UKC Forums Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Show all 172 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Redbones (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=51)
-- Top Redbone Females (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=45934)

Posted by Richard Lambert on 03-11-2005 12:04 AM:

I thought Kate and Dixie had drawn out twice and had split 50/50. I haven't hunted with Kate but from what I have heard I figured they were about even. I just wondered why no one had picked her in the top 5. Faith's Image is a real coon dog too. And then there is Fanny.

Posted by Roger Hall on 03-11-2005 12:36 AM:

I've hunted with Kate and Music both and their both real fine hounds. I've also hunted with pups out of both and seen some good work out of them. Their both make the breed proud.

My next two are Dixie and Fiddle. I have not had the pleasure of hunting with either one but hope to sometime. I've heard great reports on both from folks that know coondogs.

My 5th one is _________ their are alot of real good red females out there right now that could go in that slot.

WE HAVE PUPS, STARTED AND FINSHED DOGS FROM TIME to TIME

2014 (2nd Place) Youth World Champion
UKC Grand Ch. Grand Nite Ch. Ragged Ridge Rip

UKC Gr.NiteCh. Ragged Ridge Toadie
2015 Youth World Champion
2013 Youth World Champion
2015 National Redbone Days Champion
2013 National Redbone Days Op. Sex Ch.
2012 Autumn Oaks High Sc. Redbone Female
2014 AKC IN. State Ch.
2014 AKC IN. State Youth Ch.
UKC Nite Ch. Ragged Ridge Katie Kate

R.I.P. Dual Grand Champion Ragged Ridge CD
2002 World Champion Redbone 8th Place
Current #1 Reproducer before he died.

R.I.P. Ragged Ridge Jynx
UKC Nite Ch.
AKC Senior Retired Gr. Nite Ch.
2004 World Champion Redbone (3rd place)

Roger Hall1-740-655-2394
e-mail= acoonhunter1@hotmail.com
Brent Posey1-614-309-5092
John Queen 1-828-803-1245
Keith Bowling 1-812-525-1223

Posted by ia_rosewood on 03-11-2005 02:17 AM:

Red Cedars List

-Fiddle
-Raven
-Gotta put Kate on there.
-Sue

And by the way Turkey King, nice job on the RQE with Reckon! 2005 may be the year of the red dogs.

Posted by Donnie Frazier on 03-11-2005 11:54 PM:

TOP RED FEMALES

I would love to see some of the wins listed that some of these top females have accomplished. (Of course I know their is not enough room on this message board to list Kate's wins and accomplishments)

How about some of you guys that own these hounds list some of your hounds wins.

A few of the TOP FEMALES I have had the pleasure of hunting with are:

Reba, Britty, Molly, Dixie, and Sugar, they all are some good ones doing more than their share of winning and representing the breed well.

I also know for a fact Reba, Britty, and Molly are reproducers. They have had pups less than a year old that can tree their own coon and are now maturing into sure enough bonified coondogs. Ironically the pups all had the same sire: "Psycho"

Guys, you all know I had to throw that little bit of information in there.

Thanks, Take care and keep'em RED!

Donnie Frazier

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch FRAZIER'S TIMBERMUSIC PSYCHO R.I.P.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Firebrands Smoking With Tess

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Bings Tess ( 2010 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion )
(2010 Grand American Final Four Finalist )

Posted by CX3 on 03-12-2005 12:01 AM:

Donnie Frazier, Is psycho getting any better? Whats the news on his health?

John 3:16
You'd better believe it!

Posted by butch roeder on 03-12-2005 01:28 AM:

Hey, what happened to James Bowiing`s reply?

James, from what I`ve heard, ol`Hard to Beat Fanny, can hold her own with the best. She proved it in PKC. I think that most of these guys are a lot more UKC oriented. Don`t be offended, because Fanny hasn`t appeared on anyone`s list. They probably just have never heard of her, because she hasn`t been campained in UKC. There is no doubt, hundreds of Redbones across the nation, that are good coondogs, but will never get the opportunity to earn a tittle, because their owner is not so incliined, to competition hunt. (My son owns one.) I hope you put Fanny, on the UKC trail to Grand Night Champion, this year. Good luck to you, and Fanny.

Butch

Posted by jamesbowling on 03-12-2005 03:21 PM:

I was contacted by Allen and he has assured me that PKC WORLD REDBONE 2004 BREED CHAMPION "HARD TO BEAT FANNY" could defeat all of these
femaleS I would have proved it at the Winter Classic but I was sent to hunt in a swamp. They new that me nor my dog had not been in these conditions. I had to sleep on the ground with "HARD TO BEAT FANNY". That has been the way I have been treated and I am having second thoughts about letting you UKC People see such a fine Redbone in Action. Only Butch R. knows what a great dog is and of course Allen.

Posted by Kiss This on 03-12-2005 05:20 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by jamesbowling
I was contacted by Allen and he has assured me that PKC WORLD REDBONE 2004 BREED CHAMPION "HARD TO BEAT FANNY" could defeat all of these
femaleS I would have proved it at the Winter Classic but I was sent to hunt in a swamp. They new that me nor my dog had not been in these conditions. I had to sleep on the ground with "HARD TO BEAT FANNY". That has been the way I have been treated and I am having second thoughts about letting you UKC People see such a fine Redbone in Action. Only Butch R. knows what a great dog is and of course Allen.

PKC WORLD CH REDBONE,HUH.WHAT DID YOU DO TO EARN THAT TITLE.....TURN IN THE DRIVEWAY AT THE TENNIS CENTER?THERE WERE 87 DOGS THAT QUALIFIED FOR QUARTERS OVER FOUR NIGHTS BY WINNING BACK TO BACK CASTS......THEY MUST HAVE FORGOT TO LIST YOURS.

Posted by beaver creek on 03-12-2005 05:26 PM:

did i miss the post where some one said fanny could nt beat any of these females and your telling us that the master of hounds at the winter classic pulled your slip out from all the dogs there and put you with a guide that hunted swamps so fanny would lose come on !!! and then to insalt us by saying we dont know what a coon dog is i do know this they have to be able to tree coon in a swamp have heard good things about fanny but havnt hunted with her till i do she s not on my list i hope too

Posted by Richard Lambert on 03-12-2005 05:32 PM:

James, I am hurt. I know what a good dog Fanny is. Don't I count. I can't believe you are going to quit before you got started. I took Mongo to another UKC hunt 2 weeks ago and it was my last. I can't believe how cutthroat those boys are over a little slip of paper and a $10 trophy. It was pitiful and these were guys I know, not strangers. I have gone back over to "the other side" and will just hunt Sally and my pups. Has anybody hunted with Jackpot Jackie. I heard that she was real nice when she was a pup.

Posted by Sawblade on 03-12-2005 05:41 PM:

Yea right

I kinda know Allen a little and I'm sure he would agree that Fanny might be able to beat any of these females as well as any of these females might be able to beat Fanny . Give me a break .. neither you nor I have a dog that can never be beaten. Takes a pretty big head to make statements like that. Blaming a loss in UKC sure sounds like crying to me .

I haven't won any big UKC hunts guess I just ain't got the right stuff , I aint got no chip on my shoulder either.

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Posted by Fireball on 03-12-2005 10:05 PM:

James,
what is your deal??? All we heard about all fall is "COMING TO UKC HARD TO BEAT FANNY" get beat one hunt and all we hear is exuses?? I am part owner of 2 of the dogs that have been metioned alot on here and I appriciated every one that gave them their vote of confidence. But i am here to say they are deffinetly not unbeatable!!!! On the the right night's they can look pretty tough but they still have their flaws on others. the last thing i do is blame it on someone else! Running the Purina Race...every other week your dog is in someone else's back yard. do you think that we got to hunt in conditions our dog is always used to? HARDLY! you will see me there in the future, but my biggest knock on PKC races is...in theory you would never have to leave within 20miles of your house to run a race! Is that a complete dog??

Now.... in fairness to you ive heard nice things about your dog. Mostly out of your mouth.... but to be "personally invited" to Winter Classic by Allen....and Allen to tell you She would whoop all other dogs metioned here....I KNOW BETTER... Alan would NEVER make a completly stupid statement like that!

With that said i want to take you up on that challenge!
Kate is retired....but i will knock some rust off Jackie, and i want to publically call you out. I want allen to Judge, and every one that reads this is invited to spectate us hunt head to head.
We can hunt in swamps, hills,flatland, Leaves on or off The trees..
Your house or mine...hunt format...your KC of choice..or just coon for coon! I promise if your dog totally smokes mine I will be the first one on here Praising your dog! and i expect you to do the same!all i can say is by what you have said about your dog....if it doesnt tree 5 coon to mines 0 i will be VERY dissapointed! was that a fair statement to make...probably not, but you are the one that has put your dog on that kind of platform....nobody else!
Todd

Posted by Tim Hoeck on 03-12-2005 10:44 PM:

Todd I agree all we heard was Fanny coming to UKC but I wouldn't stoop to his level.
Tim hoeck

Posted by jamesbowling on 03-12-2005 11:11 PM:

Todd,

I except your challenge and apologise for my bull crap. I would enjoy hunting with you. I also have to admit Allen did not invite me nor did he contact me but if we ask him I bet he would be the judge.

Posted by Joe Maitland on 03-12-2005 11:25 PM:

James-

You ain't been around long son. Call us and tell us all how great your dog is when you've owned your second one that tree a coon. What do you think you're dealing with, a bunch of greenhorns? You better hope you never draw me pal.

Posted by jdgher on 03-12-2005 11:43 PM:

When and where.

I want to spectate.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Posted by Sawblade on 03-12-2005 11:53 PM:

That's it

Now there ya go James that didn't hurts so bad.

I ain't old enough to give advice and nobody really cares what I think but let me just say that the truth is the only way to go. If you start making statements here or anywhere that ain't right....well...... your just gonna be known as a liar. I'd hate to see that happen to anyone.

I've heard Fanny's a good one let her speak for herself.

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 03-13-2005 01:21 AM:

James, you better get to hunting Fanny. I hear Jackie is pretty tough. Now that is a hunt that I would like to see. Jackie X Fanny, what about it James???? Where are you going to hunt and when. Y'all are not that far apart are you? The sooner the better. How about next Sat night? I will put up a $100 added purse if I can bring Sally. Winner take all.

Posted by Fireball on 03-13-2005 04:37 AM:

More the Merryier

Come along Richard! next weekend i had plans of going to the BBOA spring hunt in Ashland Ohio....The following weekend i dont have anything planned, if you guys want to shoot for then??
James get in contact with Allen! I dont think we live too far apart. If i am correct you live somewhere in southeastern Indiana, correct?
Sally will probably steal the show! wont be the first time ive been beat nor the last!
James your actually alot like several of us in here....willling to take on the world to prove you have the best! That is why the breed is on the rise..not soo passive anymore! I Personally know most of these guys in here and not 1 of them is the kind to be intimidated or back down nor you or Richard obviously. they are More the kind to walk quiet and carry a big stick though! Myself i am more the kind that has a problem keeping my mouth shut sometime's when i should.....Like you!!!!Joe, Kelly,Tim,Mark,Brian,Donnie,Darrin,Roger, Butch are all stand up fella's and everytime i enter a dog in a hunt i am hunting for thier honor and mine and the thought of team redbone being 1 step closer to the top! Just remember....you need to talk to the other breeds like that, not your fellow redboners that are your supporters! Come on aboard and lets have some fun! Ive been where your at the world isnt against you even though it seems like it. But making bold statements like some youve made isnt the fastrack to getting Everyone to think Fanny is #1 like maybe she is?? With that said lets get it on!

Posted by ronald schultz on 03-13-2005 05:17 AM:

maybe he should come hunt with me a few times first

that way hencould get in the winning mood before he hunts against coondogs!

Posted by Duckhound on 03-13-2005 06:20 AM:

Now wait a minute

here fellas - I'm new to this game and I sure would like to tag along sometime , I gots me a red dog that can put a bandit up a tree and all , but sometimes she'll put a possum up too. ( I like to call that trainer error) Now I ain't gonna go around braggin on this here dog cause believe me you I DON"T KNOW what she is capable of doing - Could be cause I ain't never been in a nite hunt just "pleasure hunted" as ya'll call it - Anyway I sure do reckon it'd be fun hunting with some of you well known redbone folks

Posted by Richard Lambert on 03-13-2005 02:53 PM:

Hunting with James is always a blast. I have to work the second weekend, maybe in 3 weeks. Surely y'all realize James doesn't mean half of what he says. If he doesn't have anything to say then he will make something up. I would love to hunt with Jackie and Fannie though. How old is Jackie now? I hunted with Rodney just after he sold Jackie. I was hunting Sally and she had just started treeing. Rodney has some good hunting and is real good at getting a pup started.

Posted by jamesbowling on 03-13-2005 03:44 PM:

I will be hunting against the top 16 dogs in Indiana on April 1. I don't need you guys kicking my butt until after that. Right now I
I need my mine focused on that task. I hate to back down. But I want to win the State Hunt. I'm sure it will be easier than beating Jackie & Sally. I just hope Allen don't bring TEX and BOZO.
I already seen enough out of those two. I intend on keeping my mouth shut until Fanny is a Grand night Champion.

Posted by Kiss This on 03-13-2005 03:53 PM:

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU WON AT THE PKC WORLD HUNT TO CLAIM WORLD CH. REDBONE

Posted by Richard Lambert on 03-13-2005 04:06 PM:

Mr Maitland, I would love to see you and James draw out together. Even better would be if Ricky Jayroe was in the cast too. Now that would be a show.