UKC Forums Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Show all 166 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- Pkc Ch Grnitech 'pr' Somewheres Stylish Coma (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928457246)

Posted by usmccoonhunter on 11-11-2016 08:08 PM:

This was flow monday night at chkc world series she won her early. Was .65 treed with a coon all alone should of won late no luck this is her late pic. Far left

This was flow wed night late round. She won her early 50 yards split from other dogs two coons. Got unlucky late round. Far left

She was the youngest dog in every cast. 14 mnths old. She looked really good. This little dog is the right type and is def gonna be heard from. Coma is reproducing coondogs.

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTIN:

Grch Grntch Res National ch. Pr Wild Style Molly

GR NT CH PR HARDWOOD TREEING CANDY

CH NT CH 'PR' JUST ITCH 2010 5TH PLACE SATURDAY SOUTHEASTERN TREEING WALKER DAYS DIED JUNE 24 2010 (4YRS OLD)

NTCH 'PR' DUKE RIDGE ALL GRAND SNOWBAWL (HARRY BAWLS X MALDEN BRANCH MOUSE) 5TH 2014 WINTER CLASSICS

Grch GrNtch 'PR' 2T's All Grand Joy
(superman x ridgetop sparky)

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Pr Wild Azz Helln (thunders wild clyde x wild style molly)

Grch GrNtch Pr Duke Ridge Mini-Slam

Posted by Skippy23 on 11-16-2016 01:59 PM:

Steven, Congrats on your wins with Flo..

I have her littermate sister Comas Sweet Tea and she has been treeing since she was 4 months old. Has a head full of sense and she is a looker. I have treed several singles with her with limited hunting. Tea will split and tree with others but she prefers to do her own thing.

Posted by Skippy23 on 11-16-2016 02:16 PM:

Comas Sweet Tea

Tea on the left, a daughter to Somewheres Stylish Coma and Bella on the right, a Granddaughter to Comas Stylish Legend .... Coma power!

Posted by usmccoonhunter on 11-16-2016 03:32 PM:

Good deal she sure is a looker

CH NT CH 'PR' JUST ITCH 2010 5TH PLACE SATURDAY SOUTHEASTERN TREEING WALKER DAYS DIED JUNE 24 2010 (4YRS OLD)

NTCH 'PR' DUKE RIDGE ALL GRAND SNOWBAWL (HARRY BAWLS X MALDEN BRANCH MOUSE) 5TH 2014 WINTER CLASSICS

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Posted by Skippy23 on 11-17-2016 04:18 AM:

Tea all alone with a nice KY coon tonite... Was treed 45 mins over a mile away before I got to her....

Posted by usmccoonhunter on 12-07-2016 03:42 PM:

Baby flow is out of somewhere stylish coma x malden branch t baby. flow is well on her way to be a consistent winner on any level. She has been hunted in 4 pkc hunts winning 2.$126 She won both early rounds at the chkc world series hunt. She is a ntch 2 wins towards grand in ukc. She has not been pushed very hard in the hunts. She is not technically forsale, just testing the waters for her owner. I have had her sense she was 9 mnths old. Here is what she is doing.

She will split and hold pressure. She doesn't look to get alone but defiantly will. In both early round wins she was split with the coon to win. She is a quick strike dog with a dieing locate that you can call on first bark. She has never treed a opossum as of yet LOL. She has bumped a deer or two but never runs them far and has got tried each time with coon so I don't know. She runs even some cold tracks like she is looking at it so it can be hard sometimes. She is VERY loud for a female. She is a smaller female. This lil female has all heart and no return. She is a competitor. She is going to be in the mix in every cast. She has only had roughly 12 coons her entire life. This winter she is going to explode. I'm telling you she has what it takes. Yes she is still a pup and no she is perfect. Her faults. By herself sometimes she tries to hard to be to accurate and can beat a track but she usually has it when she trees. On a medium to hot coon u better have your boats on tight cause good lord she will rock your world. other than that she really doesn't have many faults. VERY VERY VERY VERY nice female. If your looking for one to compete at spring ss and your serious give darian wiseman a call.
SHE WILL NOT BE CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMA IS THROWING AMAZING PUPS
darian-417-260-2475
steven-951-534-4918

I have many videos and she is currently and will continue to be in Evansville indiana

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Posted by usmccoonhunter on 12-07-2016 03:46 PM:

Far left

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Posted by Outback1 on 12-08-2016 02:15 AM:

Will there be any Pups off Coma at the Grand American?

Posted by rick grivetti on 01-17-2017 01:07 AM:

Cross has been made

Coma x GRNite Ch Insane Jade (X-Jr x Insane Jane)...but of course Miss Jade was much younger in pic

Posted by usmccoonhunter on 02-02-2017 06:06 PM:

Comas double up duke did just that in Princeton ky just anoter good pup out of coma he is really reproducing

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Posted by Terry mullins on 03-12-2017 10:48 PM:

Coma

These coma dogs sure are tough!!

Posted by usmccoonhunter on 04-13-2017 09:59 PM:

Btt

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Posted by kwells on 04-13-2017 10:57 PM:

Stylish Coma

I own a 12 month old female off of Coma and she is one of the nicest young females i have ever owned. All i have done is hunted her by herself and she trees coons. SHE has the typical BIG COMA MOUTH BIG HUNT AND ACCURATE.
Really liking my female out of Somewheres Stylish Coma.

Posted by usmccoonhunter on 05-03-2017 02:08 AM:

Another coma pup at it again. GUYS THIS DOG IS PRODUCING!!!!! Duke won rqe 32 dogs

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Posted by coonhunterhank on 05-03-2017 09:51 AM:

Grntch Somewheres Stylish Coma

I guided Devin Wiseman tonight at my Pkc hunt here Summersville Mo we got lot high water due to all flooding in our area Devin was hunting his Ntch Tap pup off Coma x Grntch Bone female this pup got deep in country got treed along had Mr coon looking down for 150 plus. Tap looked really good beautiful mouth. Devin you got nice pup.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Posted by usmccoonhunter on 05-03-2017 08:41 PM:

Tapp was at my house for awhile told darian he was nice

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Posted by usmccoonhunter on 05-08-2017 05:40 AM:

Duke wins again two ukc hunts two wins

Pkc money won, two first place ukc 20 mnths old. Duke can be bought call darian

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Posted by cole run on 05-17-2017 01:13 PM:

Coma

Does anyone know how those pups turned out From the bone collector female cross

Posted by jblair911 on 05-18-2017 01:30 AM:

I bred my bone gyp to coma couple years ago but I believe Darian bred coma to couple other bone females as well. But the ones out my litter that was given a chance seemed to make natural coon treers. Devin Wiseman owns a male and Darian had 2 females out of my gyp

Posted by cole run on 05-27-2017 02:02 AM:

Coma

By any chance has he been collected at dean bistels in Indiana

Posted by Darian Wiseman on 05-27-2017 10:48 PM:

Call me we will get your female bred thank you.

Posted by cole run on 05-28-2017 03:22 PM:

Darian

Just waiting on her to come in heat thanks

Posted by CBkennels on 06-02-2017 03:33 AM:

I have a 5mo female out of Coma and Gabby that impresses me every time I work with her. I'd say he's throwing some nice pups. Mine trees any kind of drag you want has started her own tracks at night and has tried to tree her own and has trees with other dogs.

Home of
Dual Grand CB's Duramax Deisel Rip

Nitch grchPR CB's Somewheres Stylish Yeti (Somewheres Stylish Coma x dual grand Gabby

Just remember"light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright untill you hear them speak."

Posted by MLK34US on 06-04-2017 04:06 PM:

coma

anyone got one for sale that is ready for the hunts

Posted by grant870 on 06-08-2017 02:55 AM:

We have 13 month old female off some where's stylish coma and rats frozen dream female won a first at 9 months old on Thursday nt winter classic she is a nt ch with one win toward grand rqe win and 72 dollars won in pkc so far she is rolling naturally try's to get to herself and accurate not for sale