UKC Forums Pages (781): « First ... « 779 780 [781]
Show all 19504 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Say It Aint So! No Sweet Tea? (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=368330)

Posted by Slough on 08-15-2013 02:19 PM:

Four men, well along in years, had played golf as a foursome every Sunday morning, until one of them passed away. The other three asked the club pro if he could find them a compatible gentleman to fill out the foursome again. "No problem," answered the pro.

"But, you have to understand," one of the guys, named George, explained, "that Ralph, who died, was like our eyes. We're all getting some cataracts, and have trouble seeing the ball. Ralph's eyesight was perfect, and he was our spotter."

The pro promised to see what he could do, and, when the others returned the following Sunday, he introduced them to a truly ancient looking gentleman, named Walt.

"How old are you?" George asked.

"I'm ninety-four," Walt responded.

"Fabulous," said George. "But how's your eyesight?"

At this, Walt blew up. "Don't insult my eyes," he yelled. "I may be old, but I've got 20-20 vision. I have eyes like an eagle. Don't insult me!"

"Okay, okay," the others said. "Let's play golf."

George was first on the tee, and he hit a long, low drive, that faded significantly after about 200 yards. He turned to Walt.

"Did you see where it went?" he asked the ancient one.

"Did I see where it went? I told you not to insult my eyesight. Of course, I saw where it went. I've got eyes like an eagle!" Walt yelled.

"Okay, I'm sorry," said George. "Where did it go?"

Walt dropped his head, and muttered, "I forgot."

Posted by corky crowder on 08-15-2013 02:35 PM:

GOODMORNING
60 DEG SUNNY
MIKE
NICE LOOKING PUPS HOPE THEY ALL DOO GOOD
ROB
PRAYING FOR YOU
HEATHER
GLAD WEB IS DOING GOOD
SHANNON
GOOD LUCK HUNTING TELL LINDZ AND KAYLA HAPPY BIRTHDAY
VABLUE
HAVE FUN
BOND
YOU DONT THINK LINKS DOG WOULD HIT A SKUNK [ DONT HE HAVE A WAL CUR]
SHAW
THANKS MOM IS DOING OK LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO TAKE HER TO NURSEING HOME THOUGH.
JOHN & JAMES
HAVE GOOD DAY

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Posted by wbond on 08-15-2013 02:56 PM:

No Corky the only dog he owns is a BLUTICK unless you count that flea of a house dog

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Posted by Mike on 08-15-2013 05:00 PM:

Okay, this thread is getting too long, so I'm locking it down because of performance issues (it's killing the message board). All good things must come to an end.

Time to start up a new one. I'll leave this around so you can refer back to it.

The new Sweet Tea is here.