UKC Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- How should this situation be scored, could it be considered interference? (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928521866)

Posted by RFussnecker on 09-04-2019 12:02 AM:

Please delete this post. It will not let me delete

Thanks for your input. I will be breeding towards more staying power. Like a bulldozer couldnt move it kind.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 09-04-2019 01:00 AM:

So, Dog A didn't want them on "his" tree so he tried to run them off. And when he couldn't run them off, he had to back off.

Posted by RFussnecker on 09-04-2019 01:03 AM:

Not that at all!!

Two dogs where getting together until they decided who was boss. Dog A was never involved.

Posted by RFussnecker on 09-04-2019 01:04 AM:

He just dont have the desire to stayed treed with ill dogs

???

Posted by Jack Bingham on 09-04-2019 01:26 AM:

No it's not interference. Just a bad break

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Posted by harleydan1956 on 09-04-2019 01:50 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
So, Dog A didn't want them on "his" tree so he tried to run them off. And when he couldn't run them off, he had to back off.

Just had the same thing happen to me.. but.. dog D screwed up and as we got there, tore into dog B, dog A was sitting 10'-12' off the tree, staring up, bit not barking. Couldn't minus her, but Dog D was sent packing. There was a tree and a hole the rest of the night, without a single problem.
If the dog is only a few yards off the tree, not trying to trail away, how can you minus it?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Posted by pamjohnson on 09-04-2019 02:03 AM:

Rfussnecker I feel your frustration ! At the same time Mr Lambert could be as right as you feel you are and that's a fact. The perfect dog will back off but never fight but also never leave.
If it went down as you say it did then hold your head up high and don't let it spoil the fact that your dog treed that coon. Every dog has it's day. You and your dog didn't win but you can still be proud.
Your job was to bring to the judge's attention that a fight was going down even though some times ya can't get results. It's the only thing you can do.

Posted by shawnfitzgerald on 09-04-2019 02:38 AM:

It could have been your dog that was the aggressor if you weren’t there to see it’s a bad break don’t matter who trees first it the aggressor that gets scratched in this case we don’t know that is

Posted by Richard Lambert on 09-04-2019 03:57 AM:

I actually saw it happen this weekend. Dog A was treed. Tree was dead but we weren't there yet because it was real thick. Dog B came in and dogs blow up. Dog B went about 10 yds and just stood around. Dog A went back to treeing. It could have been a fight or just dogs blowing, not sure. Handler of dog A wanted Dog B scratched for coming in and "jumping on" dog A. He was told if a dog got scratched, it would be both dogs. We didn't see who jumped on who or if it was an actual fight so couldn't really do anything.