UKC Forums
Show all 2 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Plotts (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=50)
-- Looking for plott at WC (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928515368)

Posted by Cynthia on 02-10-2019 04:59 PM:

Looking for plott at WC

Kathryn Baxter is looking for the owner of a plott female that was for sale at WC. She saw her on Saturday and posted the following on Facebook. If you know who the owner is, please let me know or contact kathryn on facebook.

"There was an elderly Plott hound (black brindle w solid white face) in the dog/puppy barn at the UKC Winter Classic on Saturday. Face was totally white. She was so sweet and I stayed there with her for awhile just giving her attention and loving on her. When I got ready to leave to go back into the building, she stood on her back legs and put her front paws on me as if she wanted me to stay. Her look was pleading. I never could find the owner who had her up for sale. I was ready to bring her home with me. I wish I knew who was wanting to give up this elderly sweet girl. She looked totally lost and unhappy. I will be glad to take her in. Looked to be in good shape but very sad demeanor. She was in the dog/puppy barn, first row, right side, half way up. (Down from Joe Polly's puppies). I am worried about her. She soaked up attention like a sponge and did not want me to leave her."

2015 AO Overall Dual Champion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It (breeder/owner/handler)
2016 Grand American Overall Dual Ch, Overall Show CHampion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It

AKC CSG, UKC CCH GRCH 'PR' Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)
2010 National Grand Champion Bluetick
2013 AO Bluetick Stud Dog winner

CCH GCH 'PR' Southern Flame Elvira - the one that started it all

southernflamekennel@earthlink.net

RIP Southern Flame Elvira (the cornerstone of the kennel) 5/16/02-1/17/14

RIP Southern Flame Scarlet (the lone Redbone) 5/11/01-7/19/13

RIP Southern Flame Wild Irish Rose (Rosie) 6/15/09 - 3/12/15

RIP Southern Flame Too Hot to Trot (Bonnie) 3/27/07 - 4/20/15

RIP Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)

RIP Southern Flame Triple Trouble (TT) 12/17/04 - 11/19/16

RIP Southern Flame Blame it on the Rain (Rain)

RIP AdeleMay's a Smokey Bandit (Adele)

RIP Southern Flame I Like Ike (Ike)

RIP Bella the Beagle

Bear, Jerry Lee, Camo, Maybellene, Lacy, Thor, Sissy, Merle, Tina, Bridgette - the Blueticks, Hollie - the Aussie

Posted by tony.beals on 02-13-2019 01:06 AM:

Plott Female

Cynthia I tried fining owner to but to no avail, heard afterwards she wasn't for sale tho. I was there with Joe Polly.

MSG, US ARMY RETIRED
President of Michigan State United Coon Hunters Association