UKC Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Out-of-State Hunters Coming To Autumn Oaks (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928520909)

Posted by Allen / UKC on 08-07-2019 11:32 PM:

Out-of-state Hunters Coming To Autumn Oaks

Just a friendly reminder to all those coming to Autumn Oaks and planning on doing a little pleasure hunting. Indiana requires all out-of-state hunters to be in possession of a non-resident hunting license. The good news is; a five-day license is only $31!

Follow this link and get yours taken care of today. https://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/

Be a responsible hunter and make sure you are legal if you are planning on doing a little pleasure hunting during the week of Oaks. And why not get your hounds to warm them up a little and enjoy a little pleasure hunting with friends? It's all part of a great week at Autumn Oaks.

An Indiana Hunting License is not required for anyone participating in any of the UKC licensed nite hunts held that week.

Posted by Allen / UKC on 08-07-2019 11:45 PM:

Get 'er done Tar!

It's time you get off the tablet and see what you've been missing. Bring your son and a dog or two and come on over! No excuses. Conkey, King Richard, and others would like to meet the great rattler from the west. Haha.

Seriously.... it's an official invite. You'd enjoy it and be worth the trip.

Posted by yadkintar on 08-08-2019 12:00 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Get 'er done Tar!

It's time you get off the tablet and see what you've been missing. Bring your son and a dog or two and come on over! No excuses. Conkey, King Richard, and others would like to meet the great rattler from the west. Haha.

Seriously.... it's an official invite. You'd enjoy it and be worth the trip.

Well I would but I promised a buddy if he makes it through the zones I was going to the world hunt with him I been to autum oaks several times never been to the world.

But me and Corey are coming next year San Antonio tx on vacation next month then to the coast to get seafood to bring home.

Going to brave the heat with Tim green tonight.

Tar

Posted by Hittman on 08-08-2019 12:10 AM:

Guys I would love to come up and meet everyone. Me and dad are coming hopefully next year. Iam having pups hopefully 1st of October. Maybe I can have one tuned up by next year.

Posted by Lone Pine JB on 08-09-2019 08:37 PM:

Do we need to get a license for Michigan too? Last time I went to Oaks we drew out to Convoy and ended up hunting in Michigan. Swore I'd never go back. But really tempted to hunts Grands this year

Lone Pine North

Posted by Allen / UKC on 08-09-2019 08:44 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB
Do we need to get a license for Michigan too? Last time I went to Oaks we drew out to Convoy and ended up hunting in Michigan. Swore I'd never go back. But really tempted to hunts Grands this year

If you're pleasure hunting in Michigan you would need a license not for a licensed hunt.

Posted by yadkintar on 08-14-2019 12:55 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by tommygunner
What happened to the post from the guy that was going to pleasure guide hunters that week? I wanted to hire him .

He had to be put into witness pertection in an undisclosed location deep undercover. His new name is now dirk diggler.

Dirk diggler 2020 !!

Tar

Posted by yadkinriver on 08-14-2019 03:11 PM:

Tar

Was he ever known as Johnny?

Posted by Bolden1 on 08-20-2019 04:36 PM:

Folks

Better buy them they do and will check.

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy