UKC Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 54 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=57)
-- >>>((((( GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR - aka LONER )))))<<< (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928539863)

Posted by Toad Hill on 07-09-2021 07:10 PM:

>>>((((( GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR - aka LONER )))))<<<

[url=https://postimg.cc/pppjD05K]

* GRNTCH PKC CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR "LONER" DNA-VIP
(GRNTCH Cabin Creek Rowdy semen X GRNTCH CH Lonesome Dove Lori)
----- Chilled semen available, 463 million total sperm per collection sent - Quality Documented & Guaranteed as of 11-15-23 -----
-English Days 2020 - 3rd place Fri / High Scoring male & 1st place Sat night
-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified
-2022 UKC World Qualified
-2023 UKC World Qualified
-2023 PKC World Quarter Finalist TOP 105
- For more on Loner, Go listen to Episode #1 on The Coonhound Collective podcast on Spotify.

* GRNTCH CH LONESOME DOVE LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie ]

* GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
(( Star is the Dam to 2021 Southern Eng Days High Scoring Male & Overall Winner ))

- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.

+ I am the Wretch the song refers to

Posted by Toad Hill on 07-09-2021 10:24 PM:

----- Chilled semen available, 463 million total sperm per collection sent - Quality Documented & Guaranteed as of 11-15-23 -----
-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified
- For more on Loner, Go listen to Episode #1 on The Coonhound Collective podcast on Spotify.

* GRNTCH CH LONESOME DOVE LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie ]

* GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
(( Star is the Dam to 2021 Southern Eng Days High Scoring Male & Overall Winner ))

- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.

Posted by Toad Hill on 07-09-2021 10:25 PM:

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 08-25-2021 02:51 PM:

Bred several nice females lately . One litter was sold before born.....

other one is a nice NtCh female . Shes a dead loner through the country under a coon somewhere type of female. Ive personally hunted with this female and even tried buying her twice with no luck.
Her Pups due to whelp end of month if you're interested I can put you in touch with the owner.

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 09-21-2021 03:24 PM:

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 09-30-2021 07:21 PM:

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 10-25-2021 05:21 PM:

Bred another Super Nice female over the weekend to Loner.
She's a PKC Silver Ch / UKC GrNtCh
(grandpup to Wolfe Creek Rollen Rock )

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 11-22-2021 04:01 PM:

I've been getting several calls from guys wanting Loner pups lately.
There is a Nice NTCH female showing up in a week to breed .
If interested let me know i'll put you in contact with the owner.

Also, somewhere around DEC/JAN Loner has a date scheduled with one of the best bred GRNTCH English females our breed has to offer. This cross already has 6 pups currently booked.

Ive been getting ALOT of reports about how INTELLIGENT these Loner pups are.

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 01-28-2022 06:07 PM:

Only male pup from Loners first litter on the left. Im told he has a HUGE mouth with lots of Hunt and is Splitting and holding pressure from other dogs consistently .

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 02-08-2022 05:16 PM:

******* Breeding an EXTREMELY NICE, and LOUD tri color female out of Vapor to Loner next week . She won 3rd at E Days last year. If you like Briar Creek you may want to take a serious look at this litter .
For more details PM me and i'll put you in contact with owner.

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 03-11-2022 05:43 PM:

LONER is Breeding another NICE female next weekend. This female is a hard going wide hunter and a LOOOKER to boot !
Her sire is GRNTCH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo. Guys, there are not many ( if any) left alive directly out of Ringo as he went sterile early in life.
She is a Grand Daughter to GRNTCH Jones' Rais'in Cane !!!!
This will be Another great Briar Creek to Briar Creek cross !!!!!
If you want on the list PM me i'll put you in contact with the owner.
I'm sure excited about this cross !!

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 04-19-2022 07:09 PM:

Heres a few Loner pups

A couple of planned breeding's have been done and made .
A few more REALLY NICE females are on deck .

We have been truly blessed to be able to breed to some REAL COONTREER's !

Maj of Loner pups are still young but I'm getting all kinds of reports about how INTELLIGENT his pups are.

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 05-06-2022 06:22 PM:

Below is another "Ai" litter

Theres really no need for folks to be afraid of Artificial Breeding. The results are the SAME if you know what you're doing. If your female is ovulating, Loner and I will get you a good sized litter. I also guarantee the same results from chilled shipped to your door. If you breed to chilled from Loner you WILL gain knowledge of the new technology of shipping chilled and be successful.

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 06-03-2022 09:35 PM:

Female pup I kept off of > Loner x Star cross.

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 06-20-2022 05:16 PM:

2022 RQE 1st place 650+ No Minus

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 08-12-2022 09:47 PM:

Bred a NICE Cabin Creek Rowdy daughter few weeks ago!!!!

LONER is not the "flavor of the month" stud dog, Ive been around/ hunted this line for over 22 years.

LONER is carrying on those desirable traits from a long linebred family .
LONER is throwing Big mouthed, NATURAL Independent, Stay Put Treedogs with extreme INTELLIGENCE !!

Call at the first sign of blood if interested in breeding that nice female to LONER . Come for a hunt !

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 10-03-2022 09:14 PM:

A Nice Loner pup you havent seen the last of.
She's got the Mouth and Go we all like them to have !!!!

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Libra1986 on 10-04-2022 06:36 PM:

Sent you a PM

Posted by Toad Hill on 11-08-2022 07:35 PM:

Gun Pressure TreeDog = The Ultimate in "STAY PUT" !!

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by JB Cobb on 11-18-2022 02:04 PM:

I have waited for some time to comment on this hound because I wanted to see what I had first.I got a couple of pups from Brett off two different females. I started them this fall in NC in thin coons…and I’d say both pups are going to make the grade. They are both different in their own way but both have good qualities. They both started easy both are independent when hunted together they will normally be from 4-600 yards apart in different directions..both have good to outstanding mouths and are good tree dogs. The male opens on track perfectly with a bawl mouth and I’d say an above average nose. He has a locate a kid could call..trees with a ball/chop.He has been gamey since he learned to run and has needed some correction and still does from time to time but is extremely smart and learns quickly. The female is a little tighter mouthed on the ground with a bawl squall mouth more selective with what she runs not bothering the fast game. She moves around good and has more of an excited squall locate and rolls it over quicker than the male. Both pups still have a long long way to go but I’ve seen enough that after hunting for 40+ years to say they will both make dogs that tree coons.. how good will be determined by more woods time and age… They are currently 14 and 15 months old..Just thought I’d add my 2 cents.. Brett is a great guy to deal with and from what I’ve seen from my 2 pups I’d definitely recommend giving this dog a look.

Posted by Toad Hill on 12-02-2022 06:32 PM:

My Loner X Star pup is starting to get serious !
She's sure got me excited !

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 01-12-2023 05:42 PM:

A young female off of Loner with a MOUTH !
95% Dead Loner and gonna have her coons.

Daugherty's Big Country Sandy4

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 01-12-2023 06:15 PM:

A nice male owned by Lee Hatton from the Loner x Widit cross that has been making a habit of it for several months now.
Ratt has that big Loner mouth on him !

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 02-15-2023 10:32 PM:

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified

Posted by Toad Hill on 02-22-2023 07:26 PM:

-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified