UKC Forums Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Show all 125 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- GRCH NiteCH H&H's Hooked Deep Houdini (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928337319)

Posted by Tallhall05 on 01-17-2015 03:10 PM:

We have several pups for purchase at the time

Posted by Tallhall05 on 01-21-2015 03:35 PM:

Female 1

Female 2

Female 3

Female 4

Male 1

Male 2

Male 3

Super stake and performanced eligible. Sire is Dual Grand H&H's Hooked Deep Houdini HTX and the dame goes back to elvis attack and thunders wild Clyde. Contact me at 2763379782 or message me on here. Pups are located in castlewood, va and priced at $200

Posted by Tallhall05 on 01-26-2015 01:28 PM:

We have been busy here the last few months on breeding Houdini to some nice well breed and balanced females. Attached is a list of the females that have been bred and a small notation on their pedigree. If you are interested in one of the pups out of one of the following crosses then please dont hesitate to contact us.

Houdini X Kate
-----Kate belongs to Colton Salyer. This litter is 10 weeks old on the ground and Kate goes back to Hardwood Elvis, thunders wild clyde, and harry. 5 Females 4 Males

******* 1 male and 3 females still available from this cross.

Houdini X Sally
-----Sally is owned by Levi Herron 423-361-1019 out of Church Hill, TN. Sally is a nice female that falls back to Sackett, Clover and Nailor. Pups should be whelped on December 18th.

******** All Pups have been sold from this cross

Houdini x Jewel
----I owned jewel as a puppy and gave her to a close friend of mine to hunt her since i wasnt giving her the justice she deserved. Jewel is off a Nite ch sire that is direct off Rat Attack and a Hard Rock Cafe female. Her dame is off Grimes Hickory Pride which is Red Eagle and Savage bred, and on her bottom side you will have Houses lipper in her 3 generation pedigree. Pups should be whelped on Jan. 6th.

****** 3 pups from this cross. 1 male booked, 1 female booked, 1 female available. Female had 10 pups 1st time litter and had some very bad luck.

Houdini X NiteCH Dee Dee (Dizzy Female)
------Houdini was exposed to this female for 3 days. No live breeding was witnessed but we are hoping she stood for him. This female belongs to Tim Lundy in Bland, VA. Dee Dee is a very nice all around hound. She is direct off Dohoney's Dizzy and i cant really remember her bottom side but these pups should be whelped on January 14th if she took. Contact Tim Lundy at 2766884814 for more information on the female or a pup.

Dee Dee had a false pregnancy.

Houdini X NiteCh Kiser's Ann (2nd Cross)
--------Im not gonna go into much detail on this cross because the first cross turned out like you want them to. This is the same cross that magic trick, cletus, and tom are out of. Trick has $198 PKC earnings for the month of december. Cletus just got purchased by Junior Salyers and Mike Plaster so he should be in the winners circle before long. GREAT CROSS!!!!!!!! Pups should be whelped on January 18th. Ann is nitech off of a Kansas Dancer and clover cross.

*******12 pups where whelped on 1/19/15. Spoke with Adam and he has not had any luck either. 6 pups surviving

Houdini X Nite Ch Champ Creek Dixie (2nd Cross)
-------Josh and myself have owned Dixie for over 6 years now. She is all coon dog. She is 9 years old now so we dont her much anymore but she is still hard to clean up after. Dixie is a big female that weighs in 74 lbs. She is Cowee Creek Clint bred on top and ol south stylish rebel on the bottom, with a little Pac man on her very bottom side. Pac Man is shown in her 3 year generation pedigree. Pups should be whelped on January 28th. For a refernece on the first cross, contact Steve Huff at 540-598-1454

******* 7 pups whelped 1/25/15

Posted by Tallhall05 on 01-30-2015 01:12 PM:

Posted by Tallhall05 on 02-04-2015 02:04 PM:

I want to take the time to thank each and every individual that has purchased a puppy off of Houdini. We breed 5 females here recently and each puppy has been booked or sold. I am at times shocked at the support that is being built behind Houdini and its a dream come true. To have a dog that has the traits and the ability that others are wanting and inquiring about on a daily basis. With out the fellow hunters support none of this could be possible for us and I know a simple Thank You isnt much but I mean it sincerly!!! We aint trying to make a living at selling puppies or nothing like that, just blessed that people are intersted in what we have to offer. All of our puppies are priced at a working mans rate and we plan on keeping them there. Its expensive enough to travel, pay registration fees, purchase hunting equipment, vaccinations, and so on that we fell that you shouldn't have to pay an arm and leg for a puppy. Again we thank each and every one of you that has stood behind #TeamHoudini and we look forward to the many more of you that will join in the future!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Tallhall05 on 02-23-2015 02:42 PM:

We are about ready to head out to Southeastern Treeing Walker Days!!!! Come on by the Stud Barn and give us a shout. We look forward to meeting some new faces and look just as foward to seeing our old friands and the many supporters of Team Houdini!!!!!!

Every one have safe travels on your way to Salisbury and good luck to every one competing!!!

NITECH ‘PR’ MEDLEY’S HARDWOOD SWAMP
CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ HOUSE’S HARDWOOD HUNTER
‘PR’ GOOSE CREEK LOU
NGRNCH WLDNITECH GRNITECH ‘PR’ HOUSE’S MR. CLEAN
GRNITECH ‘PR’ MC MAHAN’S STYLISH HAMMER
‘PR’ SANDY’S STYLISH GAIL
NITECH ‘PR’ ANDERSON’S NOCTURNAL SANDY

GRNITECH GRCH ‘PR’ H&H’S HOOKED DEEP HOUDINI HTX

WLDNITECH GRNITECH ‘PR’ HANNAS CREEK MAC ATTACK
NITECH CH ‘PR’ HANNAS CREEK BLAZE
WLDNITECH GRNITECH GRCH ‘PR’ CHARLEY CREEK TERRA
‘PR’ THOMPSON’S MISS KITTY
NITECH ‘PR’ SKUNA RIVER FRED
NGRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ STYLISH KATE
GRNITECH ‘PR’ KIRBY’S STYLISH KIT

Posted by Sugar ridgeline on 02-26-2015 11:55 PM:

Houdini

Good luck to Shane, Josh, and their hound Houdini. I've hunted English dogs my whole life but I will give credit where credit is due these boys are fine young men with an equally impressive hound. I will be purchasing a pup from Houdini in the near future. Bub

Posted by Lone Pine JB on 02-27-2015 06:48 PM:

Congrats on your great showing at Allen Shoe Memorial Hunt at SETWA!

Lone Pine North

Posted by MARSHALL AYERS on 03-02-2015 02:44 AM:

Congrats on your win this weekend

DUAL GRAND GRNITECH'GRCH'PR'NITRO'S BIGTIME GOMER
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/bigtimekennels/th_null_zpsaf6e7c86.png

Posted by Tallhall05 on 03-02-2015 01:15 PM:

Thanks fellas!

Posted by Tallhall05 on 03-02-2015 01:24 PM:

1st Place Grand Night at the Allen Shoe Memorial Hunt

Posted by Tallhall05 on 03-02-2015 01:25 PM:

Houdini's Magic Trick 2nd Place Registered at the Allen Show Memorial Hunt

Posted by Tallhall05 on 03-02-2015 01:28 PM:

Double Cast Winner and Top 20 at the Grand American

Posted by Tallhall05 on 03-10-2015 02:42 PM:

We are proud to say that all the hard work and dedication over the years is finally paying off. Owning a hound like Houdini doesn't happen all the time. Ive been in this sport now for 20 years and I'm grateful to have a hound that performs like he does. Not only is his performance a great aspect but he is reproducing some awesome young dogs as well. We will be slowing down this year as far as raising pups off him ourselves. My partner Josh is fixing to be a new daddy and with work and raising two kids myself our plate is about full. We will probably breed a couple of females this year but we're relying on you guys to help get these Houdini puppies out there and into the right hands. If you are interested in making Houdini the sire of your next upcoming litter then please dont hesitate to contact us!!!! Shane Hall 2763379782 or Josh Honaker 2762104339 Thank you to each and everyone that has become a part of #TeamHoudini!!!!!!!!

Posted by Tallhall05 on 03-23-2015 01:28 PM:

Its spring time, should be several females coming in heat very soon. Dont over look Houdini to sire your next upcoming litter!!!!!!

Posted by Tallhall05 on 04-27-2015 03:14 PM:

Qualified for the 2015 World Hunt

Posted by Tallhall05 on 06-03-2015 05:33 PM:

Hooked Houdini to a well bred female. She is direct off Grimes Hickory Pride and her dame is a grand pup off Houses Lipper. This should be an awesome cross, pups should have that big booming mouth!!!! Contact Jeremy at 276-768-0233 if you are intersted in booking a pup. He is located in Mouth of Wilson, Virginia.

Posted by Tallhall05 on 06-03-2015 05:33 PM:

Hooked Houdini to a well bred female. She is direct off Grimes Hickory Pride and her dame is a grand pup off Houses Lipper. This should be an awesome cross, pups should have that big booming mouth!!!! Contact Jeremy at 276-768-0233 if you are intersted in booking a pup. He is located in Mouth of Wilson, Virginia.

Posted by Tallhall05 on 07-07-2015 02:45 PM:

Females Breed the month of June:

Nite CH Kisers Ann. Same cross that Trick and Cletus are out of.

Wipeout Zack Aka MOOSE female

Triple Sackett Breed female

Posted by Tallhall05 on 08-10-2015 02:04 PM:

Dont over look him guys, just because we dont have the money to run him in every month of bloodlines or american cooner doesnt mean he isnt reproducing. His pups are treeing their own coons at 6 months old. Not just one or two of them but the majority of what he has reproduced are making the type of hounds a man likes to fed!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by CLM on 10-28-2015 03:41 AM:

Tt

Posted by Tallhall05 on 12-17-2015 03:43 PM:

Houdini is throwing some pups that we are very proud of. All you gotta do is take em to the woods. They got it in em and just your time and effort to bring it out. It will be very little effort on your behalf though.

Posted by nitehunter2004 on 01-04-2016 07:50 PM:

Gona be some nice pups coming in 62 days.

GrNtCh Hooked Deep Houdini x GrNtCh PKC Ch Mill Creek Sugar Bean..

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C