UKC Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 27 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- It's a real shame (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928519124)


Posted by 2ol2hunt on 06-07-2019 06:33 PM:

It's a real shame

Most dog men know when their dog is loose mouth,ill, trashy, me tooing, leaving the tree ect.ect.....why carry these hounds to the hunts and hope they change for just one night or try and find loopholes in the rules or try and get another hound disqualified just don't make sense to me. But I guess l am just old fashioned or just OLD!


Posted by CHEWBACH on 06-07-2019 06:40 PM:

kills me when guys have dogs that tree and they know that they only have a 5% chance of seeing something . so they draw out with someone as stupid as they are and score on blank trees to make there dogs look good. I drew out with the top handler in nation ?kc$ few nights ago and they scored on trees that no coon were on. Just so they could beat me. the dogs don't bother me as much as the idiots that have to cheat for them.

__________________
C.JONES


Posted by Dogwhisper on 06-07-2019 07:17 PM:

Theirs very few "common sense" dogmen.
And even less "commonsense" at the hunts !


Posted by Sam Fox on 06-07-2019 07:22 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
kills me when guys have dogs that tree and they know that they only have a 5% chance of seeing something . so they draw out with someone as stupid as they are and score on blank trees to make there dogs look good. I drew out with the top handler in nation ?kc$ few nights ago and they scored on trees that no coon were on. Just so they could beat me. the dogs don't bother me as much as the idiots that have to cheat for them.


Ill take ďthings that never happenedĒ for 1000 Alex.

__________________
lonesome, oníry, and mean


Posted by JB Cobb on 06-07-2019 07:22 PM:

Chew don't forget a dozen circle slicks is beat everytime if you have a hound that will get to himself and show you just 1 coon. If you do your homework away from the hunts drawing those tree monsters is not a big deal.


Posted by Sam Fox on 06-07-2019 07:24 PM:

http://prohound.com/results/77-2011...e&Year=2019

Which one was it? Iíve hunted with some of them, and their dogs usually have coons in their trees, they donít win by making blanks.

__________________
lonesome, oníry, and mean


Posted by JB Cobb on 06-07-2019 07:27 PM:

Sam you are correct... The guys I know that win and win often won't be caught with one that shows more blanks than coons. They had rather beat you with a coon tree'er


Posted by Richard Lambert on 06-07-2019 07:35 PM:

Oh my goodness Old, do you tell them that you don't appreciate them bringing their POS dogs to the hunts to hunt against your top hound?

And Chewy, did you tell that top handler how stupid he was and how you didn't appreciate him scoring on those blank trees?


Posted by yadkintar on 06-07-2019 07:52 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
kills me when guys have dogs that tree and they know that they only have a 5% chance of seeing something . so they draw out with someone as stupid as they are and score on blank trees to make there dogs look good. I drew out with the top handler in nation ?kc$ few nights ago and they scored on trees that no coon were on. Just so they could beat me. the dogs don't bother me as much as the idiots that have to cheat for them.




I just get real serious looking take the tracking collar of my dog and hang it on the tree if I think they are cheating.


Just sayen.


Tar


Posted by 2ol2hunt on 06-07-2019 07:57 PM:

Is it ignorance or dishonesty that makes the rule book as thick as a Sears catalog?


Posted by sleepy head on 06-07-2019 07:59 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by 2ol2hunt
Is it ignorance or dishonesty that makes the rule book as thick as a Sears catalog?


People use to take the Sears catalog to the outhouse. JS


Posted by Richard Lambert on 06-07-2019 08:13 PM:

I thought that the rules were so few that they were printed on the back of the scorecard?


Posted by TylerOSU on 06-07-2019 08:19 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Fox
Ill take ďthings that never happenedĒ for 1000 Alex.



I like the comeback!!! LOL on a serious note I agree with you Sam!

__________________
It's all about preventative judging and situational handling that keeps you out of trouble.

Team Mafia
2018 UKC World Top 100
NTCH "Shack's Backwoods Iceman"

2019 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Quarter-finalist
PKC CH NTCH "Get Gone Jenna"

2019 Spring SS Final 4
"Three Days Grace"


Posted by TylerOSU on 06-07-2019 08:22 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I just get real serious looking take the tracking collar of my dog and hang it on the tree if I think they are cheating.


Just sayen.


Tar



How are you going to bring a panel back to question if a coon was seen or not? In $kc you simply cant. If 3 score it as coon seen plus it up. If its 2-2 delete it, and 1-3 circle it. You cant take the panel back due to the fact that the coon "could" come down if it were up there as soon as you walk away.

__________________
It's all about preventative judging and situational handling that keeps you out of trouble.

Team Mafia
2018 UKC World Top 100
NTCH "Shack's Backwoods Iceman"

2019 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Quarter-finalist
PKC CH NTCH "Get Gone Jenna"

2019 Spring SS Final 4
"Three Days Grace"


Posted by yadkintar on 06-07-2019 08:26 PM:

When did they change that ? Always been able to take a panel back to a tree.



Tar


Posted by TylerOSU on 06-07-2019 09:07 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
When did they change that ? Always been able to take a panel back to a tree.



Tar



I guess you can pay your 100 to bring it back but you will never, ever, ever win that. How are you going to prove to a panel that there "was/was not" a coon in that tree 2 hours ago?!?!?!?

__________________
It's all about preventative judging and situational handling that keeps you out of trouble.

Team Mafia
2018 UKC World Top 100
NTCH "Shack's Backwoods Iceman"

2019 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Quarter-finalist
PKC CH NTCH "Get Gone Jenna"

2019 Spring SS Final 4
"Three Days Grace"


Posted by CHEWBACH on 06-07-2019 09:23 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by JB Cobb
Chew don't forget a dozen circle slicks is beat everytime if you have a hound that will get to himself and show you just 1 coon. If you do your homework away from the hunts drawing those tree monsters is not a big deal.
this time of year you don't get many slicks!! prob is plus on things not there. circle you can win with. but don't matter how many another coon a dog trees a cheater will find a way to win tho. without seeing a coon as long as he has one of his fan club members. seen it happen a lot. not a dam thing can be done about it.

__________________
C.JONES


Posted by yadkintar on 06-07-2019 09:32 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by TylerOSU
I guess you can pay your 100 to bring it back but you will never, ever, ever win that. How are you going to prove to a panel that there "was/was not" a coon in that tree 2 hours ago?!?!?!?



Whatís the difference I say itís a really slick tree. We go back out and itís a really slick tree !! They know they are going to loose hunting time and maybe not make deadline dealing with me. And maybe get a vacation. Might just decide to take their minus and let bygones be bygones lol.



Tar


Posted by Richard Lambert on 06-07-2019 09:48 PM:

Tarbaby, how many times have you put up your $100 and taken a panel back out to a tree? Or is this another example of you "playing possum"?


Posted by TylerOSU on 06-07-2019 09:49 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Whatís the difference I say itís a really slick tree. We go back out and itís a really slick tree !! They know they are going to loose hunting time and maybe not make deadline dealing with me. And maybe get a vacation. Might just decide to take their minus and let bygones be bygones lol.



Tar




Just keep fishing Tar...

__________________
It's all about preventative judging and situational handling that keeps you out of trouble.

Team Mafia
2018 UKC World Top 100
NTCH "Shack's Backwoods Iceman"

2019 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Quarter-finalist
PKC CH NTCH "Get Gone Jenna"

2019 Spring SS Final 4
"Three Days Grace"


Posted by yadkintar on 06-07-2019 09:54 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by TylerOSU
Just keep fishing Tar...



It works sometimes them knowing I would do it is enough especially if we are an hour away from the club house. You hose me I will hose you back I ainít trying to win the question I am making it painfull for you for hosing me !!


And I will in a heartbeat if you go to plussing slick trees on me.


Tar


Posted by yadkintar on 06-07-2019 10:18 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Tarbaby, how many times have you put up your $100 and taken a panel back out to a tree? Or is this another example of you "playing possum"?




Thatís why my winning average is better than yours I ainít out there for chits and giggles !!


Or thatís the way I used to be lol.


Tar


Posted by CHEWBACH on 06-07-2019 10:51 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Fox
http://prohound.com/results/77-2011...e&Year=2019

Which one was it? Iíve hunted with some of them, and their dogs usually have coons in their trees, they donít win by making blanks.

have drew some of the top hounds in my state!! 50% done with dogs. 50% done by the slick handlers by cheating and get by with it. got russes that's afraid to stand up to them for what ever reason.

__________________
C.JONES


Posted by ole hoss on 06-08-2019 12:08 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Fox
http://prohound.com/results/77-2011...e&Year=2019

Which one was it? Iíve hunted with some of them, and their dogs usually have coons in their trees, they donít win by making blanks.


Wasnít me, hell I canít even find nothing that even resembles a coon up these trees😂😂

__________________
jason


Posted by Reuben on 06-08-2019 12:26 AM:

Re: It's a real shame

quote:
Originally posted by 2ol2hunt
Most dog men know when their dog is loose mouth,ill, trashy, me tooing, leaving the tree ect.ect.....why carry these hounds to the hunts and hope they change for just one night or try and find loopholes in the rules or try and get another hound disqualified just don't make sense to me. But I guess l am just old fashioned or just OLD!


Do people breed these dogs?🤭😳

__________________
Training dogs is not so much about quantity, it's more about timing, and the right situations...After that it's up to the dog....A hunting dog is born...


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM. Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 27 posts from this thread on one page

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.3.0
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Limited 2000 - 2002.
Copyright 2003-2017, United Kennel Club