UKC Forums
Show all 2 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (
- UKC Registrations (
-- Registration transfer. (

Posted by MaDiaz85 on 11-23-2020 09:43 PM:

Registration transfer.

I wanted to know if there was a way to transfer my dogs registration from American bully to American pitbull. If so how would I go by doing that? Thank you.

Max diaz.

Posted by Russell Smith on 11-24-2020 01:12 PM:

To apply to have the breed switched to American Pit Bull Terrier you would need to fill out one of our Breed Transfer forms to American Bully. Just indicate on the form you want to switch your breed to APBT. Send the form in along with your original papers on the dog, 3 color photos of the dog, (1 from each side & 1 from the front, all with the dog in a standing position), and the fee of $30.00. You can download the American Bully Breed Transfer form from our website. Keep in mind, we typically will not switch a dog from American Bully to American Pit Bull Terrier, but we'll take a look at what you send in on a case-by-case basis.

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.
Show all 2 posts from this thread on one page

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.3.0
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Limited 2000 - 2002.
Copyright 2003-2020, United Kennel Club