UKC Forums
Show all 5 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- X-Bred: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=66)
-- Big Money/bluetick Pups! (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928534950)

Posted by Ring on 12-05-2020 12:16 PM:

Big Money/Bluetick Pups!

I have a litter of pups out of Big Money and my Grandnite Bluetick female Coats To Tuff Betty 2. She is the only Blue dog that has ever been bred to Big Money. Big Money has produced more world champions than any dog alive (4 total). Betty is one of the few Bluetick females that can throw an all grand litter and is one hell of a coondog, producing early starting big mouth hounds. Her pedigree is loaded with top reproducers and her littermate brother Rebel was inducted into the Hall of Fame. Pups are permanently nominated for the performance program and are superstaked as well. They come with performance and health guarantees. Price on pups is $600.00. I am located in central Illinois. If interested you can call me at:
Ken Ferguson
Ph: 217-620-6528

UKC WORLD CHAMPION BIG D
GRNITECH BIG MONEY (Walker)
GRNITECH REDOAK DIAMOND RING

PUPS

GRNITECH VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN BANJO HTX2
GRNITECH COATS BAWL CREEK TO TUF BETTY 2 (Bluetick)
GRNITECH COATS BAWL CREEK BLUE SQUIRT

Posted by ov_blues on 12-08-2020 04:05 AM:

Where is the like button!! Should be some winners in this cross !!

Posted by Ring on 12-08-2020 12:19 PM:

If there aint youll get your money back.

Posted by Scott VH on 12-23-2020 01:11 PM:

Re: Big Money/Bluetick Pups!

quote:
Originally posted by Ring
I have a litter of pups out of Big Money and my Grandnite Bluetick female Coats To Tuff Betty 2. She is the only Blue dog that has ever been bred to Big Money. Big Money has produced more world champions than any dog alive (4 total). Betty is one of the few Bluetick females that can throw an all grand litter and is one hell of a coondog, producing early starting big mouth hounds. Her pedigree is loaded with top reproducers and her littermate brother Rebel was inducted into the Hall of Fame. Pups are permanently nominated for the performance program and are superstaked as well. They come with performance and health guarantees. Price on pups is $650.00. I am located in central Illinois. If interested you can call me at:
Ken Ferguson
Ph: 217-620-6528

UKC WORLD CHAMPION BIG D
GRNITECH BIG MONEY (Walker)
GRNITECH REDOAK DIAMOND RING

PUPS

GRNITECH VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN BANJO HTX2
GRNITECH COATS BAWL CREEK TO TUF BETTY 2 (Bluetick)
GRNITECH COATS BAWL CREEK BLUE SQUIRT

Sounds like one heck of an opportunity. Coon dog to Coon dog should produce Coon dogs. I am hunting a bluetick/walker X-Bred now that goes back to some of your breeding Ken and I am really liking her. Good luck with these and hope they get in the hands of hunters. In a year they will be worth 3 times or more of what your asking!

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Posted by Dell Burleson on 01-01-2021 06:14 AM:

Xbred pups

What color are they?