UKC Forums
Show all 25 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Registrations (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=8)
-- Papers turnaround time ?? (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928530847)

Posted by Will Walker on 06-27-2020 12:18 AM:

Papers turnaround time ??

Sent some papers in over a month ago and nothing back yet. UKC hasnt even took money out of my checking account. Got other kc papers 2 weeks ago and a DNA paper that usually takes forever, Whats the holdup? Is this still common with UKC ?

Posted by JesseJ on 06-27-2020 01:36 AM:

Papers

Seen on registration board June 11 where Russel Smith posted they where working papers received on May 5, I think it will be a while! Good luck!

Posted by nitehunter2004 on 06-27-2020 02:03 AM:

Sent pup papers on 5/15/2020 still haven’t cashed my check, but I’m getting close if they working on 5/5/2020 mail.

Posted by Allen hedgecock on 06-27-2020 02:51 AM:

I sent some in first of April and still nothing !!!

Posted by JesseJ on 06-27-2020 04:36 AM:

Papers

Allen
Russell Smith has a post for you on registration board about information on papers. Didn't know if you seen it?

Posted by Ed Mauney on 06-28-2020 05:52 PM:

Papers

My Grandson and i have a set of papers UKC has had since March. They took the money in April i believe and have told us any day now they would print them. Lol Sure be glad when that day comes. I guess we will keep hunting the other registry. Those papers came through a long time ago. Lol

Posted by Doug C on 06-28-2020 09:21 PM:

I sent some in a year ago, and they sent me a letter saying I owed 4 dollars, well I sent them another 4 dollars and that was before covid took place, after still not receiving them I called back in may they said they never got my 4 dollars, but they did cashed check , anyway I gave another 4 dollars over phone with debit card, but guess what still no papers

Posted by Dave Richards on 06-29-2020 12:00 AM:

Papers

I know that we are in some difficult times, but some things are just not acceptable. UKC is a Registry first and foremost and getting registration papers completed should be a TOP PRIORITY, NO EXCUSES agenda. Dave

Posted by Joseph Closser on 06-29-2020 07:20 AM:

Paid a chunk for a dog back in March..was told papers were in the mail by the
fellow i purchased the dog from..talked to him the other day and he said he was still waiting on them..

Posted by pamjohnson on 06-29-2020 01:39 PM:

Re: Papers

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
I know that we are in some difficult times, but some things are just not acceptable. UKC is a Registry first and foremost and getting registration papers completed should be a TOP PRIORITY, NO EXCUSES agenda. Dave
x2

Posted by Black Plott on 06-29-2020 08:39 PM:

Sent some in May 9. The checked finally went through yesterday, only taking a grand total of 50 days. Maybe they’ll be here in a couple of days.

Posted by yadkintar on 06-29-2020 09:59 PM:

Usually when I give sombody the silent treatment I don’t care what they are saying and am going to do it the way I want to anyways.

Just sayen

Tar

Posted by Richard Lambert on 06-30-2020 12:40 PM:

If they were still working but just from home, how did they get behind a month? And 50 days is not a month. I wonder how long it will take them to catch back up?

Posted by TBO kennels on 06-30-2020 01:56 PM:

I sent papers end of Feb. Ive paid $5 extra six times for conditional entries. It does show him in my name on points check though?

Dave Trumbo II
Kouts, IN
219-309-9257
Home of :
"GR NT CH TBO's Lucy Lawless"

R.I.P. :
"GR NT CH Chief Executive"
"GR NT CH Trumbos Lady"

Posted by Allen / UKC on 06-30-2020 03:39 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by TBO kennels
I sent papers end of Feb. Ive paid $5 extra six times for conditional entries. It does show him in my name on points check though?

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisp...=&forumid=8

Dave, you might ask Russell to check on your papers via the link above. Sounds like your papers are done but just not getting top you for some reason. I did get an office pass yesterday and dealt with several such issues and found that they are seeing an abnormal amount of mail getting returned, even those with correct addresses on them. Those kind they are sending back out with tracking to be able to see the progression.

Degrees are mailed out by my department. We 're seeing the same issue with an abnormal amount of returns. Matter of fact, one was for you Dave.

Posted by TBO kennels on 06-30-2020 03:42 PM:

Thanks Allen. I know you guys are doing your best. I just hate paying the extra $5 lol. Im a tight wod.

Dave Trumbo II
Kouts, IN
219-309-9257
Home of :
"GR NT CH TBO's Lucy Lawless"

R.I.P. :
"GR NT CH Chief Executive"
"GR NT CH Trumbos Lady"

Posted by Allen / UKC on 06-30-2020 05:40 PM:

quote:
Thanks Allen. I know you guys are doing your best. I just hate paying the extra $5 lol. Im a tight wod.

Understand your position 100%. I'd be the same way. It's been tough going through unchartered waters.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 06-30-2020 10:58 PM:

When you order auto parts on eBay and they send them via USPS, the tracking runs a day late. You get your package and the next day it shows that it was delivered. They blame it on Carona if you call them. Apparantly some mailmen are working from home.

Posted by BuckHicks on 06-30-2020 11:16 PM:

Papers

Did a litter reg. on line 5/5/20 still nothing. People pick up pups with no papers.

Posted by nitehunter2004 on 07-01-2020 12:42 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Understand your position 100%. I'd be the same way. It's been tough going through unchartered waters.

So is it business as usual or you guys going make some kinda change to get papers caught up?

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Posted by Josh Henry on 07-01-2020 12:50 AM:

quote:
You can hunt with out papers?

NITECH 'PR' River Has Rizen
GRNITECH 'PR' Nowhere Hardware

Posted by Richard Lambert on 07-01-2020 01:40 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
[url]
Degrees are mailed out by my department. We 're seeing the same issue with an abnormal amount of returns. Matter of fact, one was for you Dave.

Oh my goodness, someone is on the ball. Friend of mine got his new degree in the mail today that he earned only 2 weeks ago.

Posted by Otis Spunkmeyer on 07-01-2020 08:00 PM:

BLAME THE COMMIE GOVERNOR OF MICHIGAN

Posted by randywoodard2 on 07-01-2020 10:19 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
If they were still working but just from home, how did they get behind a month? And 50 days is not a month. I wonder how long it will take them to catch back up?
Richard apparently they was watching Days of our lives instead of working at home! lol

Pr.Woodards Late Night Trix

Posted by Russell Smith on 07-02-2020 02:16 PM:

We were completely shut down for about 6 weeks. We are working hard to get caught up as soon as we can.