UKC Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Blueticks (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=48)
-- BBCHA Bluebook (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928347065)

Posted by Ed Mauney on 11-12-2013 06:18 PM:

BBCHA Bluebook

Better get your ads in ! Times about gone.

Posted by lynnjend on 11-13-2013 08:32 PM:

Ads

Hello all!

I've gotten a large number of ads in the last week, I will get them out as soon as I get them done. It's going to take me some time. I do them in the order they are sent in.

If you snail mailed in an ad, and want to see a proof please send me an email address and I will send a proof that way.

thanks

Posted by Ed Mauney on 11-14-2013 05:40 PM:

Time

The deadline is tomorrow !! Ed

Posted by Ed Mauney on 11-15-2013 04:30 PM:

Last day

This is it the last day!! From all I hear this is one is will be the one of the best. Don't miss your chance to be part of the 2013 BBCHA Bluebook !!

Posted by lynnjend on 11-16-2013 05:14 PM:

Disclaimer for ad sent in "camera ready"

I'm getting a few ads that are already designed and sent to me as ready to print. I will be sending back an email disclaimer. Because these ads are were not set up by me to the specs for 4 Color Process printing (the book is all color this year) I cannot guarantee the quality of your printed ad.

Also, I need to have the color photos set for a certain spec, if I get very small photos emailed to me and I have to blow them up to "print specs" they will get blurry.

I just want people to know ahead of time, so there are no surprises when the book comes out.

It does take me longer to set all of these ads up in full color, so it will take longer to get proofs back.

thanks, lynn

Posted by lynnjend on 11-19-2013 03:59 AM:

BBCHA Ad Proofs

I'm sending out proofs for ads and not hearing back. I will only send out 2 proof emails, if I don't hear back from you I'm assuming it's good. Please check your email and spam filter folders.

Also, please have patience. I received 40+ ads in the last week, on top of ads and events I already had in. I will get ads done and proofs sent back as soon as I can.

thanks

Posted by lynnjend on 11-30-2013 04:09 PM:

I've had a few people ask again about getting proofs back. I have received 75+ ads since November 1. I will get proofs out as soon as I get ads done, but I can't give you a date of when they will be done. Sorry, I'm working on them as fast as I can.

Lynn

Posted by Jim Bartley on 11-30-2013 07:33 PM:

You're doing great Lynn!

Blueticks bred to run to catch and catch what they run!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

“We are the free and unconquerable people of the United
States of America” - Eleanor Roosevelt, 12/7/1941