UKC Forums
Show all 16 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Real Deal Reproducing Females Alive Today (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=335205)

Posted by Carl Fox on 02-17-2010 01:53 PM:

DELETE

DELETE

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Posted by Lone Pine JB on 02-17-2010 02:55 PM:

GrNite Lone Pine Honeybuns owned by Dale Montgomery. Put the worst beating on me that I've ever had in a night hunt. It was on a NiteCh cast. She is also on the top reproducers list.

I know that she's been bred to Cutter with at least 2 of those making NiteCh and 1 making GrandNite. She was also bred to Trackman, I hunted "the worst one in the litter" for several months. He made NiteCh in 3 hunts, I think all first place wins. At least one of his littermates also made NiteCh.

Lone Pine North

Posted by t fox on 02-17-2010 03:16 PM:

HOPE

WHEN AND IF; YOU BREED HOPE WILL YOU TRY FOR MORE CLOVER BLOOD OR WILL YOU TRY TO PUT A SHOOT OF SOMETHIG ELSE IN THIER. IF THE FEMALE PRODUCES 80% OF THE PUPS LIKE THEM HOPE WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST FEMALES ALIVE TODAY. I KNOW WHAT KIND OF DOG SHE IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN THE WOODS WITH HER AT LEST 100 NITES,AND SHE IS STILL JUST A PUP. PUT ME DOWN FOR A PUP WHATEVER SHE IS BREED TO.....

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Posted by Carl Fox on 02-17-2010 03:54 PM:

DELETE

DELETE

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Posted by Oak Ridge on 02-17-2010 04:18 PM:

Carl,

I would like to believe that I've got a couple here in my kennel.

My Powder dog is one that comes to mind. She's been breed to different studs and has had some REALLY nice dogs out of each litter. She never has "big" litters, five or six pups in each litter...

I bred her to Tree Grippin Joe for her first litter, and she had five pups. One died very young, one was hit by a car her first night of kill season as a 10 month old, but was makin some noise locally already. One went to Texas, and was killed in a hunting accident before she was two years old, never went to a hunt but I understand that she was nice as a one year old.

The other two..both NT CH with wins to Grand. You can find one of them on the current list of performance sires "Tree Grippin Dan", and the other is well on her way to Grand Night "Tree Grippin Bailey Joe". The only two living pups out of that litter and both are titled and nice dogs.

I bred her to my Joker dog, and in the first litter there was one male that has multiple cast wins, another male that was a nice young hound and was owned and hunted by a very well known man in the walker breed...has places in UKC. A female that placed high in the Treeing Walker Futurity, has a UKC first and second, but was sold for her reproductive ability. Another male has a UKC first, but has never been in another hunt after that...

I bred her to Joker again, and she had 5 pups again. I lost a really nice little female before she was old enough to hunt....just came up missing. I don't know if she was killed, run off, the coyotes got her...no clue. I bought a male pup back out of this litter as a started dog. He was undoubtedly one of the nicest young dogs I've seen in years. I got to "showing him off" around here locally, and the last night I hunted him....he treed 11 singles...by himself he treed coon, with another dog he treed coon, with another dog he split treed...but he treed coon. Two days later, he disappeared from the kennel....kennel door was latched, no trace of him ever since. Pretty sure someone helped themselves to him.

Posted by P.W. Chapman on 02-17-2010 04:24 PM:

In the Black & Tan breed one of our fellow UKC message board posters has done a great job of keeping some top notch females that are top notch reproducers and making some of the better crosses in the breed in the last while, our friend John D. His Lizzy and R2 females and their momma Ruby have been good reproducers in the breed and John does his homework and legwork in making his crosses on a variety of top B&T studs...If I owned a B&T stud dog and John came knocking on my door with one of his females, I would be a happy man, cause odds are the cross would help make my stud look good and better the breed.

Posted by Oak on 02-17-2010 06:15 PM:

JR. what was that you told me you gave that pup for it foot .I let thist pup run loose around here and it foot has started to turn out and she limbs on it . have you been since we went ? be glad when this weather gets warm .got my 4+4 fix in my truck call when you want too go.

Posted by David Boggs on 02-17-2010 08:42 PM:

wireless camers

is the onley way to go and have a BIG SAFE BOLTED TO THE FLOOR WITH THE RECEVER THAT RECORDS IN THE SAFE.it also helps to have well trained protection dogs in side and you will have there picter and SOME DNA FROM THE THEIFE /then you know in just a few minutes to go see the person and invite them fishing,end of storey

Posted by Larry Atherton on 02-17-2010 09:28 PM:

I would have to say that Ben Crocker's Flash female fits that bill here locally despite what some jealous folks may say.

Aim small miss small

Posted by John D on 02-17-2010 09:59 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by P.W. Chapman
In the Black & Tan breed one of our fellow UKC message board posters has done a great job of keeping some top notch females that are top notch reproducers and making some of the better crosses in the breed in the last while, our friend John D.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm just trying to produce coondogs I want to hunt and getting a mother and daughter on the TRL just kind of happened.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Posted by oklared on 02-18-2010 01:00 PM:

Y2KD #6 reproduceing Redbone female and at 10 yr is still placeing in hunts and is bred right now.

Posted by SUGARBUSH on 02-18-2010 09:17 PM:

grnitech cats hardtime cricket

GRNITECH CATS HARDTIME CRICKET IS SOON TO BE ON THE REPRODUCERS LIST, SHE ONLY HAS 14 REG. BUT ONLY 8 LIVING I THINK 4 WILL BE GRNITECH THIS SPRING JUST NEED ANOTHER WIN OR TWO.. SHE WAS BRED TO PSYCHO ROY YESTERDAY.. PETE SLONE OWNER

"CH.GRNITECH PSYCHO ROY"
"PSYCHO HANK" 2 1st place wins. High scoring dog and 1st place reg fri nite 2013 ohio state hunt
"MILL CREEK SI "

PETE SLONE
440 855 1558

WE ARE ALL LIKE OUR HOUNDS.. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES... GOD BLESS U ALL..

Posted by Mike Van Dusen on 02-18-2010 10:59 PM:

The first female that comes to mind is the Shay female!
She is a littermate to Chad Medlock`s Stylish Legend,Chad sold her and she has been bred to Wipeout Willie,Wipeout Zeb Again,Wipeout Hellbilly and I heard some frozen Semen of a famous dog!She will be in the hall of fame someday.....
I wish I would of booked a pup out of her when I started to, oh well live and learn...

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Posted by Travis Sawney on 03-17-2010 05:59 PM:

BTT Who owns the shay female?

Posted by POTOMAC on 03-17-2010 09:41 PM:

i have one shes a nite ch with 2 wins been in 7 hunts to date bred 1 time to riverview stylish whip and to date every pup in the litter ids running and treeing. all astarted early/naturally straight and big mouths.my female is nite ch, riverview bawling queenie/ she is out of bawling rebel and unforgivens lexy she is 5 gen all grand soon to be 6 and she is proving to be the reproducer ethat her ancestors were jodie /daisy/anna/etc... i thinnk she will no doubt make the list of all time reproducers if i can get her breed to the write males and more importantly get the pups in the write hands. if you would like ref, on queenies pups call me and i wil give you there numbers. 571-233-5819 joe zinn.oh yeah queenie is 4 years old and her first litter is just 8 months old pretty good i would say

Posted by roofbolter on 03-18-2010 12:17 AM:

My old dog I used to have and sold to the Horne twins in geiorgia, STYLISH ROCK RIVER SUE. Believe shes #5 on living reproducers last time I checked.

Then old WABASH RIVER HOOKER we used to have. Shes the momma of Bellars Gabby.