UKC Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Big Game Hound Classifieds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=39)
-- 2 English Bear Dogs For Sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928350811)

Posted by EAST TN ENGLISH on 12-07-2013 10:40 PM:

2 English Bear Dogs For Sale

THESE HOUNDS ACTUALLY BELONG TO MY HUNTING PARTNER. ONE IS 4 COMING 5 AND THE OTHER IS 2 OR 3 WOULD HAVE TO LOOK. THEY HAVE BEEN HUNTED IN THE MNTS, AT THE COAST AND IN NEW MEXICO. THEY HAVE BEEN ON HUNDREDS OF BEARS AND ARE NO QUITE IN THEM. THEY WILL STICK ON A MEAN BEAR TILL THE END. NEITHER HAVE BEEN USED TO START BEAR, BOTH HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PACKED. WE HAVE BEEN RAISING A LITTER OF PUPS EACH YEAR FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS AND HAVE SOME 1 AND 2 YEAR OLDS THAT ARE REALLY COMING ON AND REALLY HAVE MORE THAN WE WANT SO HAVE DECIDED TO SELL A COUPLE. THESE 2 ARE AS NICE AS WHAT WE ARE KEEPING, IT WAS A HARD DECISION BUT ARE GOING TO HUNT THESE YOUNGER HOUNDS. $ 1800 EACH OR $ 3200 FOR BOTH. WILL LET GO OUT ON TRIAL WITH MONEY IN HAND. IF INTERESTED JUST PM ME A NUMBER AND ONE OF US WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
THANKS

Posted by 1stStrike on 12-08-2013 08:24 PM:

Pmed

Posted by dunkintn on 12-09-2013 01:35 PM:

Sent you a pm. Call me asap please. I can put them in the woods tomorrow.

Posted by dunkintn on 12-10-2013 07:20 PM:

Still waiting to hear from you. Thanks

Posted by EAST TN ENGLISH on 12-15-2013 11:56 PM:

Posted by 1stStrike on 12-16-2013 01:10 AM:

I'm still interested. We played phone tag and never got to talk

Posted by dunkintn on 12-17-2013 02:11 AM:

Kind of odd. I live right here in east tennessee, pm'd and posted and never heard a thing from anybody. Like I said, I would have put them in the woods the next day. Must be too close to home. Would be too easy for me to bring them back if they don't perform I guess. If you really wanted to sell them and they are what you say they would have been sold already. Sorry but it just don't make alot of sense to me. Something don't add up. I'm no longer interested Thanks anyways.

Posted by shortmtn32 on 12-17-2013 01:16 PM:

English

Well what I can't figure out why would to say there finished bear dogs an they've been nothin but packed if when somebody says they got a finished dog it should trail it's own bear not jus packed

Posted by Heeter on 12-18-2013 09:21 PM:

Re: English

quote:
Originally posted by shortmtn32
Well what I can't figure out why would to say there finished bear dogs an they've been nothin but packed if when somebody says they got a finished dog it should trail it's own bear not jus packed

Where does it say "finished bear dog". I dont know anyone involved just wondering?

Posted by EAST TN ENGLISH on 12-18-2013 11:20 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by dunkintn
Kind of odd. I live right here in east tennessee, pm'd and posted and never heard a thing from anybody. Like I said, I would have put them in the woods the next day. Must be too close to home. Would be too easy for me to bring them back if they don't perform I guess. If you really wanted to sell them and they are what you say they would have been sold already. Sorry but it just don't make alot of sense to me. Something don't add up. I'm no longer interested Thanks anyways.

SORRY HE DID'NT CALL YOU BACK I GAVE HIM YOUR NUMBER, HE'S AT THE COAST AND WANT BE BACK TILL END OF WEEK. HE HAS BOTH DOGS WITH HIM. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU HE'S NOT AFRAID TO LET ANYBODY GO WITH THEM. THEY ARE JUST AS I SAID.

Posted by EAST TN ENGLISH on 12-18-2013 11:24 PM:

Re: English

quote:
Originally posted by shortmtn32

THEY ARE EXACTLY WHAT I SAID THEY ARE. TWO PACK DOGS THATWILL BE THERE ON THE MEANEST OF BEARS WHEN OTHERS GET BLOWN OUT THESE TWO WILL BE THERE TILL THE END!

Posted by shortmtn32 on 12-19-2013 12:36 AM:

English

Sorry bout the misunderstanding east tn English buddy of mine Thotyou you was a guy that jacked him on a dog a month ago an after he posted on my name cause he wasn't a member he figured out he was wrong I apologize for lettin him do it

Posted by hillbillyhoghnt on 12-21-2013 08:29 AM:

Which two is it?

Posted by EAST TN ENGLISH on 12-22-2013 07:48 AM:

THUNDER AND SLATE. BOTH ARE NURSEING A FEW INJURIES AFTER THE COAST HUNT. THEY GOT ON A MEAN BEAR THURSDAY THAT WAS REALLY GETTING AFTER THE DOGS. HENRY SAID THEY TURNED 9 OR 10 DOGS ON IT, 5 OF THEM WERE HIS AND HIS 5 WERE WHAT WAS STILL THERE WHEN THEY KILLED IT.