UKC Forums Pages (73): « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »
Show all 1825 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=57)
-- Thunder Kennels (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=456135)

Posted by Breezy on 04-20-2014 07:14 PM:

Larry,
Happy Easter from mine to yours also. 5 days to go till Ivy has her Gun pups. Ill let you know how it goes... Joe

Posted by Paul Frederick on 04-21-2014 01:58 PM:

I want to thank Larry for letting me and my oldest son Drew come over for a hunt on Friday night. We both had a great time and got to see some good dog work as well. Drew is even more pumped now to coonhunt! He's 7 and I think he's caught the bug. We treed two on the outside and he saw both of them which is difficult sometimes for kids to look in the right spot.

Here's a picture I took of Drew with Larry's trophy from the 2011 UKC World Hunt:

Here is a video of GRNITECH PR Thunder Lots of Joy (GRNITECH PR Main Street Jack X NITECH PR Triple D's Snow White) treed on a coon. We pulled her off the first coon and she doubled back and went to the tree. Larry hollered at her (we weren't far from her and could see her the whole time) and she took off through the woods and fell treed on this one. I thought maybe she got mad (I hunt females and I know they get in a tuff sometimes) and just fell treed. Got in there and I found the coon balled up in a fork with his tail hanging down. She looked very good on both coon. She's a nice outfit Larry!

Posted by GayleFlowers on 04-21-2014 03:25 PM:

Drew

Handsome young man had to take his looks from his mama.

Posted by Paul Frederick on 04-21-2014 03:37 PM:

Re: Drew

quote:
Originally posted by GayleFlowers
Handsome young man had to take his looks from his mama.

Thankfully he did Gayle! I can't take credit for it, that's for sure!

Posted by larry wilcox on 04-23-2014 01:39 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Thanks Paul....Your always welcome here .....Larry

Posted by terry_goforth on 04-25-2014 04:39 AM:

Joy

Nice video of her.

Posted by larry wilcox on 04-27-2014 03:05 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Great hunt here right behind the house last night..Good friend Eric Evens brought his young dual ch Critter and I took gr nt Joy...7 trees, 6 coons, 1 den ?...all split never the two together.....Good time good friend......thanks Larry

Posted by ericevans on 04-28-2014 01:57 PM:

Re: Thunder Kennels

quote:
Originally posted by larry wilcox
Great hunt here right behind the house last night..Good friend Eric Evens brought his young dual ch Critter and I took gr nt Joy...7 trees, 6 coons, 1 den ?...all split never the two together.....Good time good friend......thanks Larry

Thanks for having me and Critter Larry,we sure enjoyed it!

**Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Evans Dry Creek Dark Critter ( 1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2014 BlueTick Days ,Placed 2 Nights 2014 EnglishDays) 2015-2016-2017 Performance Sire Qualified For 2015 World Zones
** Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch PKC Ch Dry Creek Split Shot
** Gr.Ch Nt.Ch.(3Wins to Gr.Nt.)Evans Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita (1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2010 Autumn Oaks , Placed 2 nights 2010 English Days)
** Gr.Nt.Ch . Gr. Ch PKC Ch .Dry Creek Stumpy Qualified for 2016- 2017 World Zones (PKC Money )
** Gr.Nt.Ch Pr' Evans Dry Creek Gypsy (PKC Money)
** Pr . Evans Dry Creek Wild Rita (1 UKC Win ) PKC Money

Posted by Breezy on 04-28-2014 04:58 PM:

Good morning Larry,
I thought I'd share a pic of Ivy with her pups out of Gun. They are 2 days old on the picture and seem to be doing very well. She had 9, 2 males and 7 females. Thanks again for your hospitality while I visited and for keeping Ivy while she was getting bred....... Joe Brzezinski Wisconsin

Posted by larry wilcox on 05-02-2014 04:29 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Thanks for the phone call Ron...Always good to here from you..Yup semi retired again as of today and time to start testing this knee out most every night now....Your always welcome for a hunt when ever you get this way.....Larry

Posted by Rory Cowles on 05-02-2014 04:49 PM:

Larry getting VERY GOOD reports on the Gun x Spooky pups belive them two knocked it out of the park on that cross!!!

HOME OF
1992 World Nt. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Jesse
1989 Gov. Cup Winner Ind. St. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Sandy Jo
1998 English Purina Ch. 3rd overall Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc. Ch. Cowles' Big River Lumber Jack
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River J.J.
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River Last Chance
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River John Boy
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Blue Goose
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch Cowles' Big River Jesse Lee, 2011 Ukc (Reserve World Ch.)2nd Place Overall 2013 SS and Performance sire
Nt Ch Cowles' Big River Spooky
Nt CH PR Cowles' Big River Jesse Who (2014 World CH English) 14th place overall.2016 United English Day's winner and high scoring dog overall.
PR Cowles' Big River Top Secret (rip)
Powered by VICTOR DOG FOOD
The KY Derby will never be won by a Quarter Horse.

Posted by Okie Hunter on 05-04-2014 02:12 PM:

Gun x Cool Pop cross

Larry,

Dropping a line to let you know I put a second place win on my Gun pup in a UKC hunt at Beggs, Oklahoma last night. This was his first hunt entered.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Posted by larry wilcox on 05-05-2014 04:59 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Congrats Freddy, That Ped. got GR NT all over it and sounds like your going to add to it......Larry

Posted by larry wilcox on 05-08-2014 03:18 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Terry Davis, Sorry you can't make it this year..I was looking forword to having you here a day or two before E-days...You take care friend and maybe we can make it next year....I'm back to hunting every night now doing better every week...................Larry

Posted by midnight kennels on 05-08-2014 05:09 PM:

Sure was to!

I don't even want to thinking about missing my buddies up north, but I guess things happen for a reason, and yesterday morning at 5am, my sister in law called with one of those calls you never want to get, something wrong with your brother,so I tell her to hang up and call 911 and I'm on my way, so after about 45 min. They get him to the big hospital in Fort Smith Ark. They run a cat scan, he's had a full blown stroke, the Nero surgeon says he has full blockage of his A artery so they go in and remove the whole blood clot,so the next 48 hrs is the most critical for him having another,yesterday evening he had a little movement in his arms and legs, speech was real slurred,but this morning he's standing with the help of a walker and eating a little. With prayer anything is possible! Be there next year no doubt! Go Thunder!

COONDOGS ARE BORN NOT MADE...

Posted by English 101 on 05-12-2014 03:22 PM:

Hey Larry

Glad to see you are back in the woods giving em heck!
Thought I would share a couple of photos of the 2 male pups I kept out of Top Gun X GR NT CH Rock Creek Cherry.
(GR.NT. Buckley Creek Timber x GR.NT.Buckley Creek Double DEE) This looks to be another good cross for Top Gun. The litter will be 8 mos. old on the 21st of May. I get good reports on progress of the litter often. My two are ready for kitten coon, going to be a fun summer! These two are my buddies, when you try to collar them up, one thing is for sure..your gonna get licked in the face if you are not quick! Ha

Buckley Creeks Red Ruger

Buckley Creeks Winchester

Thanks for helping me make the cross possible!

(RIP OLD FRIEND)
BUCKLEY CREEK GOOFY
(RIP OL GIRL)
GR.NT.CH. BUCKLEY CREEK TIMBER II
NT.CH.Buckley Creek Woody (RIP)

Posted by larry wilcox on 05-12-2014 05:34 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Gentlemen..I was up to Asa Briggs Saturday afternoon to see the Thunder Dog.. What a beautiful hound...I'm picking up a pup from the second cross and looking forward to seeing him and his sister Ruby 2 tree some northern coons. Hope he has picked up a good handle for this beautiful pup..Larry

Posted by terry_goforth on 05-12-2014 06:57 PM:

Larry

Seen a young female off Gun go. She is doing a nice job.

Posted by larry wilcox on 05-13-2014 04:10 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Good deal Mike, Looks like you are going to have your hands full with both those young cooners ready to go..I'm in the same boat..I'm lined up with young ones this summer and fall I need 2 or 3 young coonhunters around here with out dogs ha....See you at English days......Larry

Posted by ericevans on 05-14-2014 11:06 PM:

Thanks for coming down Larry last night nice seeing you bring gun out too! I had a good time thanks!

pic. of Rita and Gun pups

**Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Evans Dry Creek Dark Critter ( 1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2014 BlueTick Days ,Placed 2 Nights 2014 EnglishDays) 2015-2016-2017 Performance Sire Qualified For 2015 World Zones
** Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch PKC Ch Dry Creek Split Shot
** Gr.Ch Nt.Ch.(3Wins to Gr.Nt.)Evans Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita (1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2010 Autumn Oaks , Placed 2 nights 2010 English Days)
** Gr.Nt.Ch . Gr. Ch PKC Ch .Dry Creek Stumpy Qualified for 2016- 2017 World Zones (PKC Money )
** Gr.Nt.Ch Pr' Evans Dry Creek Gypsy (PKC Money)
** Pr . Evans Dry Creek Wild Rita (1 UKC Win ) PKC Money

Posted by larry wilcox on 05-15-2014 04:35 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Thanks for having us Eric.....Me and old Gun really had a good time...Anyone wanting to see something special in the making needs to have a hunt with Critter..This young dog has it all from tailgate to tree fast, independent, accurate, tree dog.....Larry

Posted by larry wilcox on 05-17-2014 03:36 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Thanks Ron, Someday somehow I'm going to learn how to take a photo and put on this forum....I promise, I promise, Ha

Posted by terry_goforth on 05-22-2014 05:24 PM:

Larry

Hows the knee doing.

Posted by Randall Powell on 05-23-2014 06:56 PM:

Hello Mr. Wilcox

Just wondering what you will be hunting at English days this year? Can't wait to see everyone and get to experience some good huntin in thick coon for a change LOL!!! We have been awful dry down here and seems like we go deeper every drop to tree a coon. Anyway, we'll see ya next week!

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Posted by larry wilcox on 05-27-2014 12:17 AM:

Thunder Kennels

Thanks Terry, Knee is doing a little better, Just takes time and a lot of it...Larry