UKC Forums Pages (32): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 786 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Vaccine Thread....Poof,Gone? (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928539975)

Posted by 4play on 07-14-2021 06:48 PM:

Vaccine Thread....Poof,Gone?

"Somebody's" feathers must have gotten ruffled?
I wonder who's?
Lol

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Posted by benderb4 on 07-14-2021 07:29 PM:

LOL..... IT WAS CENSORED
Spreading of Mis- information

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Posted by oklared on 07-14-2021 09:38 PM:

BIDEN DID IT IS WHAT I HERD

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Posted by benderb4 on 07-15-2021 12:12 AM:

No. No. I think Richard was getting frustrated with the anti-vaxers
🤣🤣 He probably reported it to the new FBI tattle line 🤣🤣

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Posted by benderb4 on 07-15-2021 12:33 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
BIDEN DID IT IS WHAT I HERD

Seriously
The effort to shut down any dissention about the hazards of the Jab has reached a new high with Biden and Fauci
He did not reach that July 4th goal he wanted.

They have gone from free donuts, lotteries , and trying to make you feel ashamed to knocking on doors to talk you into it.
They are sending out the door knockers with written instructions to ignore signs of No Soliciting /No trespassing
Like when a telemarketer calls they have a line to say . If they don't get a response they are supposed to return and try again I think I read within two weeks

I have read where they even shut down Physicians Twiggy pages for just mentioning freedom of choice and cases of injury as misinformation and not allowed to be posted
You would think a physician would know more then a fact finder on Fake book and Twiggy
They don't want the public to know

Posted by shadinc on 07-15-2021 02:26 AM:

I rather see them go door to door and ask who actually voted for Biden.

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 07-15-2021 04:37 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Seriously
The effort to shut down any dissention about the hazards of the Jab has reached a new high with Biden and Fauci
He did not reach that July 4th goal he wanted.

They have gone from free donuts, lotteries , and trying to make you feel ashamed to knocking on doors to talk you into it.
They are sending out the door knockers with written instructions to ignore signs of No Soliciting /No trespassing
Like when a telemarketer calls they have a line to say . If they don't get a response they are supposed to return and try again I think I read within two weeks

I have read where they even shut down Physicians Twiggy pages for just mentioning freedom of choice and cases of injury as misinformation and not allowed to be posted
You would think a physician would know more then a fact finder on Fake book and Twiggy
They don't want the public to know

And now the latest they want cell companies to monitor and block MSM and text messages that don't fit the narrative. The tyranny that has been enacted all in the name of "public safety" has infringed on so many constitutional rights! Lock downs, shutdowns, churches were shuttered and preachers who didn't comply were arrested. Citizens were forced to wear masks and now the CDC wants our children to be forced to wear them to go to school. Forced vaccine for employment and to go to college with a drug that doesn't even have FDA approval. Big tech censorship, government overreach and now they want censorship of our private text conversations. Any voice that may speak of the underlying danger of a very short-term tested drug pushed on the populace must be silicnced. Doctors and even the past VP of Pfizer silenced. Videos of the man that developed RNA technology taken down. Videos of the man who deloved PCR testing removed from social media. The numbers of people that have serious side effects, miscarriages or have died never spoken of on MSM. The different sections for the vaccinated and unvaccinnated and vaccinated only events. Now we are supposed to welcome door to door vaccine pushers with open arms. Funny how quickly my body my choice falls to the weigh side. What happened to talking to your doctor who knows you and your health and weighing your risk/benefit? Now the government politicians know best.
All to many have fallen head over heals for this! Welcome to communist USA!
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
Ronald Reagan

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Posted by Richard Lambert on 07-15-2021 01:59 PM:

You are "free" to make your choice. The government is "free" to try to convince you to do the right thing. Who puts out more false or misleading information, the government or the anti-vaxers? I would say that it is about 50-50. That is what makes America great.

Posted by yadkinriver on 07-15-2021 02:40 PM:

Richard Hard for me to believe you read Jennifer's post and it hasn't sunk in that the government is overstepping it's bounds. You are experiencing Peloski's revenge. You need to take a long slow look around you. Don't worry about losing your place in line for your booster shot there will be enough to go around. The investors in Big Pharma haven't made quite enough to buy the world.

Posted by shadinc on 07-15-2021 03:32 PM:

The one thing that bothered most since covid started was how quickly the doctor who said hydroxychloroquine would cure covid was silenced. She was never heard from again and no new prescriptions could be written for the drug. She treated 300 patients and they all recovered.

Posted by chuck west on 07-15-2021 03:45 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
The one thing that bothered most since covid started was how quickly the doctor who said hydroxychloroquine would cure covid was silenced. She was never heard from again and no new prescriptions could be written for the drug. She treated 300 patients and they all recovered.
Yes ,, what did happen to that doctor anyway ?

Trump mentioned that drug the other day in a speech ... 3 cents a pill he said !
No wonder big Pharma wanted it all silenced !

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Posted by 4play on 07-15-2021 03:47 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc

Later proven Hydroxychloroquine and even Ivomec worked
BUT Big Pharma and POS Fauci wanted to push their drugs.
This will go down as the biggest lie in World history.All about lies and $$$$.

Now I see drug/opiod deaths are suddenly back......lol
Gone for a 1.5 years and now a problem again.
Flu deaths went away for 1.5
Cancer and Heart disease deaths again too.

Nobody wants to admit to COVID ONLY deaths numbers.Last I seen was less than 50k in USA. Right there with the Flu EVERY YEAR

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Posted by Richard Lambert on 07-15-2021 04:38 PM:

"FDA approval process" I was curious so I googled it. Apparently the FDA doesn't test any drugs or vaccines. Big Pharma or the company seeking approval tests their own drug and presents their findings to the FDA committees who look at the results and approves or disapproves the drug. Does anyone besides me see a flaw in this process?

Posted by Richard Lambert on 07-15-2021 04:41 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Richard Hard for me to believe you read Jennifer's post and it hasn't sunk in that the government is overstepping it's bounds. You are experiencing Peloski's revenge. You need to take a long slow look around you. Don't worry about losing your place in line for your booster shot there will be enough to go around. The investors in Big Pharma haven't made quite enough to buy the world.

I agree that the government "oversteps their bounds" daily in almost everything they do. That is a given.

Oh yeah, everything I do these days is slow. You don't have to worry about that.

Posted by chuck west on 07-15-2021 05:34 PM:

Angry Government

They will lie to you about anything and everything .
AS far as I'm concerned the Democratic party died in Dallas on 11-22-1963 .

Shortly there after I became an Independant voter with heavy leaning to the Republican side of things !

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Posted by JAH on 07-15-2021 09:11 PM:

All I'm going to say on the subject of them going door to door for their stupid vaccine is this. They will screw up and knock on the wrong door or doors. Take it anyway you want to I'm sure anyone with half a brain can figure that out

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 07-16-2021 02:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by JAH
All I'm going to say on the subject of them going door to door for their stupid vaccine is this. They will screw up and knock on the wrong door or doors. Take it anyway you want to I'm sure anyone with half a brain can figure that out

I think that may be part of the plan

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Posted by harleydan1956 on 07-16-2021 02:22 PM:

Back in 2009

https://mobile-reuters-com.cdn.ampp...E5813XB20090902

It would never happen again, could it? Paying kickbacks to Doctors and misrepresentation of drugs they marketed...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Posted by benderb4 on 07-16-2021 03:20 PM:

Posted by Richard Lambert on 07-16-2021 04:08 PM:

Oh my goodness talk about overstepping their bounds, the government is now censoring what can be seen/posted on Facebook. Next the Biden White House will be deciding what can be shown on TV.

Posted by benderb4 on 07-16-2021 05:17 PM:

Exactly

when Big Tech starts censoring under advisement of the FEDS.
To me they are enforcing government politics/mandates/ policies/Etc
and are an extension of the governments long reach

Now we get into free speech suppression and 230 gets thrown out the door

They want even more suppression of free thought
Commie dictators have taken over the White House

Psaki on de-platforming American citizens: "You shouldn't be banned from one platform and not others if you are providing 'misinformation' out there."

(And who makes that decision that you are posting misinformation??? The Commie dictators that want to suppress the information they don't want you reading!!)

https://media.gab.com/system/media_...da0eab8616b.mp4

Posted by sleepy head on 07-16-2021 10:38 PM:

A covid vac. Q and A video that may help some understand better why some people with a brain want more information about a drug or anything before they agree to put into there bodies.

https://youtu.be/fL3Yb97_B-c

Posted by shadinc on 07-17-2021 01:07 AM:

It's long but worth watching.

Posted by sleepy head on 07-17-2021 11:49 AM:

I've not seen a bunch of Ad's trying to convince the people to get the vaccine but the ones I have seem to target the libtarded soy boy types. Every day I get less inspired to get the vaccine

Posted by Richard Lambert on 07-17-2021 01:55 PM:

Look at the people that write/create ads. What else do you expect.