UKC Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 29 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Trump/Biden Debate #1 ? (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928533180)

Posted by 4play on 09-29-2020 10:03 PM:

Trump/Biden Debate #1 ?

Will Biden have the questions given to him to be ready like '16?

Will Biden show up or will 'one his staff suddenly test pos for China Virus' and so he'll need to go back to his basement?

Will Biden have a earpiece or monitor to 'help' him?

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Posted by yadkinriver on 09-29-2020 10:23 PM:

You any kin to Richard Lambert? you ask about as many questions as he does. jk

Posted by sleepy head on 09-29-2020 11:19 PM:

Jill will get the corpse there, he might have fishing line tied on his limbs and jaw but don't worry about that

Posted by delta nightlife on 09-29-2020 11:41 PM:

I think Biden might be playin possum there is no way they will let him on stage with trump as retarded as he acts sometimes unless he is playin games

Posted by Richard Lambert on 09-29-2020 11:42 PM:

Will they get his adderal dose right? Or will he be so wired that he can't blink? Check out his pupils on the first close up shot. See if he is drooling out the corners of his mouth. Watch and see how much water he has to drink. Will President Trump feel sorry for him and go easy or will he really go after him? Will Mike Wallace go easy on Biden and tough on President Trump? Will the questions favor Biden? I can't wait. I just hope that Biden doesn't stroke out or go to mumbling incoherently.

Is that enough questions for Y'all?

Posted by Wingman66 on 09-30-2020 03:04 AM:

Will someone scratch babbling ding dong donnie? Best thing he can do is fake a heart attack and go home. Ding dong donnie is getting OWNED by joe biden lol. Even chris wallace is tired of ding dong incoherent rambling lies.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Posted by shadinc on 09-30-2020 03:53 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Will someone scratch babbling ding dong donnie? Best thing he can do is fake a heart attack and go home. Ding dong donnie is getting OWNED by joe biden lol. Even chris wallace is tired of ding dong incoherent rambling lies.
I have no idea what debate you watched. All of Biden's answers were we will have money for that.

Posted by shadinc on 09-30-2020 04:29 AM:

Oh. And he mentioned covid 5 or 6 thousand times.

Posted by sleepy head on 09-30-2020 04:31 AM:

I think hiden needs get out more, I got the impression he thinks everyone is also hiding in fear like him. I'll probably have a nightmare of Hiden with his long stretch out arms and fingers pointing at me, telling me with his little tiny shrunken head how bad I have it with Trump

Posted by L. Poe on 09-30-2020 04:59 AM:

President Trump: "I've done more in 47 months than you have in 47 years. " 😎🎤 mike drop 😂

birthplace of UKC WORLD SHOW CHAMPION CINDERELLA

Posted by Wingman66 on 09-30-2020 08:48 AM:

It is what it is because you are who you are. A biden classic one liner that made ding dong donnie limp off stage hahahaha. Think my next tat may be that quote.

Only thing ding dong donnie could do was holler and scream like a 4 year old. What a debate strategy lol. Whaaa whaaa but but but her emails. Chris wallace exposed ding dong donnie for what he is. No plan for the pandemic, no plan for health care, no plan for the economy. What a joke.🤡

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Posted by Boondok Kennels on 09-30-2020 10:31 AM:

I will not vote for Joe Biden, but just think about this: With all of the smart/successful people in our country, these two are really our choices..... I’m still voting Trump, but will not honestly say that was a good job last night. I kinda wish I would’ve kept hunting....

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Posted by Wingman66 on 09-30-2020 01:56 PM:

Polls have the winner. Anywhere from 48% to 41% Biden to 51% to 38% Biden. Except Fox News....no clear winner lol. 69% found the debate "annoying." Go on and tell the truth, 69% found ding dong annoying.

If the 🤡 didn't convince you last night of his inability to lead, you're a lost cause.

Posted by JesseJ on 09-30-2020 02:15 PM:

quote:
Polls have the winner. Anywhere from 48% to 41% Biden to 51% to 38% Biden. Except Fox News....no clear winner lol. 69% found the debate "annoying." Go on and tell the truth, 69% found ding dong annoying.

If the 🤡 didn't convince you last night of his inability to lead, you're a lost cause.

And what news network were those percentages from? LOL. JesseJ

Posted by Bill(Chew) on 09-30-2020 02:16 PM:

Wingman66, are you a paid aditator?

Posted by 4play on 09-30-2020 02:28 PM:

quote:

LMAO,
Other than the over talking each other....Yes Trump did more {when Biden lied} Trump stomped Biden a$$.Every time Biden was called out for failing, illegal activity or a lie.Pedo Joe would put his head down and wait for Wallace to save him!!
Biden couldn't name 1,just 1 Police agency that supported him!!
Lied about his son and all illegal $$Millions he got.

Trump vs Wallace and Biden....Trump won,Wallace 2.....Pedo Joe was last.

Only thing that would have been better if had saved it for last and walked off the stage.
Trump ...."I've done more in 47 months,than you have in 47 years"

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Posted by Boondok Kennels on 09-30-2020 02:32 PM:

If you only see how bad Trump was, you sir, are a lost cause. Same ole leftist thinking... if the other side doesn’t agree, they’re wrong. I don’t walk around with blinders on though. Try taking them off, it’s much easier to see....

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Posted by T Felderman on 09-30-2020 02:33 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
I will not vote for Joe Biden, but just think about this: With all of the smart/successful people in our country, these two are really our choices..... I’m still voting Trump, but will not honestly say that was a good job last night. I kinda wish I would’ve kept hunting....

Agree,
I'm glad I went hunting. Wife said it was like watching our 4 year old argue with her friend.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 09-30-2020 03:53 PM:

Oh my goodness, CNN is saying that President Trump was too mean to Biden. They say that he was rude and too tough on such a nice guy. Imagine that, President Trump was loud and tough on an adversary. The dumbrats think that we need a "soft spoken, polite, nice guy" as our President. They are saying that the debate rules should be changed so that the moderator can step in more when President Trump says something mean to Biden. They also want a split screen so they can black President Trump out when he makes mean faces or rolls his eyes when Biden starts lying. China and Russia are hoping that we elect a nice guy also. I bet that all of the rioters and Chicago and New York murderers want nice guy Biden to be elected President.

Posted by Wingman66 on 09-30-2020 04:30 PM:

You sure watch cnn alot. Closet democrat maybe? Or is it just fake news when the truth hurts to much?

Posted by Richard Lambert on 09-30-2020 04:41 PM:

I watch it for entertainment. The best comedy show on TV. They crack me up. They try to look and act so serious when they have to realize they are just bs'ing or outright lying..

Posted by Wingman66 on 09-30-2020 05:40 PM:

I wish Mr. Bill. Hard to believe it's all free ain't it lol.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 09-30-2020 08:47 PM:

At least the guys on CNN are getting paid to act like fools. It is hard to believe that someone would do it for free.

Posted by Wingman66 on 09-30-2020 09:33 PM:

The Tuesday night debate between Trump and Biden devolved into chaos, dominated by Trump's frequent interjections and absolute refusal to obey the rules.
Early indications suggest voters did not approve of Trump's performance A CNN instant poll found that debate watchers thought Biden beat Trump in the debate, with 60% saying Biden won compared to 28% for Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/30/medi...oach/index.html

Wow holy smokes. Sounds like ding dong donnie 🤡 should quit digging.

Posted by Cotton 1927 on 09-30-2020 10:35 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by T Felderman
Agree,
I'm glad I went hunting. Wife said it was like watching our 4 year old argue with her friend.

Thank you Sir for a honest post it's good to see, I'm sure your gonna vote and that Sir is the most important thing....