UKC Forums Pages (73): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Show all 1825 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=57)
-- Thunder Kennels (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=456135)

Posted by lwilcox on 12-22-2011 04:04 PM:

thunder kennel

Hey guys give Asa Briggs a call....Talked to him last night and Jack was doing better if they can keep infection down...And Asa himself having sugery the 28th so like he said him and Jack will be both on couch eating biscuts next week.......Best of luck to Asa and his hound.......................Larry

Thunder Kennels 45 Years Strong Home Of Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Tae Bo, Gr Nt Ch , Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Blue, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder All Grand Dan, 2011 U.K.C Wld Nite Ch Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Top Gun, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Big Thunder Ka-Boom Former Home of Gr Nt Ch, Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder J.R., Gr Nt Ch ,Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Bingo, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder St Nick

Posted by terry_goforth on 12-22-2011 07:57 PM:

Larry

You and your family have a nice christmas.

Posted by lwilcox on 12-23-2011 05:16 PM:

thunder kennel

Thanks Terry and right back a you...

Thunder Kennels 45 Years Strong Home Of Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Tae Bo, Gr Nt Ch , Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Blue, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder All Grand Dan, 2011 U.K.C Wld Nite Ch Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Top Gun, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Big Thunder Ka-Boom Former Home of Gr Nt Ch, Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder J.R., Gr Nt Ch ,Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Bingo, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder St Nick

Posted by lwilcox on 12-23-2011 06:56 PM:

thunder kennel

I just cleaned out the kennel and got a spare run all ready...When to you want me to pick her up?????? too many have ignored old Tae Bo ....wow Larry

Posted by Doug Terrell on 12-23-2011 07:45 PM:

Larry

Wishing you and my ol pal charles a merry christmas and a happy new year....2011 was a good 1 for you hope 2012 is just as good or better..

Phone # 937-213-1779

Posted by EAST TN ENGLISH on 12-23-2011 08:09 PM:

THAT SURE IS A NICE 6 MONTH OLD PUP!!!!!

Posted by BIGOAKS ENGLISH on 12-23-2011 08:55 PM:

i just hope my pup out of bo will tree alf that hard but i guess i gota wait till june or july to find out mine is just off mom

Posted by lwilcox on 12-23-2011 09:25 PM:

thunder kennel

A big thank you to Shane Maxey..What a wonderful suprise..Thanks again ......Larry

Posted by Steve Dwyer on 12-23-2011 11:50 PM:

Larry

Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas..

Rdtkmanny@tds.net
Home Of

GRNTCH Pithole Creek Buckwheat (Huck A Buck X Hard Creek Rockin Reba) RIP
CH Dwyers Hard Creek Rose (Buckwheat X Hardtime Spider/Big River Jesse)

Pups
Dwyers Hard Creek Jesse James (Jesse Lee X Rose)
Dwyers Hard Creek Red Rock (Jesse Lee X Rose)

Beagles
Timber Run Kate
Hard Creek Macy
Hard Creek Izzy

Posted by high flyer on 12-24-2011 04:39 AM:

Hey Larry am worken but my dad took scoobbie out 2 nite with his Mr smith dog and scoobbie put the whoopping on him . Had 1 st strike on all 3 drops 1 st tree on 2 coon he seen last tree spilt scobb den. Smitty slick

Posted by lwilcox on 12-24-2011 02:04 PM:

thunder kennel

Go get um scoobbie.......sounds like you got one.....Larry

Posted by lwilcox on 12-25-2011 02:08 PM:

thunder kennel

btt

Posted by lwilcox on 12-26-2011 07:48 PM:

thunder kennel

Hey Coonhunters...look at video from ericevins on 6 month old Tae Bo Pup......Larry

Posted by BIGOAKS ENGLISH on 12-26-2011 11:48 PM:

another great Tae Bo pup[IMG]

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums...adyBetty001.jpg[/IMG]great tae bo pup GET READY THUNDER BETTY

Posted by lwilcox on 12-27-2011 01:56 PM:

thunder kennel

Looks like Dual Grand to me Mr Jason (If Kelley lets you take her out of the house)...

Posted by BIGOAKS ENGLISH on 12-27-2011 03:26 PM:

she won't be in the house long and she will be in the woods

Posted by OAKRIDGE ENGLISH KENNELS on 12-27-2011 09:49 PM:

hey larry

man icant wait to get you down south and watch you do the water mellon crawl lol we will have a good time I promise !!!

Marshall Curtis 517-260-2583

JUST DOG'S THAT TREE COON'S !

Posted by lwilcox on 12-29-2011 04:59 PM:

thunder kennel

Marshall the only crawling I'm going to do is in and out of my lawn chair with plenty of warm clothes just in case....

Posted by lwilcox on 12-31-2011 01:13 PM:

thunder kennel

Jason give me a call tonight when you get home from work...I will have to meet you and Marshall a Garris's home thuesday...I now have (6) dogs to take??????????????Larry

Posted by lwilcox on 01-02-2012 07:53 PM:

thunder kennel

Jason your old dodge and traileris going to look like the clampitts heading for s.c...............

Posted by lwilcox on 01-03-2012 01:39 PM:

thunder kennel

Thanks for that Buddy....Brings back some old memories...The dog near the bottom with the LW on his side is dual gr ch Thunder J.R. allthough my 4th generation he is where it turned around and took off for me..He was a real pal...He would not lead or hunt for anybody but me...thanks Buddy

Posted by andy_ohp_fire on 01-04-2012 03:14 AM:

Hey larry got my tae bo pup entered in the winter classic for sat night we'll see what he does he's been looking good lately

Posted by lwilcox on 01-04-2012 01:13 PM:

thunder kennel

Best of luck Andy..I'll be their but not hunting...Stop by for a visit...Larry

Posted by Jeff Norris on 01-05-2012 03:39 PM:

Re: From yester year

quote:
Originally posted by englishbuddy

Hey there's Charlie in my black leather coat.... I never got it back.... Man I loved that coat.....

Home 937-764-1144
Cell 937-205-4486 verizon
If you ask for the truth be man enough to take it, JEFF NORRIS

Posted by lwilcox on 01-09-2012 05:08 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Well we made it home 16 hours wow..It was great...Great time visiting with friends from the south. Great weather great time..and congrads again to the Grand American Winner....Larry