UKC Forums
Show all 24 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- North Carolina State Championship will be held April 19- 20th (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928515180)

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 02-05-2019 07:36 PM:

North Carolina State Championship will be held April 19- 20th

The 2019 North Carolina state hunt/ show will be held April 19-20th in Salisbury, NC at the Rowan County Fairgrounds. There will a hunt off between the two high scoring dogs from Friday night and the two high scoring dogs form Saturday night to determine the state nite hunt champion, the winner of this cast will receive $1000. The overall show winner will receive $250. Must be a member of NCCHA to compete for overall in the hunt or show. Memberships will be for sale for $20 each. Nice prizes will be awarded to everyone who places in the hunt or show. Deadline for the show on Friday is 6 PM with a $20 entry fee. Nite Hunt deadline is 8 PM with a $30 entry fee. Since our state championship falls on Easter weekend, we will be having an Easter egg hunt at 11 AM on Saturday morning. The state association meeting will be held at 12:00 PM. If you have any concerns pertaining to the state association, this is the time to come and have your concerns discussed. Bench show deadline on Saturday is 2 PM with a $20 entry fee, nite hunt deadline is 7 PM with a $30 entry fee. Clubs are reminded that club dues for 2019 are due prior to the state hunt, dues are $50 per club and all club members are covered under your club membership. You can pay your dues at the state hunt or you can send them along with a membership list to Alton Thornton, 3955 Scronce Road, Harrells, NC 28444. Clubs are also encouraged to elect two representatives to represent your club at the state association meeting. We appreciate all of your support and hope to see you in Salisbury in April.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 02-12-2019 02:34 AM:

A little over two months away.

Posted by Luvmyreds on 02-12-2019 05:55 AM:

Who is judging the bench show?

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 02-12-2019 07:42 AM:

David Gardin, picks the judges and I am waiting for him to confirm them then I will post who the judges are.

Posted by Cleo on 02-12-2019 07:49 PM:

Always a wonderful event!

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 02-12-2019 10:51 PM:

Cleo, thanks for your kind words, we always try hard.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 02-12-2019 10:51 PM:

Cleo, thanks for your kind words, we always try hard.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 02-19-2019 08:16 PM:

Please make your plans to attend.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 03-11-2019 03:14 AM:

Bench show judges are as follows, Friday- Tommy Reeves, Saturday- Johnny Hagar.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 03-19-2019 01:06 PM:

One month from today.

Posted by 8up on 03-19-2019 09:33 PM:

Can't wait for you to call me and tell me I won the Gun

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 03-20-2019 12:24 AM:

8up, thanks for buying tickets on the gun. Hopefully I will be able to make that call.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 04-08-2019 03:19 AM:

Less than two weeks away.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 04-09-2019 10:14 PM:

We will have a memorial table set up in tribute to the coonhunters from North Caroina who have passed away in the last year. If you know of a hunter who has passed away since last April and would like to have them added, please send me a picture and thier information and I will have them added.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 04-09-2019 10:14 PM:

We will have a memorial table set up in tribute to the coonhunters from North Caroina who have passed away in the last year. If you know of a hunter who has passed away since last April and would like to have them added, please send me a picture and thier information and I will have them added.

Posted by redneckcoondog on 04-12-2019 10:32 PM:

what time is the meeting

Posted by redneckcoondog on 04-12-2019 10:32 PM:

what time is the meeting

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 04-13-2019 08:10 AM:

It is at 12 noon on Saturday.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 04-15-2019 06:19 PM:

Only 4 days away.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 04-15-2019 06:19 PM:

Several people have asked why we are having a 60 minute hunt on Saturday night. We decided to shorten the hunt on Saturday night due to the Easter holiday and wanting to get every one on their way home at a decent hour. We will be taking the two high scoring dogs from Friday and Saturday night to hunt for the overall state title. We are sorry if you disagree with this decision but we did what we thought was in the best interest of the association. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 04-17-2019 03:57 AM:

btt

Posted by Chase214 on 04-22-2019 02:17 AM:

Who won

Posted by ChrisSimmonsNC1 on 04-22-2019 03:48 AM:

Long shot WORM. Congratulations Dillon Bradshaw!

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 04-22-2019 04:35 AM:

Congratulations to Penny Jessup and Kentucky Mtn. Cinderalla Girl Crush and Dillon Bradshaw and Booger Hollow Worm on their wins at the North Carolina State Championship.