UKC Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 35 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Dog Supply Vendors (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=40)
-- TRIPLE SMOKERS AND RAGES@Valley Creek (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928515227)

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-06-2019 09:35 PM:

TRIPLE SMOKERS AND RAGES@Valley Creek

THE NEW TRIPLE SMOKER BUILT BY SUNSPOT FOR VALLEY CREEK...RED,AMBER AND A WALK LIGHTS THAT HAS NO RIVAL IN THE LIGHT INDUSTRY AND THE SAME DE DOMED TYPE HEAD COLOR THAT HAS MADE SUNSPOT LIGHT FAMOUS FOR FINDING REAL LIVE RACCOONS IN TREES..A PIERCING MAIN BEAM..PRICED AT 275.00 WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY..CAN EASILY BE CONVERTED FROM A SOFT CAP TO A BUMP CAP IN ABOUT 15 SECONDS..NO TWIST TIES TO HOLD HEAD ON AND NO BLACK TAPE IN THE BATTERY BOX..BUILT BY A COONHUNTER FOR COONHUNTERS.

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-06-2019 09:37 PM:

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-06-2019 09:44 PM:

WEIGHS ABOUT 21 OUNCES ON A BUMP..IS PERFECTLY BALANCED..THANK YOU FOR EVERYONES BUSINESS..COME SEE THEM LIVE AND IN PERSON AT BATESVILLE AT THE WINTER CLASSIC THIS WEEKEND!!

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-08-2019 01:11 PM:

Come on by and see us at today and tomorrow at the winter classic...We have the rage,the new triple smoker,the new hd plus,rage xl belt lights with the double burn time and a few other lights layind around...Come on and get you some!!

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-16-2019 08:40 PM:

Just left southern redbone days..Thanks for the guys checking these lights out and thank you for the purchases!! Just shining the walk light up trees last night secured the deal for a couple of guys..The rage and the smoker has impressive walk lights and colors and a natural dedomed main beam that has no rival in the business.Walker days next weekend.

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-19-2019 08:47 PM:

And the new Sunspot Hd plus

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-21-2019 01:08 AM:

Come and check out the great lineup of Sunspot Lights at southeastern treeing walker days!..Built Right the first Time and a Lifetime warranty..Check us out and few select vendors who will be carrying our lights..Thank you for the continued business and support!

Posted by Kyle Bragg on 02-21-2019 01:44 AM:

Made by the best for the best. No uneccesary junk to them, blown up advertisments, or broken promises. Best customer service in the business. I've owned a light from every single company out there and none other compare. I'm not sponsored by nor do I receive free items to say these things. Just my 2 cents on the best lights in the business.

GRNTCH PKC PLANTIUM CH PICKIN UP STYXX
Marion, NC
(828)-803-9790
I use and recommend-
Sunspot Lights

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-23-2019 12:33 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle Bragg
Made by the best for the best. No uneccesary junk to them, blown up advertisments, or broken promises. Best customer service in the business. I've owned a light from every single company out there and none other compare. I'm not sponsored by nor do I receive free items to say these things. Just my 2 cents on the best lights in the business.
Thank you Mr.Kyle for the kind words!!

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-23-2019 12:35 PM:

Last day of southeastern walker days The rain has hopefully ended and we are here to serve you under the big blue and yellow tent..We have a light to fit in almost every budget..we have boots and clothing to keep you warm and dry..Come on by and see us and we will try our best to treat you right!!

Posted by Woodmerchant30 on 02-23-2019 05:39 PM:

What’s the burn time on the smoker?
Thanks

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-24-2019 01:03 AM:

100 plus on first setting..2.5 on high side on main beam..20 plus on low walk lights and colors..Thanks!

Posted by Woodmerchant30 on 02-25-2019 01:03 AM:

Thanks John! I’ll be in touch this week about one and a pair of boots. Thanks again

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-25-2019 10:51 PM:

Thank you much..The response has been overwhelming since autumn oaks when we released the rage and winter classic when the triple came out..You can shine most any tree with the second click on the walk light...With all the new leds that have been introduced our walking lights are brighter than the first cap lights that valley creek sold on the main beam..Its definitely better on my old eyes

Posted by John B.Dalton on 02-27-2019 06:03 PM:

Walk lights and colors as good as any light in the industry and a warranty that has no Rival..""lifetime""...Thanks for the response ..We sincerely appreciate each and every order!!

Posted by John B.Dalton on 03-11-2019 01:42 AM:

Thanks for the orders and inquiries..These lights have been well received by the coonhunting public..You can find smokers and rages at most major hunts so you can buy from a vendor of your choice!

Posted by John B.Dalton on 03-21-2019 09:35 AM:

Ship Daily..Caught up on most of the rage orders..Triples have been caught up also but will be mid week next week or new orders..Thanks a bunch..Set up at Nationals this week if you like to see before you buy..Thanks a bunch!!

Posted by Dave1 on 03-27-2019 07:51 PM:

Just got my tripple smoker i love it!!! Thanks John for the fast shipping and over the top cusromer service!!

Posted by John B.Dalton on 03-27-2019 08:55 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Dave1
Just got my tripple smoker i love it!!! Thanks John for the fast shipping and over the top cusromer service!!

Thank you much for the order...The triples have taken off quite well and have been very pleased with their performance!!

Posted by MR.RATMAN on 04-01-2019 02:27 PM:

JOHN I'm ready to upgrade to the new model if you are willing to let me trade my old model in

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Posted by John B.Dalton on 04-03-2019 06:07 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MR.RATMAN
JOHN I'm ready to upgrade to the new model if you are willing to let me trade my old model in

Todd we rarely trade anymore the used market is saturated with lights and the value is surely not what it should be..We offer what we can get a coonhunter to pay for a used light at a hunt and you would call me a crook

Posted by MR.RATMAN on 04-03-2019 09:09 PM:

Ok John that's why I like doing business with you. You are always honest and a great guy to deal with.

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Posted by John B.Dalton on 04-03-2019 10:51 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MR.RATMAN
Ok John that's why I like doing business with you. You are always honest and a great guy to deal with.
We will definitely help you sale yours with no commission needed if you would like..Thanks for the kind words also!!

Posted by John B.Dalton on 04-08-2019 06:23 PM:

These triple smokers have been a nice addition to the lineup..The rage is still very popular..We thank everyone for their business!!

Posted by John B.Dalton on 05-13-2019 02:12 AM:

The triple smoker and the rage are being used all around the country by hardcore coonhunters.