UKC Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- A Big Thanks (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928521840)

Posted by Team Mafia 2 on 09-03-2019 03:16 AM:

A Big Thanks

I want to first thank UKC for putting together a great event. I had a blast at AO all week. I want to thank everyone I drew out with, I hunted 5 cast and never even came close to having an argument everyone was first class. Last but not least I want to thank everyone for the calls and text congratulating me the support has been overwhelming.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 09-03-2019 04:55 AM:

So proud of you Dalt!
Love ya,
Momma & Dad

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Posted by trevorwade09 on 09-03-2019 02:15 PM:

Congrats Dalton, Shack and the Mafia Team!

Posted by 2ol2hunt on 09-03-2019 02:29 PM:

I don't know y'all, but what I understand you're top notch folks, congratulations to whole family!!

Posted by Toad Hill on 09-03-2019 05:11 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by 2ol2hunt
I don't know y'all, but what I understand you're top notch folks, congratulations to whole family!!

Never drew Dalton but have Cheyenne once in an RQE bout month ago. Cast was over I shook guys hands and congratulated Chey on cast win and said im gonna go fetch my pot licker it nice huntin with ya'll. Chey said will be at the truck . I said no need-you dont have to wait me and as i walked off he said again "will wait at the truck for you, I aint leaving until youve made it out" .
Says alot about a Man and I havent forgot it.

Congrats on your Win Dalton !!!

* GRNTCH PKC CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR "LONER" DNA-VIP
(GRNTCH Cabin Creek Rowdy semen X GRNTCH CH Lonesome Dove Lori)
----- Chilled semen available, 463 million total sperm per collection sent - Quality Documented & Guaranteed as of 11-15-23 -----
-English Days 2020 - 3rd place Fri / High Scoring male & 1st place Sat night
-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified
-2022 UKC World Qualified
-2023 UKC World Qualified
-2023 PKC World Quarter Finalist TOP 105
- For more on Loner, Go listen to Episode #1 on The Coonhound Collective podcast on Spotify.

* GRNTCH CH LONESOME DOVE LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie ]

* GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
(( Star is the Dam to 2021 Southern Eng Days High Scoring Male & Overall Winner ))

- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.

+ I am the Wretch the song refers to

Posted by jeffrey robinso on 09-03-2019 08:05 PM:

Congratulations Dalton on your win, you are one of the most honest people that I have ever had the pleasure of hunting with and Shack is one of the best dogs that I have ever seen. I love it when good things happen to great people.

Posted by Dave Richards on 09-03-2019 08:56 PM:

Team Mafia

Winning is nice, but what is more important is seeing ALL of these compliments from fellow hunters that show just how much respect you all have EARNED. This says it all in my book. I can't wait to see you all in the Winners Circle again and You will be there! Dave

Posted by Mike McCool on 09-03-2019 11:09 PM:

congrats! team mafia keep it rolling good luck at the zones