANY yrs, never had any problems out of there lights, until the last Led I bought, it was still under warranty, I sent it to them and they "fixed it", until the 1st time I used it and in 2 minutes it was done.............And I found out CLC was done too. All the guys that would hang out with CLC, didn't care that I had a problem with a HIGH dollar light that I purchased from them........I WON'T go thru that again until it's made right.......Tim.....If you want service AFTER the sale, get you a Sunsot or a Boss Light......That's what I did.......!!!........if anyone would like to discuss this with me, you can reach me at 765-472-2743.

=====================

Posted by Paint Creek English on 09-02-2012 05:48 PM:

Looked like the same light to me right down to the hi lo switch on the 24vlt,bad deal for us who bought lights.

Posted by Knox on 09-03-2012 02:49 PM:

Big Dog Lights........

I just want everyone to know, I am not bashing Big Dog Lights, don't know them and I have never owned any of their lights, I am sure they are ok. As far as Jeff, no hard feelings on my part, yes you took my money for the worthless CLC LED head , but I guess you only worked for CLC and couldn't give refunds or exchanges if they are no longer building lights. That's ok though, I have found 2 light builders that will stand behind their products 100 percent..............Sunspot Lights and Boss Lights ( Conkeys) will have my back and will get my business.......Have a good one and good luck......Tim

=====================

Posted by oh coon hunter on 09-08-2012 03:07 PM:

big dog lights

I would just like say that everybody has the right to use whatever light they want to but as far as what light I will carry it will be a big dog and as far as standing behind there products Mr jeff duvall and big dog lights are there 100% before during and after the sale