UKC Forums Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Show all 203 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- *****GrNiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Candy's Stylish Swag***** (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928486368)

Posted by deadeye ruck on 09-18-2023 04:10 PM:

I have one male left out of the Swag x Piper cross. He has been running loose some with his brother and another pup I have. He is gone off, not afraid of anything, acts GREAT.

I have 4 pups here under a year old so I need to start thinning down since it's time to start a couple of them.

Fully paid up! Born 6/11/2023

Simon Rucker
(540)-420-1787

GrNiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Candy's Stylish Swag 2014 VA State PKC top 10 and 2022/2023 Super Stakes Sire & 2022 UKC Performance Sire
GrNiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Late Night Backwater Piper
NiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Risky Ruby
'PR' Stylish Poison Neon Moon
'PR' Stylish Poison Pickles

Posted by deadeye ruck on 09-24-2023 02:40 AM:

Introducing Stylish Poison Moon.

Moon was raised and trained by some of the best dog men in the country. I sold him at 8 weeks old and am blessed to finally have been able to buy him back. As far as I know he was never in a hunt before I got him back. He picked up $110 in his first hunt and almost won late but got treed with what would have been the cast winning coons about 2 minutes after hunt time was over. I also put him in the last RQE of the season, he treed the only coon scored.

He is an absolute dead loner. He can whip them off one after the other or will get through the world. He is as close to his daddy as I've ever seen but there's a few things I like even better than him. He is that old fashioned type hound that can flat move a track and drift them on those bad nights. He can also be that coon treeing machine that treed them every few hundred yards.

He has 1 litter on the ground. One pup is a NiteCh, one has several wins, one has some money won. He is proving that he's something very special.

In the coming months I'll be working on getting him finished.

Simon Rucker
(540)-420-1787

GrNiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Candy's Stylish Swag 2014 VA State PKC top 10 and 2022/2023 Super Stakes Sire & 2022 UKC Performance Sire

Posted by deadeye ruck on 03-12-2024 07:29 PM:

Pup is sold

Simon Rucker
(540)-420-1787