UKC Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 31 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Stud Dogs Attending The Grand American (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=319647)

Posted by CHAD BEARD on 12-19-2009 06:56 PM:

Stud Dogs Attending The Grand American

CURT AHRING AND I WILL HAVE SEVERAL OF OUR STUD DOGS ATTENDING THE GRAND AMERICAN. IF WE CAN BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE PLEASE LET US KNOW.

1. CH.,GRNTCH, PKC GCH. ALL GRAND TRACKMAN

2. DUAL GRCH, PKC PCH HARDWOOD BIG KAHUNA

3. GRNTCH,PKC GCH COLD SWEAT

4. DUAL GRCH GRAND SLAM

WE WILL ALSO HAVE SOME PUPS FROM THESE DOGS !!

THESE DOGS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN ORANGEBURG, SC AND MONROE CITY, MO. THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.

THESE FOUR DOGS WILL BE AT ALL MAJOR EVENTS WITH THE NEXT EVENT AFTER THE GRAND AMERICAN BEING THE UKC WINTER CLASSIC !

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL,

CHAD BEARD
803-707-2220

CURT AHRING
314-315-6650

Posted by CHAD BEARD on 12-24-2009 03:53 PM:

BTT

Posted by Kevin Self on 12-24-2009 05:13 PM:

I never thought I would see you in the stud dog business.

Does Buzz still have anything to do with Trackman now?

Good luck to ya. I'm sure I will see you there.

Posted by CHAD BEARD on 12-30-2009 04:13 AM:

BTT

Posted by english78 on 12-30-2009 04:35 PM:

whats grand slam out of

Posted by CHAD BEARD on 12-31-2009 12:59 AM:

GRAND SLAM IS OUT OF TRACKMAN AND DUAL GRAND, PKC PCH BEARD'S DIXIE CHIC

Posted by Ray Walburn on 12-31-2009 03:43 AM:

Tell Curt Ahring

Not to forget about W.P.Jackson

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Posted by l.lyle on 12-31-2009 10:06 AM:

At my local Juke Joint, they occasionally call me Studly or Hoss, That' s about it. Good luck in the Stud dog business for raisin bulls what hyde makes great buggy whips. And hopefully the days of buggy whips aint quite over for you cause I I still like the Whips and Chains and Thangs of the ERA But out of 100K Walker studs, you shonuff got yo sales job cut out for yo'own self. If you that good of a sales man, perhaps you might turn in yo gun and badge, We're fixin to go Carbon Savin the Universe feel good kind of thang. But' no moonlighting, the state Attorney General has done professied that any body whats getting a government check every two weeks will not be competin , on a moonlight basis, with a hard workin entrpineur. NO MO i'll be your huckleberry, AND BRING IN florida MONEY AND TOP OUT a TROGHY buck behind every tree what I leave on your place, While I pretend to be a Private Consultingt Forester. Chad, this aint necisarily for you, but it is for your paycheck cashing equivolents and on the way to the Attorney Generals Office.
And you'll say. WHAT?"
And I'll say, Check out "professionals and SCDHEC and OCRM and DNR".

Posted by Ray Walburn on 12-31-2009 01:42 PM:

what the

hell was all that bull**** About. I never seen somthing so hard to read and understand since my kids was in pre.K

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Posted by treberta on 12-31-2009 01:50 PM:

Re: what the

quote:
Originally posted by reddogg
hell was all that bull**** About. I never seen somthing so hard to read and understand since my kids was in pre.K

LOL I never understand much that he says No hard feelings Lyle but you need to lay off that eggnog.

Posted by Ray Walburn on 01-01-2010 08:51 PM:

btt

btt

Posted by Christy on 01-02-2010 03:51 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
At my local Juke Joint, they occasionally call me Studly or Hoss, That' s about it. Good luck in the Stud dog business for raisin bulls what hyde makes great buggy whips. And hopefully the days of buggy whips aint quite over for you cause I I still like the Whips and Chains and Thangs of the ERA But out of 100K Walker studs, you shonuff got yo sales job cut out for yo'own self. If you that good of a sales man, perhaps you might turn in yo gun and badge, We're fixin to go Carbon Savin the Universe feel good kind of thang. But' no moonlighting, the state Attorney General has done professied that any body whats getting a government check every two weeks will not be competin , on a moonlight basis, with a hard workin entrpineur. NO MO i'll be your huckleberry, AND BRING IN florida MONEY AND TOP OUT a TROGHY buck behind every tree what I leave on your place, While I pretend to be a Private Consultingt Forester. Chad, this aint necisarily for you, but it is for your paycheck cashing equivolents and on the way to the Attorney Generals Office.
And you'll say. WHAT?"
And I'll say, Check out "professionals and SCDHEC and OCRM and DNR".

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE HAS BEEN DOING SOME HARDCORE NEW YEARS CELEBRATING! LOL

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Posted by Tim Byrd on 01-02-2010 06:16 AM:

Well lyle ive read that twice and i still have no idea what it says think ill just go to bed and try again tomorrow....... lol

GRNT ISAACS RIVER BEND BOOGIE WOOGY
GRNT DEANS SWAMPS LITTLE TRIXIE
GRNT FISHERS MALDEN BRANCH SALLY
GRNT HARDKNOCKIN STYLISH CASEY
GRNT YADKIN TAR CHIEF SEMEN

Posted by Ray Walburn on 01-02-2010 02:42 PM:

It would have

been cool to try and listen to him speak that all .

Posted by MATTY G on 01-02-2010 04:29 PM:

Chad do you have any idea what in the world that drunk was talking about? What a clown. Good luck at the Grand American with the studs and puppies...

Posted by CHAD BEARD on 01-02-2010 04:40 PM:

NO MATT,
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IDIOT IS TALKING ABOUT AND NOR DO I CARE. I AM JUST EMBARRASSED THAT HE POSTED THAT HE IS FROM SC. THE WORST IS THAT HE CLAIMED TO BE COLLEGE GRADUATE. HE DID NOT GRADUATE FROM THE SAME COLLEGE THAT I EARN MY DEGREE FROM( THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA) OR HE WOULD KNOW HOW TO FORM A CORRECT SENTENCE AND SPELL COMMON WORDS CORRECTLY.
ALSO, I HAVE NEVER HIDDEN BEHIND ANYONE OR ANY OTHER NAME. WHO ARE YOU????? L.LYLE, YOU CAN CALL ME AT THE NUMBER POSTED AND I WILL TRY AND GET YOU SOME HELP WITH YOUR IGNORANCE.

JUST REMEMBER A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE

CHAD BEARD
803-707-2220

Posted by Brian S Yow on 01-02-2010 05:38 PM:

I think he is from SC because of his spelling...LOL

Just kidding chad Good Luck

Posted by Duke Proulx on 01-02-2010 05:56 PM:

Wow,I have read your post six times lyle,I'm going to read it one more time but this time I'm going to look through a Crown Royal bottle and maybe then it will make sense

Posted by Ray Walburn on 01-02-2010 06:58 PM:

lol

lol

Posted by wildbill on 01-02-2010 07:23 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MATTY G
Chad do you have any idea what in the world that drunk was talking about? What a clown. Good luck at the Grand American with the studs and puppies...

not sure ,but i think he was saying in aroundabout way to not let the IRS see how much money he will be making off the stud dog venture,,lol,,

i know,, what money,,better save those bills for feed/vet/advertizing/kennel licences/gas to hunts/setup fee's/food at events/kennel supplys/ect,,
may have forgot some things,,,,
when you deduct those things from the income from the stud venture,,lol,,
its all about haveing a good time and meeting new friends,,
hope they(irs) dont find a way to put a price on that,

good luck with your dogs.

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Posted by CHAD BEARD on 01-03-2010 10:44 PM:

BTT

Posted by Duane Kehres on 01-04-2010 03:58 AM:

Chad are you sure you don't know this guy Lyle; i've seen some of the guy's you hang around with!! LOL PS. Will Lyle be at your Grand American feast ? That should make for some good entertainment; might be worth the drive down.

Posted by CHAD BEARD on 01-04-2010 05:08 AM:

HEY DUANE,
YES, HE CAN BE INVITED TO THE GRAND AMERICAN FEAST AND THEN WE CAN SEE HOW BAD HE WANTS TO BE MY HUCKLEBERRY. HE MAY BE FRIENDS WITH YOU, SINCE HE ENJOYS WHIPS AND CHAINS, JUST DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DARK WITH HIM. WE WILL NOT BE AT THE LOCAL JUKE JOINT AND NOR WILL HE BE CALLED STUDLY OR HOSS BY THE END OF THE NIGHT.
ALSO, FOR YOUR CONCERN LYLE I HAVE A GOOD SALES JOB IT IS CALLED REPRODUCING STUD DOGS AND CURT AHRING.

CHAD BEARD
803-707-2220

Posted by Ray Walburn on 01-04-2010 01:22 PM:

need a ride

ask curt if he will give W.P.Jackson a ride ? Thanks

Posted by Duane Kehres on 01-04-2010 05:21 PM:

Chad have you consider that Lyle might be looking for a new coon hunting buddy??? You do know that a man of your stature in the stud dog/ breeding business could always use a good wing man!!!LOL