UKC Forums Pages (15): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Show all 356 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Lost / Found Dogs (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=221189)

Posted by Walker9615 on 09-12-2010 02:42 PM:

Missing walker female

Missing walker female 9/10/10 near hwy 178 in Pickens Sc. Not far from nc line. Shes black an white with a brown head. This dog has a few noticeable scars. Think she was picked up around daylight that morning. Last seen with 2 red collars on. Trying to post pics. Any leads appreciated

Posted by ladycoonhuntr on 09-14-2010 08:59 AM:

Re: Missing walker female

quote:
Originally posted by Walker9615
Missing walker female 9/10/10 near hwy 178 in Pickens Sc. Not far from nc line. Shes black an white with a brown head. This dog has a few noticeable scars. Think she was picked up around daylight that morning. Last seen with 2 red collars on. Trying to post pics. Any leads appreciated

could this be your dog?

http://greenville.craigslist.org/pet/1950544917.html

CH Hayseed's Sweet Talkin Sadie
Steele Farm Marly
Steele Farm Tucker

PR Mitchell's Whiskey In a Jar
May 14,2006 - Feb 13,2010

Posted by l.lyle on 09-14-2010 10:25 AM:

How do I know? Post some pics sounds like it might be my old dog I sent to NC and the boy said she got out of the pen the next day and he ain't never seen her again.
And I believed that till I started to doubt because that same boy never did call me to tell me and then when I called to check on my three year old Coma pup he told me he had just gone out to load him up and Low in beholt, he was dead in the pen. Well just write stupid on my forehead. But it might be my old female.

Posted by Cliff Williams on 09-26-2010 11:00 PM:

Lost champion B & T

Regarding the post from Emily....sadly, the young female dog, actually named Berry Sue was not recovered alive. She was struck and killed by a car 6 days into the search. Thanks to all that responded and sent well wishes.

Cliff Williams

Posted by BIGCASTLEDAWGS on 09-27-2010 01:21 AM:

Re: Lost champion B & T

quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Williams
Regarding the post from Emily....sadly, the young female dog, actually named Berry Sue was not recovered alive. She was struck and killed by a car 6 days into the search. Thanks to all that responded and sent well wishes.

Cliff Williams

So SORRY to hear this... prayers for her family....

Heather and Bob William

Posted by in.coonhunter74 on 09-30-2010 03:22 AM:

lost

male walker dog during the zones was at zone 1 in henry n hunted the sheridan ill area dog still missing reward if found 260-856-1018 any help be appreciated

Posted by Jerrod Lawrence on 09-30-2010 06:08 PM:

Lost or Stolen, Summersville Missouri Area

I lost a light colored Bluetick female last Friday night near Summersville, Missouri. She is around a 55 pound dog and was wearing a blue name collar and an orange tracking collar when lost. I have been unable to get a signal on my tracker, which leads me to believe she has been stolen. I am offering a reward for her return. Please call me at 417-257-4584 if you have any information on her.

Thanks,
Jerrod Lawrence

Posted by Rocket 88 on 10-13-2010 04:45 AM:

Did you lose a Plott near Lewisburg TN?

There is a male Plott hound in the Lewisburg TN animal shelter. If you lost one, go get him because he will be put down on Friday. The link below is the shelter's facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...63.353994914014

Posted by miller261 on 10-14-2010 07:56 PM:

Found in Ohio near PA

Walker hound with my collar not my dog! call 330 536 6345

Home of

PR Millers Midnight Cody (RIP)
PR Millers Wild Bella ( two wins towards nitech)
PR Millers Stylish Krystal

WHERE IT'S A PLEASURE TO HUNT!

Posted by anscox on 10-21-2010 06:14 AM:

Male redbone found in Gainsboro TN. We saw this and are re-posting, we did not find him. Dark red, long ears, nice looking male dog.

Currently with the person who found him, they are keeping him until October 20th to locate owner, then will find him a new home. Number is (931) 644-4679.

CH 'PR' Cox's Absolute Envy
CH 'PR' White Liar's Just A Digit
Hillbilly Bones

Gone but Not Forgotten:
CH 'PR' Cox's Sweet Mountain Magic 2005-2010

Posted by Emily on 10-27-2010 07:25 PM:

B&T in Piqua, OH

cross posting from another list
this hound is on Craigslist

coonhound Free to good home! (Piqua)

Date: 2010-10-25, 6:02PM EDT
Reply to: comm-mgzgr-2025411193@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Fred is great with cats,dogs, and children. He is up to date on all shots and is house broken We found Fred running loose in the county and tried to find his owners for the past several weeks with no luck. We took him to the vet and got him all checked out and shots. The vet says he looks to be 4-6 yrs old and is a black and tan coonhound. His health checked out great! Please help us find him a loving home with lot's of room to run

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2025411193

Posted by Barrier Kennels on 11-06-2010 12:59 AM:

female walker

Found female walker in Stanly County nc

Posted by edwardswpm on 11-10-2010 01:57 AM:

2 Redbone Males 1 Bluetick Female in Howell, MI Animal Control

2 really beautiful male Redbones (very dark and masculine) in LCAC at this link:

http://livingstonlive.org/lcac/LCAn...mp;status=STRAY

And a pretty Bluetick female that has been on there a little longer.
Located in Howell, MI. Hopefully someone here knows who they belong to. I don't think LCAC holds onto dogs for a *long* time, either. Not sure, though. Maybe we can get word out? I am sure someone is missing those boys.

Posted by Debbie Dorrance on 11-10-2010 01:45 PM:

Hope these fellows make it home

Posted by PlottChaser on 11-14-2010 04:12 AM:

I've taken in (temporarily) a mixed breed female that has been hanging around the house for the last few days in Pinckneyville, IL. The best way to describe her is that she looks like a black lab with shaggy long hair. She looks to be 2-4 years old (give or take).

She recently was nursing pups, but she's been spending 24hrs a day at my house with no sight of sound of any pups. I started feeding her cause she's real skinny. Super good temperament, sweet dog. I believe sombody decided they wanted one of her pups but didn't want her anymore and dumped her.

If I can't find the person she belongs to, I at least need to find a good home for her. I live on the edge of town and can't have her roaming the neighborhood. I already have 3 hounds and don't have room for another dog. She would be a great farm dog if anyone's interested.

Hunting is one of those pleasures that you won't understand if you have to have it explained, which is good because folks who enjoy it can't fully explain why. -Ron Spomer

Posted by Hokieman on 11-19-2010 11:12 PM:

found a walker coon hound in church hill tn area . she came to the house yesterday about half starved and we fed her good. she is a younger dog with a blaze orange collar no name on it. if someone wants her she is all yours but for now she is sleeping under the building. give me a call at 930-6962.

PROUD MEMBER OF :
TEAM OAK MOUNTAIN FRITO
TEAM WIPEOUT SCOOTER D

TEAM ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
TEAM ROCK BOTTOM SWEAT IT

CURT AHRING STUD BARN CENTRAL
5162 County Rd #233
Monroe City, MO 63456
*** NEW NUMBER ***
CELL- 217-617-0792

FOR REFFERENCE ON TRACKMAN & SWEAT IT
CALL BUZZ LYNCH @ 615-368-7319

CONGRATS TO CURT AHRING FOR BEING BREEDER OF THE YEAR 4 YRS AND RUNNING.

CONGRATS TO ALL GRAND TRACKMAN FOR BEING SIRE OF THE YEAR 3YRS AND RUNNING.

CURT WANTS TO THANK HIS WIFE KERRI FOR ALL HER HARD WORK AND LOVING SUPPORT OF CURT'S CRUSADES OVER THE YEARS. HE REALLY APPRECIATES HER AND LOVES HER DEARLY. THANKS KERRI FOR SUPPORTING TEAM TRACKMAN AND KEEPING OL CURT IN LINE... IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU.

COME JOIN TEAM TRACKMAN FB PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrackman

Nite-Time Hunting & Pet Supply
James, Benga, J.D. & Isabella Atwell
3875 North Scenic Hwy.
Bastian Va, 24314
1-276-688-3281
1-304-922-1103
1-304-922-2311

VISIT :
http://www.nitetimesupply.com

Posted by david r on 11-20-2010 01:32 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Hokieman
found a walker coon hound in church hill tn area . she came to the house yesterday about half starved and we fed her good. she is a younger dog with a blaze orange collar no name on it. if someone wants her she is all yours but for now she is sleeping under the building. give me a call at 930-6962.

Got a picture?

Team Trouble

Posted by Grayhair on 12-11-2010 10:14 PM:

IS THIS YOUR FEMALE BLUETICK

This dog was bought and shipped to me from Southwest corner of WI. When she was unloaded at my house by doghauler, I immediately notice that the papers were not right. I am posting pictures of her on here and bluetick board to check if anyone recognises her---this may be a case of possible a missing or stolen dog. In which I will be more than glad to work out a return of her if rightfully identified by someone if this is the case previously mention.

PR-PKC-Waller's Pinegrove Blue Lacy
PR-Moon River Pistol Pete(WPB Lacy X Bullet II) cell#580-799-1811--CST Time

Posted by john kirby on 12-12-2010 05:18 AM:

2dogs stole froma ADA OK

3 yr old male and 8 yr old female Hank and Hanna

stole from truck $5000 reward 918-441-3757

Males
RIP Dual Grand Rocky run bad news Bo
RIP NITECH GRCH Kirbys Thunder Strip

FCH GRCH GRNITECH Robinson silver tone bluespeck HTX

Females

GRNITECH CH 'PR' Grand lake belle pepper ( 5th open reg 2013 english days)( 2014 UKC world qualifier)

GRCH NITECH 'PR' Robinson Otka Valley Annie (blue spec female)

RIP GRANDNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bobby Holler Dixie (KATE) ( 2014 and 2015 UKC world top 100)(4th place NITECH 2014 English days, Nitech winner John Smith Memorial and Nitech Winner Bill Jackson Memorial)

GRNITECH 'PR' Kirbys Wicked Elsa Co-owned with Braden Royse (Awesome X Dotti)

Posted by olie_7002 on 12-13-2010 01:14 PM:

Found walker dog

A farmer found a walker hound near denver IA. Im just passing this along from the iowa sportman website. I can get more info if someone is missing one.

Posted by Zach Waggoner on 12-16-2010 12:46 AM:

hago

i have a 4 year old grand nite champion shot and/or stolen we turned loose in lyons,IN which is in Greene county he is white black and light brown wefound his bloody collar two miles away on the side of the road.

thanks, $100 $$Reward$$

Posted by Skull Bones on 12-24-2010 03:56 AM:

theres a red tick behind my house monroe/north carolina jim parker road

Monroe,N.C. 28110
704-507-0673

"IN MEMORY OF"- NtCh PKC-Ch Little Miss Bighead "Kate"-KEEP'EM TREED ABOVE US OL'GIRL
GrChNtCh Skull Bones Sassy Aftr "Midnite" ( GrNtCh PKC-GCh Timber Magic Victor x NtCh Paynes Black Diann)
GrCh Skull Bones Set'em Up "Banjo" (GrNtCh Dark Hollow Slam x 'PR Horn's Set'em Up Lady)
'PR' Skull Bones Light'n "Lilly" (Ch 'PR' Smithurst's Medicine Man x Ch 'PR' Smithurst Midnight Babe)
NtCh Tenn Screamin "Molly" (NtCh Ch Sundown Ragin Moonshine x 'PR' Tn Wheeling Maggie) Half owner with Brian Kelly

Posted by Mike Donaldson on 12-31-2010 08:16 PM:

Redtick found in Cullman, AL

A friend of mine has a female Redtick he found roaming around in downtown Cullman, AL. Dog was not wearing a collar.

Mike Donaldson
donaldsonmb@bellsouth.net

Posted by Emily on 01-05-2011 11:19 PM:

red dog found--X post from redbone board

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=397140

Posted by gal on 01-07-2011 05:39 PM:

walker male forund in bear trap tri-cities tn

http://tricities.craigslist.org/pet/2148368598.html

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. ~ Unknown

Sometimes we are so busy countin up our troubles that we forget to count our blessings....