UKC Forums Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Show all 166 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- Pkc Ch Grnitech 'pr' Somewheres Stylish Coma (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928457246)

Posted by mjennings on 09-01-2020 02:00 AM:

Grntch ch Goldch Tree Shakin Jed
Grntch Silver ch Stylish Dirty Dave

Posted by Randy Holtmeyer on 09-06-2020 03:35 PM:

Just want to thank Darian for all his help getting my NITECH Dream female bred to Coma this past week! Hunted with this line of dogs quite a bit over the years, if you're looking for big hunt, big mouth, treed with a coon type of hounds don't overlook Darian's Coma dog, he's for sure got as big a mouth as been hung on a hound!

Posted by Browntown's Red on 09-10-2020 12:27 AM:

Semen

Did you get any semen on your Legend?

Posted by Darian Wiseman on 10-24-2020 02:36 PM:

I would like to congratulate Nathan Guthrie, spice on winning 3 rounds at the pkc world hunt and Treyton Guthrie, holly on winning 2 rounds thanks for hunting these two coma pups

Posted by James Kilburn on 11-03-2020 04:26 AM:

I have a friend looking for a Somewhere’s Stylish Coma pup. Are there any top shelf females bred to him right now or pups on the ground? Thanks.

Posted by Darian Wiseman on 11-03-2020 11:05 AM:

Yes there is give me a call

Posted by BigMikeTN on 11-07-2020 06:19 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Bowling215

6 month old out of coma x lone pine honey. Started hunting her this week and she goes hunting every drop.

Not still for sale by chance?

Posted by Darian Wiseman on 11-19-2020 12:19 AM:

Now for your convenience, Comas semen is Frozen and being stored at Altus All Pets Medical in Oklahoma.
If you are interested let me know.
417-260-2475

Posted by coonhunterhank on 11-19-2020 06:29 AM:

Coma

Darian. Nathan female gonna be dandy loud loud
On hot track she hard tree dog she treeing few on her own said he cant wait till deer season over going push her hard. Lady sure big beautiful.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy/Sire Lawyer2.
Pr House's Chief Lawyer/Sire Lawyer2 x House's KY Julie

Posted by Darian Wiseman on 12-05-2020 12:10 AM:

I have decided to sale a male pup out of Coma and Girl, he is paid up, dna profiled, four and a half months old
$800.00 Firm call for pictures. (417) 260-2475

—————NITECH FLATROCK COMA
———-GRNITECH SCHULTZ STYLISH COMA
—————NITECH STYLISH DOLLY
——GRNITECH TREESLAMIN STYLISH FRANKIE
—————GRNITECH LIPPERS STYLISH RANK
———-GRNITECH WIDE OPEN STINGER
—————GRNITECH MILLER TIME IVY
GRNITECH LONE PINE LUNA GIRL
—————GRNITECH NOCTURNAL STYLE
———-GRNITECH ALL GRAND TRACK MAN
—————GRNITECH ROCK RIVER LADY
——GRNITECH LONE PINE MISS QUICKY
—————GRNITECH LONE PINE COWBOY
———-GRNITECH LONE PINE HONEY BUNS
—————GRNITECH LONE PINE KATE

Posted by Corey Gruver on 12-22-2020 05:41 PM:

How old is Coma?

Posted by Darian Wiseman on 12-23-2020 11:29 AM:

He turned 7 this month

Posted by Chet on 01-04-2021 02:51 PM:

All are sold

I'm going to start taking deposit for pups they were born 12/28/20 will be ss. And preformed they are out of Coma and my grandnight female she is a great reproducer her pup earnings in pkc is over 30k so I'm expecting some big things out of this cross price is $650 and and $100 deposit to hold ur spot and the rest due at pick up call or text 660 342 9121 I will up date the list once I have recieved the deposit the mom per is skuna river bark on top and mr. Jack on the bottom

List males
1. Chet Trent
2. Chet Trent
3.sold

Females
1.daniel Clipperton
2.Jamie Still
3.Bill Bunnage
4.Bill Bunnage

Posted by 3Rivers on 02-09-2021 09:41 PM:

BTT

Posted by 3Rivers on 02-09-2021 09:42 PM:

BTT

Posted by hillriverbandit on 02-21-2021 04:25 PM:

Anything been breed lately. Looking for a Coma pup.

Posted by 3Rivers on 03-20-2021 09:06 PM:

Just give Ol Darian a call I’m sure he has some pups. He has a litter now but I’m not sure if they are all booked up. I can’t wait for mine, I have a female booked out of it. Darian is a first class man and breeder. Let me bring the Coma line back to the top.

Posted by 3Rivers on 03-20-2021 09:06 PM:

Just give Ol Darian a call I’m sure he has some pups. He has a litter now but I’m not sure if they are all booked up. I can’t wait for mine, I have a female booked out of it. Darian is a first class man and breeder. Let me bring the Coma line back to the top.

Posted by Cfoster on 04-05-2021 02:13 PM:

Btt

Posted by 3Rivers on 05-14-2021 02:22 AM:

Back to the Top Gentlemen

I just picked up my pup out of Coma x Lone Pine Hollie from Mr. Darian’s place yesterday, and can I tell y’all that Darian is a first class man with first class kennels and a first class stud, SOMEWHERE’S STYLISH COMA. Let me tell y’all gentlemen I heard the absolutely loudest hound that I have ever heard. The hound has a train horn for a mouth can I tell y’all! My buddy was with me and is not a coonhunter and he was blown away with this hounds mouth. In fact he was on the phone with his wife and Coma blew that horn and his wife was like what is that noise and he told her that was this hound and she was like there is no way that is a dog so he FaceTime her and showed her, she was WOW!! She said I have never heard something like that. Gentlemen he absolutely shook my chest. If y’all what first class service and one hell of a stud dog y’all go pay Darian and Coma a visit, y’all won’t be disappointed at all. Thank you Darian again for this wonderful opportunity on such a beautiful pup

Posted by 3Rivers on 05-14-2021 02:22 AM:

Back to the Top Gentlemen

I just picked up my pup out of Coma x Lone Pine Hollie from Mr. Darian’s place yesterday, and can I tell y’all that Darian is a first class man with first class kennels and a first class stud, SOMEWHERE’S STYLISH COMA. Let me tell y’all gentlemen I heard the absolutely loudest hound that I have ever heard. The hound has a train horn for a mouth can I tell y’all! My buddy was with me and is not a coonhunter and he was blown away with this hounds mouth. In fact he was on the phone with his wife and Coma blew that horn and his wife was like what is that noise and he told her that was this hound and she was like there is no way that is a dog so he FaceTime her and showed her, she was WOW!! She said I have never heard something like that. Gentlemen he absolutely shook my chest. If y’all what first class service and one hell of a stud dog y’all go pay Darian and Coma a visit, y’all won’t be disappointed at all. Thank you Darian again for this wonderful opportunity on such a beautiful pup

Posted by DRhodes on 06-01-2021 03:47 PM:

Where is Coma located???

Posted by Darian Wiseman on 06-03-2021 01:42 AM:

We are in missouri

Posted by Sonny Phipps on 07-30-2021 03:40 AM:

Re: Back to the Top Gentlemen

quote:
Originally posted by 3Rivers

What is lone pine Hollie off of?

Posted by 3Rivers on 07-30-2021 02:03 PM:

Sonny she’s out of Muscleman and Grays On a Rampage. If I’m correct Rampage is a littermmate to Rackem Willy.