UKC Forums Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »
Show all 58 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Dog Supply Vendors (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=40)
-- ****UH-OOOH THE BRIGHTEST JUST GOT BRIGHTER "THE REAPER" **** (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928471065)

Posted by STROKIN on 01-31-2017 02:40 PM:

With the 3 small lights, can you get one for walking and the other two in red and yellow. Or would that not be enough for the walking light?

Posted by DancersRock on 02-01-2017 11:49 PM:

Reaper

Ordered my Reaper on Saturday, it arrived today and man that is a nice light. I got the cap light with the hybrid cap and it feels great, lite weight. I'll have to try her out on the wood and see just how good these ole hounds really are.

Posted by coty2011 on 02-02-2017 11:06 AM:

Anyway to order one online?

Posted by Ray Conrad on 02-05-2017 10:06 PM:

Thanks for the order Coty. We appreciate the business!

Posted by MtnMusicKennels on 02-14-2017 02:42 PM:

reaper

are these available with an L-plug for a 21 volt belt light?

Posted by Ray Conrad on 03-03-2017 12:27 AM:

The REAPER is selling faster than we can build them. Thank you for all the business!!!! The Reaper has set a new standard. NO COON CAN ESCAPE!!!!!

Posted by Ray Conrad on 03-10-2017 02:46 AM:

Posted by Sonny Phipps on 03-15-2017 05:16 PM:

The reaper is a very,very bright light!!!!! They have a awesome walk light also.

Posted by Dooley on 03-16-2017 03:15 AM:

Lightbulb reaper

Got mine in the mail today. Really like it. Goin for a little test run tomorrow night. I'll keep y'all posted. thanks Ray for the light. Sure is a major upgrade from the old orange bright eyes belt light.....

Posted by Ray Conrad on 04-06-2017 03:02 PM:

When you have questions concerning a hunting light. WHO YOU GONNA CALL? BRIGHT EYES!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS!!!!!

WANT THE BRIGHTEST-GET A REAPER
WANT THE LONGEST BURN TIME-GET A REAPER PLUS

At Bright Eyes we always have the customer in mind. The outstanding burn times of our products are second to none. Everybody knows with out saying you only get quality parts and components from Bright Eyes. We use the very best battery available and have zero battery issues.

At Bright Eyes we like the customer to have full bore brightness for the entire charge of their light. A lot of products on the market these days after and hour or two of use are down to 60 to 70 percent brightness and the longer you use it the dimmer it gets. Bright Eyes lights do not do that you get it all for the entire charge. Imagine being in a hunt and you have to find the coon to win the cast and you only have 60 % brightness. You might miss him!! The REAPER will blast full bore the entire time.

Business is off the charts!!!! I would like to personally thank each and every customer for your business. We are working 7 days a week and have been for months. You guys are the best.

Posted by Ray Conrad on 04-20-2017 12:35 PM:

LISTEN REAL CLOSE!!!!!

NOTHING IS BRIGHTER THAN THE REAPER-BRIGHTEST MAIN BEAM-BRIGHTEST WALK LIGHT-BRIGHTEST COLOR LIGHT- PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCHED A VIDEO THE OTHER DAY OF A GENTLEMAN COMPARING SOME OF THE MORE POPULAR LIGHTS TO THE REAPER. THE VIDEO WAS OBVIOUSLY MADE TO ADVERTISE A COMPETITORS PRODUCT. IF YOU LISTEN CLOSE HE ADMITS THE REAPER IS THE BRIGHTEST OF THEM ALL AND THE VIDEO SHOWS IT. BEST BRIGHT EYES ADVERTISEMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by DMG_3 on 05-08-2017 07:02 PM:

Bright Eyes

Have my light sent in for minor repair,,,,earlier post mentioned the old orange belt light..... I have been using the OLD 28VOLT Box light the last month or more. Only probly i had was finding a replacement bulb for it, still works like a champ now,think it is 14years now.
Quality lights!!!!

Posted by Ray Conrad on 05-23-2017 08:54 PM:

Posted by Ray Conrad on 05-23-2017 08:55 PM:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Bright-...32048726/posts/

https://youtu.be/VhKFIhDNBps

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO ON FACEBOOK OR YOUTUBE

Posted by Ray Conrad on 06-21-2017 07:59 PM:

LISTEN REAL CLOSE!!!!!

NOTHING IS BRIGHTER THAN THE REAPER-BRIGHTEST MAIN BEAM-BRIGHTEST WALK LIGHT-BRIGHTEST COLOR LIGHT- PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCHED A VIDEO THE OTHER DAY OF A GENTLEMAN COMPARING SOME OF THE MORE POPULAR LIGHTS TO THE REAPER. THE VIDEO WAS OBVIOUSLY MADE TO ADVERTISE A COMPETITORS PRODUCT. IF YOU LISTEN CLOSE HE ADMITS THE REAPER IS THE BRIGHTEST OF THEM ALL AND THE VIDEO SHOWS IT. BEST BRIGHT EYES ADVERTISEMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Ray Conrad on 07-24-2017 09:32 PM:

Thanks Tim, Glad your enjoying your REAPER!!!!

Posted by Triple K Kennel on 07-27-2017 04:23 PM:

Reaper.....

quote:
Originally posted by Ray Conrad
Thanks Tim, Glad your enjoying your REAPER!!!!

I was skeptical at first, I thought there was a lot of hype about the Reaper that possibly was exaggerated .......
But let me tell you, this Reaper is one Bad Light, I put it up beside 3 of my Best Lights........It performed and went above what I expected.....!!!
Absolutely the Best Walklight & Spot I have seen.
Got to give Credit where it's due....
Great Product & I Highly Recommend.......👍🏻👍🏻

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Posted by buchcoonhunter on 07-28-2017 04:21 PM:

Reaper

Pretty tough cat to clean after!

Posted by Ray Conrad on 08-05-2017 12:48 PM:

Re: Re: Reaper

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
You got that right Mike....!!!
I usually don't like the White colored light, but I can see Coons better with the Reaper than with other White lights....
I don't see how a Light could get any better.....But who knows ?.....😉

Glad your enjoying your REAPER!!!!

Posted by Ray Conrad on 08-09-2017 04:54 PM:

Posted by Ray Conrad on 08-21-2017 04:19 PM:

Re: Reaper.....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I am going to do a couple Sample Videos of the Reaper in action, then post one on here.......just to give everyone a general idea of the Walklight & Main Beam Spot.
Trust me, this Light will please the Hard to Please....!!!
Tim

Thanks Tim

Posted by BluetickHound22 on 11-12-2017 10:32 PM:

Hat

This is the best light I’ve ever owned, by far the brightest. You can shine a coon with the walk lights. If you can’t find the coon with this light then you are blind, or your dog slick treed. Only complaint I have is the hat don’t fit my head right.

Posted by Jason Cooper on 01-17-2018 02:41 AM:

Can you make this head for a 21 volt belt light if so how much thanks Jason

Posted by Jason Cooper on 01-17-2018 11:51 AM:

Triple k I message Sam on the prohound web site I see you have both which one you like the best and which one is brighter These are my 2 choices thanks Jasono

Posted by david woofter on 03-21-2018 04:28 AM:

Reaper

I am going to say this about the Reaper. I have had a lot of different cap lights and after about 30 days I was looking for another one with a better walking light. I have had the Reaper since Autumn Oaks and I have never thought of looking at any other light. I love the walking light and the spot. But the walking light is what sold me. I have one light now" THE REAPER ". Still loving the light after almost 7 months. I sold the rest. Dave Woofter Bristol Ridge Kennels. Thanks Ray for a Great Light.