UKC Forums
Show all 20 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Question (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928535858)

Posted by shadinc on 01-08-2021 04:32 PM:

Question

Prior to yesterday, how many of you thought you could storm the national capitol, sit at Nancy Pelosi''s desk , take a piece of mail and walk out untouched?

Posted by BEST EVER on 01-12-2021 10:39 PM:

Very simple answer! The world would have thought that with Trump in office as he is a Putin lap dog.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Posted by honalieh on 01-14-2021 05:19 AM:

Re: Question

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Prior to yesterday, how many of you thought you could storm the national capitol, sit at Nancy Pelosi''s desk , take a piece of mail and walk out untouched?

Trump pretty much telegraphed that something was coming. It was a shock (only because we hadn't seen it before), but not a surprise. And, let's not for one second think that he is done. He considers himself as the leader of a movement, and will attack all that disagree with him or won't do his bidding (Republican or Democrat, Black or White).

The insurgents. My gut tells me that they are not all doing this on their own dime. My suspicion is that there is some type of financial sponsorship (from somewhere) and coordinated effort behind this.

Other countries in world history have had this type of situation. We should learn from it, and not repeat it.

Posted by 4play on 01-14-2021 02:52 PM:

Re: Re: Question

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Trump pretty much telegraphed that something was coming. It was a shock (only because we hadn't seen it before), but not a surprise. And, let's not for one second think that he is done. He considers himself as the leader of a movement, and will attack all that disagree with him or won't do his bidding (Republican or Democrat, Black or White).

The insurgents. My gut tells me that they are not all doing this on their own dime. My suspicion is that there is some type of financial sponsorship (from somewhere) and coordinated effort behind this.

Other countries in world history have had this type of situation. We should learn from it, and not repeat it.

You mean the way Dems funded and even bailed out POS BLM and Antifa?
Where was your outrage this summer when innocent people's business were looted and burned? 12 cops died during worthless Floyd riots!!
Even tried to burn Police station down with cops/people locked in it!!!! AND Nothing from you then either?
Get out of here with your dbl standard BS!!

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Posted by Richard Lambert on 01-14-2021 03:20 PM:

Y'all need to GOOGLE....Susan Rosenberg.... In 1983 she planted and set off a bomb in the Capital building. She was arrested and put in jail but then was pardoned by Bill Clinton on his last day in office. Y'all remember him don't you. He was impeached by the House but not removed from the Presidency by the Democratic Senate. He was allowed to serve out his term. Now Clinton pardoned Susan Rosenberg at the insistence of none other than Jerry Nadler. Funny how things change when the shoe is on the other foot.

Posted by benderb4 on 01-14-2021 03:22 PM:

"PEACEFUL" RIOTS
CONDONED BY and TOLD TO NOT STOP...KEEP ON DOING WHAT THEY WERE DOING

PELOSI,WATERS,HARRIS,BIDEN RAT MAYORS,RAT GOVERNORS
I ASK''''''''',
WHERE IS THE OUT RAGE? WHY AREN'T THESE POLITICIANS BEING SUBJECTED TO REMOVAL FOR INCITING INSURRECTIONS ??

I did not see any fires set in DC
I did not see massive property destruction in DC
I did not see vulgar graffiti scrawled on walls in DC
I did not see numerous cops assaulted DC
I did not see this lasting over 8 months and condoned by Trump in DC

YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK
THIS IS OKAY I GUESS
THIS IS NOT DC...IT WAS CONDONED BY THE DUMBRATS!!
HYPOCRITES

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Posted by Richard Lambert on 01-14-2021 03:40 PM:

Pelosi is a "clear and present danger" and should be removed from office. If we had a Republican majority, she could be removed.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 01-14-2021 03:49 PM:

Oh my goodness, look at who Pelosi put in charge of representing the House's case for impeachment if it comes up in the Senate. She appointed Swalwell. Y'all remember him, the Rep that his fellow Reps said should be removed from office because he has been compromised by the Chinese. I wonder, with all of the Representatives that she has to pick from, she would pick him? Isn't that "interesting"?

Posted by benderb4 on 01-14-2021 03:56 PM:

Oh its okay . He only got got caught in bed with a Chinese Spy . Divulged US secrets
BUT THE RAT PACK DON'T EAT THEIR OWN
ONLY CONSERVATIVES AND REPUBLICANS

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Posted by 4play on 01-14-2021 04:45 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Oh its okay . He only got got caught in bed with a Chinese Spy . Divulged US secrets
BUT THE RAT PACK DON'T EAT THEIR OWN
ONLY CONSERVATIVES AND REPUBLICANS

No kidding.Dems ok with a member having a spy work with them,plus have a 'relationship' to boot!!
Must be Clinton thing?

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Posted by Wingman66 on 01-14-2021 05:09 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc

Hang on I'll ask ashli...

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 01-14-2021 06:14 PM:

Prior to today, how many of you thought that someone could sneak into the Capital, plant a bomb, detonate it and then when caught and sentenced to jail get pardoned by President Clinton on his last day in office on the reccomendation of Rep Jerry Nadler? It looks like the dumrats have set a precedent for President Trump to pardon the protesters.

Posted by benderb4 on 01-14-2021 06:21 PM:

FURTHER PROOF ...IT"S OKAY WHEN THE RATS ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaker NancyPelosi (D-Calif.) called President Donald Trump and his Republican allies in Congress “domestic enemies” to the Constitution
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) threw gasoline on fires that are already burning by calling Republicans enemies of the state last week.
I was w/ [Steve Scalise] and others when a deranged, GOP-hating gunman opened fire on us. This rhetoric hurts our country. We may disagree on policy, but I would never call Dem colleagues in Congress enemies of the state. Speaker Pelosi should apologize for her dangerous rhetoric,” Davis tweeted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) also makes her way into the video compilation. Waters in 2018 told supporters to physically harass anyone from the Trump administration.
“No peace, no sleep! No peace, no sleep! … God is on our side! … If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” Waters encouraged.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Press Secretary Sarah Sanders was denied service at a Washington, D.C., restaurant, Representative Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) encouraged her supporters to harass administration officials:
“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. We’ve got to get the children connected to their parents.”
Senator Tim Kaine (D-Va.) called on liberals to fight in the streets against Trump and his supporters. Kaine’s son was arrested in antifa protests.(fancy that!! why isn't this big news/)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Senator Cory Booker (D-N.J.) encouraged supporters to get up in the face of Republican members of Congress:
Booker, who has been mentioned as a possible 2020 presidential election candidate, was speaking Wednesday at the National Conference on Ending Homelessness in Washington, D.C
He concluded his address by encouraging people not to be passive, and to instead “go to the Hill today.”
“Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople,” he said.
-------------------------------------------
-Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch called for supporters to march, bleed, and die in the streets to resist Trump:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) has also called for unrest in the streets to pressure GOP officials who support the president. The other members of the Squad have also supported the rioters, going so far as to pushing a fund to provide them with bail:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamala Harris praises BLM, says ongoing protests are 'essential' for change in US
She added that protests were "necessary" as "the people's voices must be heard, and it is often the people who must speak to get their government to do what it is supposed to do,(OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES)
"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."
"They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop," she added. "They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day."
"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded.

Get in their face. This comment came after Obama referred to his grandmother as a “typical white person” who had fears about black men. Then he characterized his political opponents as “bitter clingers.” In 2009,In Elko, Obama tried to anticipate his critics and called on the crowd of about 1,500 to sharpen their elbows, too.
“I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face,” he said.
------------------------------------------------------------------
After Minnesota Republican State House Rep. Shane Mekeland — at that time merely a candidate — received a brutal politically-motivated beating, he warned that “the likes of Maxine Waters, Hillary, and Eric Holder as of late [are] driving this behavior.”
At the time, Waters had called for activists to harass members of the Trump administration in public places like gas stations and restaurants.
Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) encouraged activists to “get up in the face” of Republican candidates and office-holders. Hillary Clinton said Democrats “cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for.” Eric Holder declared, “When they go low, we kick them.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Squad” member Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) calls for “unrest in the streets.”
“You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives,” she emphasized.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Former VP and Democratic presidential nominee Biden is also featured bragging that he’d like to physically assault a younger President Donald Trump.
“If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,” Biden said of Trump back in 2018.
Biden has generally ignored or even promoted the left-wing rioting
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AOC
Jul 15, 2019
@AOC
refuses to condemn the Antifa attack on the Tacoma ICE center; refuses to tell
if her inflammatory comments about “concentration camps” radicalized the attacker.
Ocasio-Cortez was asked if she condemns the violent domestic terror attack carried out by an Antifa member at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement Center in Tacoma, Washington. She refused to give an answer.
---------------------------------------------------------

Tlaib acknowledged criticism against her for acting in a way “unbecoming of a former state legislator,” but defended her behavior by saying Trump did not deserve “courteous behavior” or “social niceties.” That attitude was later reflected when Tlaib, after entering Congress, vowed to “impeach the motherf-----.”
(if any one saw the video.She was dragged from a Trump convention speech like a deranged screaming lunatic that these liberal radical RATS are)

------------------------------------------------
Let's not forget UNGREATFUL OMAR Actually caught on camera participating at violent riots

Posted by benderb4 on 01-14-2021 06:39 PM:

quote:

It is called SOROS,BLM.ANTFA,RAT PARTY

hypocrites

Posted by Wingman66 on 01-14-2021 07:12 PM:

Boy blunder you're really getting the hang of this internet thingy. I hear the larger the words the more believable. Have you tried a 100 point comic sans font?

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Posted by Cotton 1927 on 01-14-2021 08:57 PM:

You just gotta laugh at these Clowns, prior to the election there were just supporters at a Covid Rally, At DC LADT WEEK SAME IDIOTS SHOWED UP FOR THE COUP ( you can verify that) and nobody knows them,........ But guess what there singing like a bird today..

Posted by sleepy head on 01-14-2021 09:50 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
FURTHER PROOF ...IT"S OKAY WHEN THE RATS ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE

Speaker NancyPelosi (D-Calif.) called President Donald Trump and his Republican allies in Congress “domestic enemies” to the Constitution
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) threw gasoline on fires that are already burning by calling Republicans enemies of the state last week.
I was w/ [Steve Scalise] and others when a deranged, GOP-hating gunman opened fire on us. This rhetoric hurts our country. We may disagree on policy, but I would never call Dem colleagues in Congress enemies of the state. Speaker Pelosi should apologize for her dangerous rhetoric,” Davis tweeted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) also makes her way into the video compilation. Waters in 2018 told supporters to physically harass anyone from the Trump administration.
“No peace, no sleep! No peace, no sleep! … God is on our side! … If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” Waters encouraged.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Press Secretary Sarah Sanders was denied service at a Washington, D.C., restaurant, Representative Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) encouraged her supporters to harass administration officials:
“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. We’ve got to get the children connected to their parents.”
Senator Tim Kaine (D-Va.) called on liberals to fight in the streets against Trump and his supporters. Kaine’s son was arrested in antifa protests.(fancy that!! why isn't this big news/)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Senator Cory Booker (D-N.J.) encouraged supporters to get up in the face of Republican members of Congress:
Booker, who has been mentioned as a possible 2020 presidential election candidate, was speaking Wednesday at the National Conference on Ending Homelessness in Washington, D.C
He concluded his address by encouraging people not to be passive, and to instead “go to the Hill today.”
“Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople,” he said.
-------------------------------------------
-Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch called for supporters to march, bleed, and die in the streets to resist Trump:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) has also called for unrest in the streets to pressure GOP officials who support the president. The other members of the Squad have also supported the rioters, going so far as to pushing a fund to provide them with bail:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamala Harris praises BLM, says ongoing protests are 'essential' for change in US
She added that protests were "necessary" as "the people's voices must be heard, and it is often the people who must speak to get their government to do what it is supposed to do,(OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES)
"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."
"They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop," she added. "They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day."
"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded.

Get in their face. This comment came after Obama referred to his grandmother as a “typical white person” who had fears about black men. Then he characterized his political opponents as “bitter clingers.” In 2009,In Elko, Obama tried to anticipate his critics and called on the crowd of about 1,500 to sharpen their elbows, too.
“I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face,” he said.
------------------------------------------------------------------
After Minnesota Republican State House Rep. Shane Mekeland — at that time merely a candidate — received a brutal politically-motivated beating, he warned that “the likes of Maxine Waters, Hillary, and Eric Holder as of late [are] driving this behavior.”
At the time, Waters had called for activists to harass members of the Trump administration in public places like gas stations and restaurants.
Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) encouraged activists to “get up in the face” of Republican candidates and office-holders. Hillary Clinton said Democrats “cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for.” Eric Holder declared, “When they go low, we kick them.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Squad” member Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) calls for “unrest in the streets.”
“You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives,” she emphasized.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Former VP and Democratic presidential nominee Biden is also featured bragging that he’d like to physically assault a younger President Donald Trump.
“If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,” Biden said of Trump back in 2018.
Biden has generally ignored or even promoted the left-wing rioting
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AOC
Jul 15, 2019
@AOC
refuses to condemn the Antifa attack on the Tacoma ICE center; refuses to tell
if her inflammatory comments about “concentration camps” radicalized the attacker.
Ocasio-Cortez was asked if she condemns the violent domestic terror attack carried out by an Antifa member at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement Center in Tacoma, Washington. She refused to give an answer.
---------------------------------------------------------

Tlaib acknowledged criticism against her for acting in a way “unbecoming of a former state legislator,” but defended her behavior by saying Trump did not deserve “courteous behavior” or “social niceties.” That attitude was later reflected when Tlaib, after entering Congress, vowed to “impeach the motherf-----.”
(if any one saw the video.She was dragged from a Trump convention speech like a deranged screaming lunatic that these liberal radical RATS are)

------------------------------------------------
Let's not forget UNGREATFUL OMAR Actually caught on camera participating at violent riots

You left out one of the worse, chucky Schumer threatening scotus

https://youtu.be/CUX_AhcPzmk

Posted by honalieh on 01-16-2021 08:21 AM:

Quiz-40 years

Here's a list of candidates over the last 40 years.

1980-Ronald Reagan
1984-Ronald Reagan
1988-George H.W. Bush
1992-George H.W. Bush (lost)
1996-Bob Dole (lost)
2000-George W. Bush
2004-George W. Bush
2008-John McCain (lost)
2012-Mitt Romney (lost)
2016-Donald Trump
2020-Donald Trump (lost-really)

(1) Can you name more than one that has conspired with Russia in an American election?
(2) Can you name more than one that has had a part in an insurrection against the United States of America?
(3) Can you name more than one that has been impeached twice (or even once) for their actions against the United States of America?

Posted by Triple K Kennel on 01-16-2021 12:48 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Pelosi is a "clear and present danger" and should be removed from office. If we had a Republican majority, she could be removed.

If....If.....If.....!!!
Dream World with that If Crap.
If a Redbone or Bluetick would Win a World Hunt we would have to pick on another Breed....😁

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Posted by Richard Lambert on 01-16-2021 03:09 PM:

Re: Quiz-40 years

quote:

(1) Can you name more than one that has conspired with Russia in an American election?
(2) Can you name more than one that has had a part in an insurrection against the United States of America?
(3) Can you name more than one that has been impeached twice (or even once) for their actions against the United States of America?

Oh my goodness....
1. That has been proven to be a big fat lie perpetrated by the dumrats.

2. "Had a part in" give me a break. Is that what they are calling it now. Insurrection against the US or protest/demonstration?

3.Trump was impeached by the dumrats in the house for his beliefs not his actions.