UKC Forums Pages (2): « 1 [2]
Show all 41 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- I was told to start some stuff !!! (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928504901)

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-30-2018 09:54 PM:

Mister Gayle is that your bait bucket?

Posted by BigContry on 05-30-2018 09:57 PM:

Yes Sir, We use them for crawfish bait.

I guess not, that's some fine eating right there.

Posted by Dave Richards on 05-31-2018 12:27 AM:

Tar

Rumor has it, that your leash is so short now that you can't even turn around. Lol. Dave

Posted by yadkintar on 05-31-2018 12:37 AM:

Dave I am past the point of a short leash long as I can get to my chair and water and food I am good.

Tar

Posted by Bob Hennessey on 05-31-2018 01:01 AM:

I don't think any of you got a good enough possum dog to tree one where I hunt. How's that for starting some stuff?

Posted by nitehunter2004 on 05-31-2018 01:43 AM:

I can beat you!

LOL.
Mr Tim.

Posted by Dave Richards on 05-31-2018 01:54 AM:

Bob

You may be right, I saw the temps and weather you guys had this past winter. I don't see how you could hunt in those conditions. Lol. Dave

Posted by barnescreek on 06-01-2018 03:29 AM:

Rumors

We'll probably never know the truth about all the funny business that went on back then, but I just heard from a good source that ol Lipper was out of an accidental cross between rattler and a nitech bluetick bitch???

Posted by yadkintar on 06-01-2018 03:35 AM:

Re: Rumors

quote:
Originally posted by barnescreek
We'll probably never know the truth about all the funny business that went on back then, but I just heard from a good source that ol Lipper was out of an accidental cross between rattler and a nitech bluetick bitch???

Boy I ain't never heard that one but I like it lol.

Tar

Posted by nitehunter2004 on 06-01-2018 03:39 AM:

Re: Rumors

quote:
Originally posted by barnescreek

Fake news, rattler Never produced a dog the caliber of Lipper.

Posted by yadkintar on 06-01-2018 03:52 AM:

Re: Re: Rumors

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
Fake news, rattler Never produced a dog the caliber of Lipper.

Who knows they might have both been out of hickory nutt Harry lol.

And were littermates and their mother was their brothers sister lol.

Tar

Posted by barnescreek on 06-01-2018 04:20 AM:

Or was it the other way around and rattler was out of Lipper? I can’t remember but either way all three of my dogs papers are screwed up and I’m mad. 😡 I’m calling UKC tomorrow morning and getting this whole thing straightened out. Probably sit on hold til mundeeeee

Posted by mike fleming on 06-01-2018 10:47 PM:

Tar they got your hero on Georgia Coonhunters Facebook YADKIN TAR RATTLER AND JR on the wood together they were running them in the hunts when I first started going to them they were extra loud.Robert and Stacy Wooten Danielsville Georgia.

Posted by barnescreek on 06-12-2018 03:30 AM:

I figured it out. Rattler was out of Lipper and a Black and Tan brood female. I went way back in the archives and found a video of one of ol rattlers best hunts. Man what a mouth!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qYGa3O_DZ0

Posted by delta nightlife on 06-12-2018 06:52 AM:

Oh my

Posted by yadkintar on 06-12-2018 12:03 PM:

That made me laugh I ate the wrong sonic cheeseburger and man am I sick

Tar