UKC Forums
Show all 7 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Opinions on selling things (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=505766)

Posted by Matt McKinney on 05-29-2012 05:27 PM:

Opinions on selling things

I buy and sell, and trade things a bit. But it seems like trying to sell something turns into a complete night mare as of late. If i want to buy something, I dont jerk the seller around, if I want it, I buy it. If I look at it and dont want it, I tell the seller thanks, but no thanks. I have a boat for sale, and have had tons of calls. People come look at the boat, or call and want me to email a million pictures, or answer a hundred questions, then I never here from them again, and its a nice boat, priced right. Not junk. Seems like people just have no common decentsy to tell you they arent interested. Instead they act like its a done deal they want it bad, and are buying, then you never hear from them again. I even had one fella call me, ask if I was home, I said no but i can be home in 20 minutes if you want to see the boat. He says that will be great..Never showed, never called, and I dropped what I was doing for him. I just was curious if anyone else runs into the same kind of crap when trying to sell something. I dont get it, if your not interested, dont waste my time.

Posted by RHK on 05-29-2012 05:38 PM:

what kind of boat you sellin buddy? i like boats... lol

Posted by Matt McKinney on 05-29-2012 06:20 PM:

Lol its a 17 ft deep v tracker magna with a 110 HP Johnson motor. Set up for river catfishing. 3500.00

quote:
Originally posted by RHK
what kind of boat you sellin buddy? i like boats... lol

Posted by T-Monroe on 05-29-2012 06:38 PM:

Matt,

I am like you, if I don't want it or it is not what I am looking for I will say no thanks and move on...

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Monroe's Ramblin Rex
GRCH 'PR' Monroe's Miss Karlie
NITECH GRCH 'PR' Monroe's Bawlin Jake

Posted by Lance Laymon on 05-29-2012 07:29 PM:

What drives me nuts is when I try to sell something on here and they text me to death with questions. When I get tired of it and tell them to just call if interested they text they want it and I never hear from them again.

Posted by Matt McKinney on 05-29-2012 08:04 PM:

Yep, I got a light on here for trade. Samething happened to me. A man texted me yesterday, wanted pics of my light. I sent them, he kept texting me telling me what all he had, I said I was interested in trading, and as soon as I said that, I never heard from him again..lol...almost like people just get bored and want to talk or something.

quote:
Originally posted by Lance Laymon
What drives me nuts is when I try to sell something on here and they text me to death with questions. When I get tired of it and tell them to just call if interested they text they want it and I never hear from them again.

Posted by Tyler Vaden on 05-29-2012 08:06 PM:

I will send u some money to hold it and pay 10% more then what your asking in a week let me get your address then text it to them. Then call them a week later I must have wrote your address down wrong it came back in the mail today. The list never ends.