UKC Forums Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Show all 177 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=26)
-- Deventer's Penney Pups (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928435748)

Posted by Kler Kry on 03-10-2020 06:57 PM:

Klear Kry Ring for sale

Ring is out of Penneys first litter by Gr, Nt. Grabers Dan. He is a first strike dog , first tree dog and pressure treedog. He hunts medium to close. He has a good handle and has been walk hunted and pleasure hunted. He is a littermate to my Roxy dog and Gerald Keegans Larry dog. His owner has health issues and has given Ring back to me. I do not need him and would like to see him go to a good home as I have young dogs that need hunted alone. The price is $1000

Posted by lonesomedog1 on 03-30-2020 02:02 AM:

Ring

Ken did you sale the ring dog?

Posted by lonesomedog1 on 03-30-2020 02:03 AM:

Ring

Ken did you sale the ring dog?

Posted by Kler Kry on 03-30-2020 11:20 PM:

Ring

There is a gentleman from Indiana that has been calling and is trying to arrange transportation. I'll give him until Wed. I used Ring as a pup trainer when he was 2 yr. old. He hunts like a squirrel dog, stay put treedog and an average track dog. Five years old on 12/25/2014. Would make a good dog for a young kid or very very very mature hunter.

Posted by Kler Kry on 03-30-2020 11:27 PM:

Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch Klear Kry Deventers Penney

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet17

She's still got it Ken. We appreciate you getting her out Sunday night!

Thanks for posting the pictures of Penneys 9th birthday party, born 3/4/2011. She hadn't been hunted in 3 years, had 2 litters of pups and acted like she could still win a big hunt. Even her mouth was strong.

Posted by Ricochet17 on 01-25-2021 01:05 AM:

How many cast wins for Zip to make NtCh?

Posted by Kler Kry on 01-26-2021 01:26 AM:

Penney will be having Klear Kry Jack pups 2/14/2021

Check UKC Big Game Classified for Jacks Pedigree. I've been breeding this bloodline since 1972.

Posted by Kler Kry on 01-29-2021 02:11 AM:

Penney and Jack Pups

I 'm guessing that Penney will have 5 pups. I've had 9 spoken for in the last 24 hours. Thanks for your confidence. As ever, Ken Risley

Posted by Ricochet17 on 02-01-2021 12:53 AM:

What is Slim out of then?

Posted by Kler Kry on 02-01-2021 01:21 AM:

Slim is out of Klear Kry Jack

Slims mother is Bear and Field Trial bred owned by Corey Hermanson. See Big Game Classified for Klear Kry Jacks pedigree Jbred oacks mother was White Cloud bred lion and bobcat dog out of Ca.

Posted by Kler Kry on 02-14-2021 08:28 PM:

Penney X Klear Kry Jack Pups

Penney had 7 pups; five females and two males. Several have asked why i bred her to Jack instead of some famous stud dog. If I had personally hunted with a better dog then I would have done that. Last year she was artificially bred to Deventers Hog Creek Mike and she didn't conceive. She was artificially bred to Mercy Creek Thomas and didn't conceive. She was naturally bred the next and did have pups by a bear dog. The Jack dog is from a linebred MackTwain strain that I'ved had since 1972 and doesn't have any current popular breeding. Treeing Walker Handbook 1992, page 192 is an ad on this strain. This is my 10th generation. This strain are game getters that check the tree by winding body scent. The strain is the result of culling faults over the years instead of instead of accepting them along with the good. This strain is hard on game and not other dogs! They have been selected for fast cold tracking ability with the desire to catch and dispatch. Jack produces dogs that will honor another dogs strike, but once they smell the game they will become independant and tree the game first. They have a handle and are very smart. You don't have to break them off everything that lays a track, but just make sure the first game that you introduce them to is what you want them to catch as from that time forward that will be their focus. Penney physically and mentally is like a five year old, but will be 10 years old in 18 days. Pups will be priced from $500 with first pick at $1000. As always references are required. If you've had dogs for 50 years and have never been successful at training a pup from weaning to a finished dog then I don't want a Penney pup to be your first. As Ever, Ken Risley 608-558-4640

Posted by Kler Kry on 02-14-2021 08:58 PM:

Jacks Ancestors

Klear Kry Tramp pedigree can be found on the Treeing Walker Breeders website under Handbooks 1992 page 192. Klear Kry Walkers

Posted by Ricochet17 on 05-12-2021 12:59 PM:

Congratulations to Kler Kry Zip and NtCh Kler Kry Turbo by respectively winning their casts with plus points at this past Weekends UKC Heartland Classic.

Posted by Ricochet17 on 09-13-2021 12:13 PM:

NtCh Turbo and Slim 2021 Wis Bear Season

Posted by Ricochet17 on 11-04-2021 03:40 AM:

Klear Kry Tramp

Posted by Ricochet17 on 11-04-2021 03:43 AM:

Posted by Kler Kry on 12-06-2021 11:35 PM:

Penney Dogs For Sale

Klear Kry Penneys Roxy, Deventer bred out of Gr. Nt Ch Grabers Dan and 2015 Grandmasters Ch Gr Nt Ch Klear Kry Deventers Penney. PKC Champion , Littermate to Keegans Larry six years old $1,000

Klear Kry Penneys Kriss, out of Grandmasters CH Gr. Nt. Ch Deventers Penney and Nt Ch Klear Kry Rex out Of Bellars Psycho and Gr Nt Ch Deventers Roxie Four years old Pacman bred , 13 times. linebred on Deventers Roxie $500

I'm almost 73 and looking at a hip and back operation in February. I'm cutting back on dogs. If you want performance these carry some of the b-est. Freebreeding to Zip or Tramp Would like to see them to someone
-interested in breeding Pacman and Shep bloodlines. Ken Risley

Posted by Kler Kry on 12-11-2021 04:26 AM:

Penney Dogs

Ride going to Indiana from Wisconsin On Sunday 12/12
608-558-4640

Posted by North Creek on 12-12-2021 01:47 PM:

Asset

From what I have seen from my pup I got from Ken his blood would be a asset to anyone’s program.

Posted by Kler Kry on 12-17-2021 08:34 PM:

Gerald Keegans Larry

Sorry to hear about the loss of Larry. He was out of Penney and Grabers Dan. He was a reproducer like Penney with that human personality and the Keegan Family member.
He will be remembered by his offspring.

Posted by Ricochet17 on 01-01-2022 02:22 AM:

Zip

Posted by Ricochet17 on 01-01-2022 07:40 PM:

Tramp 2

Klear Kry Tramp2.
Tramp x Penney

50 years of my personal breeding on the top side and Bellar/Deventer breeding on the bottom.

Posted by Kler Kry on 01-05-2022 08:25 PM:

Klear Kry Tramp Pedigree

Nt Ch Clearwater Michelob was the best dog that I ever owned or hunted with and he was hunted against alot of the Legends that are talked about today.
The Josie, Jane, Drum and Shadow dogs were owned and bred by Roy Jackson of Fort Scott, Ks. I bought Drum and Shadow to use in my breeding program. They were Mack Twain line bred that he selected from Eby Tinsleys Kansas Queen, who was a sister to California Mack Twain owned by John Cason in California.
I bought Klear Kry Eve from Jim Sims in California as a pup. She was out of littermates that were linebred Mack Twain and linebred on the White Cloud dogs of Martin Clem in Bloomington, Il. Clem got the original White Cloud Stride from Raymond Motley and he was a brother to Motleys Mo. Major.
So you can see that I used other breeders accomplishments and line bred Mack Twain dogs to build on.
I've got all the original pedigrees and letters to support.
The average coonhounds of today are alot better than in the past, but there arent any more OUTSTANDING dogs than there were in the 70s.
One of my best crosses was when i bred Tramp to his aunt Nellie, who was a littermate to Klear Kry Spot. Ken Risley

Posted by Kler Kry on 01-30-2022 06:10 PM:

Klear Kry Penney and Klear Kry Jack

This cross is the combining of the two best lines that I've ever personally hunted and trained. Klear Kry Jack is linebred on 50 years of combining the accomplishments of breeders who are no longer with us. Charlie Tant, Art Cooper, Roy Jackson and Martin Clem are a few of the results motivated breeders that SELECTED for superiority of performance instead of competition winner.
************KLEAR KRY SPOT
**********KLEAR KRY TRAMP
************KLEAR KRY JEWELL II
********KLEAR KRY SPOTS IMAGE
************KLEAR KRY TORQUE
**********KLEAR KRY NELLIE
************KLEAR KRY JEWEL
******KLEAR KRY ROUNDER
************COOPERS SPORT II
**********COOPERS BAWLEY
************COOPERS/TANTS KATE
*********KLEAR KRY CHARLI TANT DOTTY
*************COOPER/TANT SPORT II
**********COOPERS JILL
*************COOPER/TANTS KATE
*************JOHNSONS ROPER
**********COOPERS TUFFY
*************COOPERS/TANTS KATE
*****CUMMING SANDY
*************CUMMINGS BONES
**********CUMMING MAGGIE
*************COOPER/CUMMINGS LADY

sire******KLEAR KRY JACK

*************HOPMANS BOONE BOY
**********HOPMANS CHAMP
*************HOPMANS BELLE-GURVIS MULLINS-CUMBERLAND MT
******HOPMANS BUDDY
*************HOPMANS BOONE BOY
**********HOPMANS ANN
*************FARRAH FAWCETT-FINLEY RIVER
****KLEAR KRY WHITE CLOUD DOTTIE
*************HOLLANDS WHITE CLOUD KING
**********JOHNSONS WHITE CLOUD ROPER
*************FISHERS WHITE CLOUD SADIE
******KLEAR KRY WHITE CLOUD PEARL
*************FISHERS WHITECLOUD HAWK
**********FISHERS WHITE CLOUD STAR
*************FISHERS QUEEN

Previous litter from Jack and Penney were born 2-14-2021 and are exceptional for their age. This will be Penneys last litter.
Penney will be 11 years old in March 2022 and looks to be about 7.
One male and female for sale for $1000 each.
Ken Risley 608-558-4640

Posted by Ricochet17 on 05-08-2022 06:57 PM:

Congratulations to you Ken and Zip winning your cast at the 2022 Heartland Classic