UKC Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- Dual Gnt Ch Insane Frosted Train (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928532847)

Posted by Longs Mo kennel on 09-17-2020 03:50 AM:

Dual Gnt Ch Insane Frosted Train

Train, will be well represented at the Zone by his daughter Gnt Ch Squally-owned by Josh Howard.
Mug, will be well represented at the Zones by his daughter
Insane Venus-owned by Jeremy Michaelis and I believe has around $15,000 or more winnings.
Mug, will also be well represented at the Zones by another daughter -Gnt Ch Mugs Insane Chic-owned by Mike Glover and Kenneth Johnson
Mug, will also be well represented by Nt.Ch. Trash Route Trina-owned by Justin Cooper.
Domino, will be well represented at the Zones by a son of hers-Gnt. Church's Insane Copper-owned by Rob Church.
Tea, will be well represented by her son at the Zones - Gnt Ch Coal Train-owned by John Pace.
We appreciate everyone that is putting their time and money in these dogs. I sure hope to see these hounds advance and we will be pulling for them. Awesome job and Congrats to all! Remember we told you these hounds reproduce their likeness.

Posted by Roy Grant on 09-18-2020 02:01 PM:

Guys that might not be a record, you will spend alot of time researching for a better reproducing cross.

Posted by Roy Grant on 09-20-2020 10:08 PM:

Congrats to Jeff n Josh and of course Frosted Mug. Two females out of Mug are going to the big to the big dance. Venus and CHic.

Posted by Longs Mo kennel on 09-25-2020 03:06 PM:

Grand Nite Ch. Insane Frosted Mug

Jeremy Michaelis, and crew opted to hunt the SS and got Venus in by doubling up last night. Awesome job guys! Congrats to Kenneth and Mike for getting Chic to the final 100. We appreciate everyone putting there time and money in these Mug dogs. Awesome job!

Posted by Longs Mo kennel on 09-26-2020 02:31 PM:

Congratulations once again to Insane Venus -Jeremy Michaelis and Ryan Crowson on getting Venus in at the SS. Awesome Job!

Posted by Longs Mo kennel on 09-26-2020 11:56 PM:

A huge Congratulations to Insane Venus-Jeremy Michaelis and Ryan Crowson on winning the Junior Superstakes. Awesome, and I'm sure we haven't heard the last of this team.

Posted by Josh Howard on 10-11-2020 07:49 AM:

These dogs reproduce the right kind. Folks are definitely missing the boat on Mug.
I have a nice pick of the litter Male puppy out of Train from a repeat cross, a couple male pups available out of a nice female that is also a repeat cross, another female due in early November, and a buddy of mine has a litter of 10 that just hit the ground. Train and Mug aren't getting any younger. If interested in a pup, call/text 9037013613, and I will give you the details.

Posted by Longs Mo kennel on 10-25-2020 01:17 AM:

Grand Nite Ch. Longs Mo. 3 Blank Domino

I've been hunting my female out of Domino and Scar semen. Scar, is out of Skipper and a sister to Xjr's mother. She is going to be nice. These dogs are reproducing the right kind! I haven't been on here much because I've been laid up with a bad knee injury. Just now getting back in the timber. Larry Morris, from Kansas helped me get her going and I sure appreciate it. Congrats to Jeremy Michaelis, on winning to cast Monday night at the Pkc World Hunt with Venus. Venus, is out of Mug and Truman Lake Sonny.

Posted by Longs Mo kennel on 11-14-2020 01:50 AM:

Grand Nite Ch. Insane Frosted Train

Folks, give Josh Howard a call for pups. He has some pups on the ground out of proven crosses. Thanks

Posted by David Richardson on 12-09-2020 01:52 PM:

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Posted by David Richardson on 12-13-2020 08:03 PM:

…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Skipper
…………World Nite Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. X jr
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Hardie’s Bigtime Trixie
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Insane x
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Turpin’s Stylish Rube
…………World Nite Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Insane Jane
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Nailor’s Hurricane Jane

Silver Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Insane Frosted Train